The Big Mig

Callistus Valerius

Guest
It seems that the Big Mig has been on a two week drunk. Disheveled and
despondent, he slouches in front of his TV, surrounded by empty wine and
beer bottles, watching Tour de France coverage. I feel sorry for the Big
Mig. Let's all pray that his resting heart beat doesn't slowly slide under
28.

I thought he was doing commentary for spanish TV or something.

Race

> It seems that the Big Mig has been on a two week drunk. Disheveled

and
> despondent, he slouches in front of his TV, surrounded by empty wine and
> beer bottles, watching Tour de France coverage. I feel sorry for the Big
> Mig. Let's all pray that his resting heart beat doesn't slowly slide

under
> 28.
>

> I thought he was doing commentary for spanish TV or something.

He was known to communicate with his shoulders, during the Banesto days.
I doubt it.

> > I thought he was doing commentary for spanish TV or something.
> >

> He was known to communicate with his shoulders, during the Banesto days.
> I doubt it.

Actually, he looks in great shape in the interview with
the horrible and defunct Cutters.

M.