What does this say? French Expert?

Sierraman wrote:

> I got a poor translation out of it. Can I get it from our French rbr crew?
>
> thanks,
>
> B-
>
> http://www.radio-canada.ca/url.asp?/sports/cyclisme/nouvelles/200409/15/001-JeansonMercredi.shtml

RONA is exploring not continuing their sponsorship, using a clause in
the contract with the team regarding being able to depart whenever they
please after a doping conviction on the team, which has yet to happen.
Seems RONA is considering continuing sponsorship beyond 2004 (the end of
the current agreement) whether Jeanson is or isn't part of the team.
Draw your own conclusions.

That's my take on it.

"Sierraman" <[email protected]> writes:

> I got a poor translation out of it. Can I get it from our French rbr crew?
>
> thanks,
>
> B-
>
> http://www.radio-canada.ca/url.asp?/sports/cyclisme/nouvelles/200409/15/001-JeansonMercredi.shtml

September 15, 2004 - Daniel Larouche, president de Larouche Consultants, and
person in charge of communications for the RONA squad, and de facto
for those of the cyclist Genevieve Jeanson, made a point of clarifying
the relationship between his customer and Hardware Giant, RONA. Larouche advised
that there was currently no question of putting an end immediately to the four
years contract expiring 31 December.

RONA however wanted to convey that it had misgivings about a cyclist in 2004.

It should be understood that the contract contains a clause which makes it possible
for RONA to put an end to its participation if Jeanson or another member of
the squad were found guilty of doping.

However, no formal judgement on doping has yet been pronounced.

Larouche did not want to comment upon what will occur between
Jeanson and RONA beyond December 31, 2004.

[Parenthetically, it's my understanding that RONA will not renew]

--
le Vent a Dos, Davey Crockett
Six Day Site: http://sixday.741.com/

[...]

I also found this link at Jeanson's own website:

http://www.canadiancyclist.com/dailynews/September/9.12.047.47AM34.shtml