The reduction gears

The reduction gears make turbine power usable over a range of speeds,
just as the gears of a multi-speed bicycle help make the most of the
legpower pushed into the pedals, but they
must be rigidly attached to the propeller shaft

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> The reduction gears make turbine power usable over a range of speeds,
> just as the gears of a multi-speed bicycle help make the most of the
> legpower pushed into the pedals, but they
> must be rigidly attached to the propeller shaft

So your saying you should rigidly attach your legs to a propeller shaft ?

"Boostland" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> The reduction gears make turbine power usable over a range of speeds,
>> just as the gears of a multi-speed bicycle help make the most of the
>> legpower pushed into the pedals, but they
>> must be rigidly attached to the propeller shaft
>>

> So your saying you should rigidly attach your legs to a propeller shaft ?

I think a little float at the cleats is permissable :)