Where are you from,what do you do?

I live in Melbourne, Australia, am retired but fix bicycles at the Red Cross to be donated to refugees, and also volunteer at many bicycle related events.

Hi

I'm Mark from Melbourne, Australia and looking forward to helping my fellow cyclists if I have the answers.

Hi,

I'm Jessica from Connecticut. I'm 23 and want to get back into cycling. I used to cycle with my parents, but stopped after I went to college. I'm unfamiliar with equipment and trails, but am excited to start getting active with cycling.

[lang=nl]Hi, I'm from Nijmegen , the Netherlands. I'm a bikemessenger and interested in cycling & bicycle design[/lang]

I'm finishing a senior year at USF in Tampa, FL. Been riding off and on for a couple of years now. I ride often now since I've found some other students who ride. (besides our cycling team)

I ride mostly for the fun of it, staying in shape, and getting outdoors when I can't kayak on the Gulf.

Once I graduate I'll be in the Triad area of NC with my parents. Hopefully will be able to race once or twice by then.

I'll be moving to the EU next summer, spending time in Finland until I head to the UK with my girlfriend for a year abroad. Not sure if I'll be bringing my bike or not, depends on how much it'll cost.

Anyway, I've been reading the forums for a while now. Just never got around to posting.

40makingcircles said:
hey.i'm from Placida,Florida.i just love being on my bikes road more than any but xc is always enjoyed.
hello there,
I think it maybe a lit bit off topic, however, i think it is valuable to take a look at. It is about the way to loose weight and try to keep fit. Please join here: http://www.top2reviews.com/index.html :(
Hope you find it good!

JJ here and a regular lurker on here! From Perth Australia.

Have a neck injury so no cycling for a year or so but still love looking at all the shiny bits!

rgds.
JJ

Hi everyone, just dropped in to look around and hope to stay. My name is Jean and I am from Southwest Florida where we bike 365. I am just transitioning to a road bike again after many years on a hybrid. Would love to do the BRAG (Bike Ride Across GA) this year since it has been on my list forever!

Looking forward to chatting...:)

-- Jean

Here's what I DO:

12 times, I have cycled 7 days, 575 miles, from S.F. to L.A. in a charity event now titled AIDSLifecycle. In route to L.A., I (and 2,000 of my best friends) cycle thru Montecito, CA. (the home to Oprah Winfrey).

Each Year, the locals of Montecito - Santa Barbara gather and create their own "Paradise Pit Stop" for the approx. 2,000 AIDSLifecycle Cyclist & 400 Volunteer Crew members. There you can find: chocolate bars, strawberries, homemade ice cream, corn dogs, Twinkies, massages, and then some.. ... ALL YOU CAN EAT ...GRATIS!

Years ago (as I ate my strawberries & homemade ice cream), I asked several Montecito residents: "Where is Oprah?"

Check out the YouTube Video:[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qrr4_5jQoaM[/ame]

Hi Im jonny jon crusing about on several bikes,long mountain and vtc's.Its really nice as its part of the saint jack walk which also brings alot of cyclist to the area ,abd that inreturns meeting a lot of cool people .
me I m an old cycle mech,worked a couple of bike shops in london uk and have a few long tours under my belt ...but met some with long passports and I always learn from their knowledge ,and happy to help anyone .
its winter here now so happy to have some down time and keep on top of maintence and get to know the cat a bit better.So if you need help I will try to solve your ach's and put that sparkle back in the eye
thanks ..

Im Kenny, I live in the Huge metro-plex of Flaherty, KY. Population 1500. I ride/race mainly road, crit and cyclocross. Even thou I do own a TT bike for omniums.

Hi, i am Petros living in London, UK. Just started cycling but i am very enthusiastic about it and i am finding so much info in the forums here, it is great. Occupation wise i am a Management Consultant

Hi,

I am Mike and I live east of St. Paul by more than 12 miles. Love to hit the roads here, but sadly, not a lot of bike-friendliness: overuse of freeways, 1/2 mile re-routes for bike lanes, lack of bike lanes, you get the idea. Still I love it and I will return, weather permitting (I'm not hardcore enuf to do -45 windchills, tyvm)

huspomike <at> comcast .dot. net:

I am hungarian and a triathlete-long distance. my best is 10.07 on Ironman distance.

Hey there y'all. I'm a musician by trade and am new to the Biking/Triathlon community. I'm a strong runner and swimmer but Biking is my new love and the discipline that needs the most work. Thankfully I enjoy biking more than any other activity these days and am always eager for helpful pointers from people who have been biking much longer than me! I ride a Cervelo Dual TT bike and an old steel Miyata 712 road bike:)

I'm a student in Orlando Florida(about 45 minutes from Disney).

I am a digital media student. I love biking on nice days when I'm not in school or at work.

I was wondering if you guys could help me promote my cycling t shirt design? I have only 5 days to get as many votes of "I'd buy this as a tee" and 5/5 ratings as I possible can!

My design is of a bike and it is completely made up of words regarding the environment, saving the planet, cycling, exercising and recycling. I spent more than 15 hours working on it and I think I have a shot at having it printed by the company and winning some money for my design!

If you have a moment, please check it out and tell your friends! Then make an account on threadless.com(which will only take about 30 seconds). Log in, visit my design and click on "I'd buy this as a tee" and give it a 5/5 rating.

The link to the design is:

Re-Cycle