Where to buy Bike-Aid lube

Robert Taylor

Guest
Bike-Aid is a lube which I believe consists of molibdinum disulfide in a thin solvent. I always used
to buy it from Loose Screws but I can't find it on their website anymore. I checked all the other
places where I get stuff, Nashbar, Performance, Harris, etc. without finding it. Does anybody know a
mail order source for this stuff?

Thanks, Bob Taylor

Lickton's has it. www.lickbike.com

for the actual product http://www.lickbike.com/i2793050.htm

"Robert Taylor" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Bike-Aid is a lube which I believe consists of molibdinum disulfide in a thin solvent. I always
> used to buy it from Loose Screws but I can't find it on their website anymore. I checked all the
> other places where I get stuff, Nashbar, Performance, Harris, etc. without finding it. Does
> anybody know a mail order source for this stuff?
>
> Thanks, Bob Taylor

You didn't specify what is the "thin solvent." NEOLUBE is colloidal graphite suspended in
isopropanol - IIRC $35/two ounce bottle.

I will look for Bike-Aid as an inexpensive (I hope) substitution for Neolube.

"Robert Taylor" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Bike-Aid is a lube which I believe consists of molibdinum disulfide in a thin solvent. I always
> used to buy it from Loose Screws but I can't find it on their website anymore. I checked all the
> other places where I get stuff, Nashbar, Performance, Harris, etc. without finding it. Does
> anybody know a mail order source for this stuff?
>
> Thanks, Bob Taylor

http://www.sisweb.com/sptd/tubeaccs.htm for Neolube and it isn't quite as expensive as I recalled.
The site is slow this morning.