Who Do You Like Cycling With?

You know I mostly prefer to keep my cycling buddies around two or three persons.
Somehow I don't like to ride in bigger groups, and my favourite on s just riding with my friend or parents.

I usually like to go biking by myself. Just listening to some music and chilling while riding is all the relaxation and mind erasing moments you need especially if its a nice and warm summer day! I wouldn't mind biking with some of my buds once in awhile though!

Well, I would like to ride with my family, but they're all so lazy! So, I have a bunch of friends, they're like my cycling pack, so we always try to gather certain days and go cycling. I live in a very dangerous country, and having a pack or small group is a must, also we have very messy drivers around and if something happen, then at least your pack will give you some support.

I like cycling with my dog Milo. we tour together a lot and some big tours at that. Can't really be without him as it gets too lonely.

I really like to bike alone but I guess it wouldn't hurt if I had a company of my partner or my best friend since we're all living just 1 klm to each other. Well I really thought that I would only go with someone I share same jive with or be alone cycling which is much better haha

I like to go cycling by myself. It is a great way for to me clear my mind, catch some fresh air and just have a moment to myself. I feel like when I am cycling with others I have to constantly go at their pace whether that be too slow or too fast. Also, I feel like when you cycle with other people its hard to find a time that everyone agrees on!

I couldn't agree more! I would choose to be alone as well when cycling because I'd love the time I have for myself with no one else to think of and just have this alone time to roam around. It's not that I don't allow some friends for a company but I really thought that it's more convenient cycling alone.

I've ridden in groups of 3-10 people but have always preferred to ride alone. These days it's a must since I'll take random routes to nowhere and stop to take a picture or just take in the scenery. My days off from work is my time to just goof off. Hell, I'll stop off at a few pubs before heading home.