Victoria's McDonalds Hamburgers Questions / Policy

On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 15:15:04 -0600, Kevan Smith
<[email protected]> wrote:
>Why do you want to go to McDonalds in the first place? Gag a maggot, that **** is horible!

Brace yourself: I agree with you wholeheartedly, Kevan. Wow, wasn't that weird? ;)
--
Rick Onanian

They oouuzzzz ... i had one ozzz out all over my shifter.

Brian Huntley wrote:
> "Doug Purdy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>
>>They're trying to help you. Did you ever try to eat a Big Mac, fries and a milkshake while riding?
>>In rush hour traffic on fast bumpy downhills? Some driver cuts you off just as you're cresting a
>>big one and you squeeze the burger too hard and the patties go zinging out. The milkshake goes
>>upside down and pours all over your drive train and shoes.
>

> Ha - gotcha! McD's shakes do NOT pour.

I believe the reason they don't let people walk through drive throughs is
because its much easier for a guy standing to try to jump through the window
and rob the place whereas in a car it would be a bit more difficult.
"Brock Bailey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Question : I was woundering if the 24 hour drive through after hours ..can
> be served with my moutain bike as its classed as motor vehical under BC Government Motor Vehical
> Act.So can someone tell he how they feel about
the
> policy...
>
> (2) I also have a friend who is handicapped and can use the drive through but they will not let
> him but he can't open the front doors to the local
mc
> donals ( pandora Street location) as its not got automated doors and he feels that hes getting
> discriminated because of his disabity and he has MS and gets tired farly fast so he needs to use
> his eletric scooter ...
>
> Thanks
>
> Brock R Bailey Victoria BC Canada
>
> [email protected]

On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 07:15:09 GMT, "The Bathtub Admiral"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>I believe the reason they don't let people walk through drive throughs is because its much easier
>for a guy standing to try to jump through the window and rob the place whereas in a car it would be
>a bit more difficult.

Not least because the dangerous subversives with their fitness enhancing transport might actually be
agile enough to do that ;-)

Guy
===
http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk

WHHHAAAAAAAAT ?? lol GIGGLES..

The Bathtub Admiral wrote:
> I believe the reason they don't let people walk through drive throughs is because its much easier
> for a guy standing to try to jump through the window and rob the place whereas in a car it would
> be a bit more difficult. "Brock Bailey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
>>Question : I was woundering if the 24 hour drive through after hours ..can

>>be served with my moutain bike as its classed as motor vehical under BC Government Motor Vehical
>>Act.So can someone tell he how they feel about
>
> the
>
>>policy...
>>
>>(2) I also have a friend who is handicapped and can use the drive through but they will not let
>> him but he can't open the front doors to the local
>
> mc
>
>>donals ( pandora Street location) as its not got automated doors and he feels that hes getting
>>discriminated because of his disabity and he has MS and gets tired farly fast so he needs to use
>>his eletric scooter ...
>>
>>Thanks
>>
>>Brock R Bailey Victoria BC Canada
>>
>>[email protected]

Kevan Smith <[email protected]> wrote:
: I haven't gone back to a drive through since. I do go in to buy their Frosties, though. Nice milk
: shake, that.

see, you need a white castle. it's a great place, the burgers are vegetarian but the shakes aren't.

... or something like that. often the employees are asleep and won't notice that you're not
actually in a car.

you're in the south, krystal is shockingly similiar (at first glance) to the castle. i have never
eaten there, tho. here.. buy a franchise.

http://foodfranchise.com/Krystal.htm
--
david reuteler [email protected]

"The Bathtub Admiral" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> I believe the reason they don't let people walk through drive throughs is because its much easier
> for a guy standing to try to jump through the
window
> and rob the place whereas in a car it would be a bit more difficult.

Actually, the time my friend (who was a manager) got ripped off, they waited until the place was
closed and as he was walking out with the cash bag, they pulled up in a car, pointed a gun at him
and told him to give them the money. He just said "sure, here ya go".

They got away much faster in a car than on foot.

Ummmmmm ... what would keep them from walking in and jumping over the counter instead of squeezing
through a little window?

C.Q.C.

In article <[email protected]>,
"Q." <LostVideos-AT-hotmail.com> writes:

> Ummmmmm ... what would keep them from walking in and jumping over the counter instead of squeezing
> through a little window?

Some places partially close at night by locking the doors, but still doing drive-thru service.
/That's/ the main complaint by cyclists (who may be coming off a late shift and feeling peckish)
about being turned away from the drive-thru window. The food may be lousy, but it may be all there
is around, that late at night. Maybe some day a cyclist will sue because he couldn't get his/her
McFlurry, and bonked.

cheers, Tom