T-Mobile launch scathing attack on Discovery’s signing off Basso...

azdroptop said:
For once I have to agree with you. :) Okay, maybe twice. American's who do not ride and or race could really care less about cycling and who Disco's leader is. American's were excited by Lance, his beating cancer and his Wins. He's gone now and so will 90% of the "fans" who jumped on the bandwagon.
Well I would say that a lot of his fans jumped on the Landis bandwagon during the last week of the Tour. And then OMG, the 'evil', 'twisted' UCI, ASO, lazy french lab scientists framed this good boy. And now their knickers are all in a twist.

earth_dweller said:
Well I would say that a lot of his fans jumped on the Landis bandwagon during the last week of the Tour. And then OMG, the 'evil', 'twisted' UCI, ASO, lazy french lab scientists framed this good boy. And now their knickers are all in a twist.
I had a few people around who know I ride ask me about Floyd, but nothing like Lance. Of course he won 7 times. Some took the Frence framed him aproach, others were sad to see cycling was a full of drugs as other great sports. I work as a paramedic and interact with a lot of docs and many didn't buy the lab results. Not to say he wasn't on something, they just didn't understand why his results would be so off one day and then normal before and after? Unless he comes out with it we will never know.

limerickman said:
Merci. I thank you kindly.

I think we all know more when we have a few beers (no beer for the month of November though - tradition here in Ireland for those who observe).
Better late than never, congratulations with post number 10.000 (and 2..)!

limerickman said:
Merci. I thank you kindly.

I think we all know more when we have a few beers (no beer for the month of November though - tradition here in Ireland for those who observe).
Congrats Lim on 10,002, I have miles to go and no guinness for you this month? I used to work for Diageo who own Guinness and had a chance as all tourists do, to go round the St James's site.