the fabulous, nonexistant fabrizio

[email protected] (Chris Campanelli) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Your just now figuring this out? I have some real estate in Florida I'd like to sell you.
>
> I see his posts as a breath of fresh air. So much so that I go out of my way to read the threads
> that contain his posts. The one the other day about not sitting at the same table with him but
> instead he'll give you his cell number is hilarious. I still laugh when I read it.
>
> What's just as funny is the rise he gets out of people who think he's real.

I agree, Chris. Fab is very, very good at what he does and I am amazed at the great stuff he
continues to come up with. He has his role playing down to an art form. Very entertaining! Like you
say, it wouldn't be nearly as funny if it weren't for all those who are completely taken in by him.

Fab, you can ride with me anytime but since I ride a Dutch built lowracer, wear plain, unadorned
cycling clothes and shun riding in any organized manner, let alone a peloton, I'm sure you would
not want to be seen anyplace close to the same area as me and I certainly couldn't keep up with
you anyway!

Harry Jiles

He's obviously real. I just wondered about the origin of the pretentious persona. Ed Whitebone looks
about right, to judge by the content o' the fabio files.

And of course he's fun. Every newsgroup needs a good troll. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't
challenge the troll. The troll needs feeding, or it whithers and dies. To much appreciation without
challenge will make most trolls very sad.

Please tell me more about your florida property. I will be looking for some beachfront acreage
after I receive my share of Mboto Sese Seiko ]['s inheritance. He's transferring it into my bank
account tomorrow.