TryUK and the missing wetsuit.

C. Nile

Guest
Phoned the "world's largest triathlon retailer".

Placed an order for my wetsuit.

Assured me that it would arrive by monday (phoned them at 10:00 am on thursday morning).

I needed suit for OW training on monday evening.

Monday - No suit Tuesday - No suit Wednesday - phoned to ask where suit was. Informed me that no
order had been taken.

What a bunch of monkeys.

Suit arrived on Friday morning.

Sh*t service. Rubbish performance.

Not recommended

DO NOT TOUCH THEM WITH A BARGE POLE.

[email protected] (C. Nile) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Phoned the "world's largest triathlon retailer". Sh*t service. Rubbish performance.
>
> Not recommended
>
> DO NOT TOUCH THEM WITH A BARGE POLE.

2 sides to every coin ...

I visited their shop in Yeovil a year or so back, tried on a new IM Stealth suit, not sure if I
wanted to pay the amount they were asking for and didn;t buy it. Phoned them up a couple of days
later, explained my dilemma, they knocked a decent amount off the price and charged no postage -
suit at home when I got home from work next day.

Well impressed. If you visit the shop they are a friendly decent bunch too.

Sorry this doesn't help your experience - very frustrating, but from many other posts there will
always be the odd ****-up in all mail order businesses.

If in doubt get them to fax/email you a confirmation.