WANTED: Campagnolo C-Record brake pads holder.

RookieXL

Oct 27, 2009
campa_delta_bpad_holder.jpg

2 pairs would be great.

Peter@vecchios said:
The block holder only or the whole assembly? I may have this gen of block holder...I'll check.

Send me a picture of what you have to doomjunky at gmail dot com. Thank you!

Peter@vecchios said:
Sorry, looked everywhere and I don't seem to have them any longer.

Peter

It's a shame, Peter. If you by any chace will run into them somewhere, please let me know! Thanks anyway.

RookieXL said:
2 pairs would be great.
I'm an inquiring mind -- did you want those particular pad holders because you are doing a restoration OR did you just want pad holders because your calipers don't have their holders?

alfeng said:
I'm an inquiring mind -- did you want those particular pad holders because you are doing a restoration OR did you just want pad holders because your calipers don't have their holders?

I have calipers but don't have the original pad holders.

RookieXL said:
I have calipers but don't have the original pad holders.
Well, if you aren't doing a restoration, then you can use almost ANY pad holders OR almost any brake pad type.

For example, I decided to put older, Nuovo Record style pads on a Monoplanar caliper that I have because I (arbitrarily) decided it looks better.

You could use the dreaded-by-some-and-disdained-by-others solid block pads ...

I prefer Shimano-type holders because it is easier to remove-and-insert the pads (as long as you have the appropriate Allen Wrench or screwdriver, depending on the particular pad) AND Shimano/-compatible replacement pads are ubiquitous.

alfeng said:
Well, if you aren't doing a restoration, then you can use almost ANY pad holders OR almost any brake pad type.

For example, I decided to put older, Nuovo Record style pads on a Monoplanar caliper that I have because I (arbitrarily) decided it looks better.

You could use the dreaded-by-some-and-disdained-by-others solid block pads ...

I prefer Shimano-type holders because it is easier to remove-and-insert the pads (as long as you have the appropriate Allen Wrench or screwdriver, depending on the particular pad) AND Shimano/-compatible replacement pads are ubiquitous.

Ooops, sorry I didn't get your idea in the first message. I'm doing a RESTORATION. :)