Why I love/hate Lance.

It's a machine. There's a device for that. Looks like a recumbent. 53x11 when I'm in a hurry.

helmutRoole2 said:
We've heard it all before, but that's not going to stop us from hearing all again.

Tell me why you love or hate Cowboy.
I love lance because of the publicity he brought to our sport.He had it all, the success, the story, and he was american, everything the media could want.

I hate lance because of his effort to just win the TdF. Post Cancer lance made the world think there was only one cycle race.

helmutRoole2 said:
It's a machine. There's a device for that. Looks like a recumbent. 53x11 when I'm in a hurry.
If it walks like a recumbent, quacks like a recumbent.....

helmutRoole2 said:
Tell me why you love or hate...
fingerless
filthy arsed
troll
don't think I don't know why you incite this sort of discussion...
can't you just accept the fact that 6 or 8 hours a day on bike always beats a jab in the arm?

ILL said:
can't you just accept the fact that 6 or 8 hours a day on bike always beats a jab in the arm?
How about 6 to 8 hours a day on the bike AND a jab in the arm. Oh yeah, then your flying.

Seriously, the main benefits of dope are that they allow you to train harder and longer by both boosting your power output during training and improving recovery time. So it's still the hardest training athlete that wins, just some of the poor clean guys who physically can't train as hard because they're not on the gear that get screwed over. Oh, and the guys who died of heart attacks.

Seems a reasonable explanation :rolleyes:

ILL said:
fingerless
filthy arsed
troll
don't think I don't know why you incite this sort of discussion...
helmutRoole2 said:
How dare you say anything about fingers on this forum. Do you realize that there are people on this forum who don't have hands? I lost both my hands in a farming accident when I was just a boy. But I overcame. I watched Peter Pan and marveled at the exploits of Captain Hook every day after my operation and recovery. Losing a hand didn't get Captain Hook down so why should it bring me down.

You don't understand what it takes to overcome these types odds, do you? Think about it. I can't even jack off anymore!!!!!!!!!!!

If you insist on making references to fingers I will have the moderators throw you off this forum you ****ing insensitive *******.

ILL said:
...can't you just accept the fact that 6 or 8 hours a day on bike always beats a jab in the arm?
Yeah, but think about six or eight hours a day on the bike and a jab in the arm.

And what? Do you think Lance was the only rider doing six and eight hours on the bike?

Hell, I've rolled my share of six hour rides. Couple seven hour rides too. Rain at the bottom of the mountain, snowing at the top. And, I always felt better running a mix of testosterone and EQ. Can't imagine what EPO would have done for me, much less blood transfusions.

Come now home boy. It's okay. Your hero was on the juice. No shame. Everyone was/is.

Pas Souci said:
I love lance because of the publicity he brought to our sport.He had it all, the success, the story, and he was american, everything the media could want.

I hate lance because of his effort to just win the TdF. Post Cancer lance made the world think there was only one cycle race.
Best reply yet.

Helmutt i reckon with how much you post about Lance, you secretly lust after him :D

ad9898 said:
Helmutt i reckon with how much you post about Lance, you secretly lust after him :D

Helmut's real last name is Crowe. Also, alias Mussette. You didn't now that?

jhuskey said:
Helmut's real last name is Crowe. Also, alias Mussette. You didn't now that?
This is true!

Aside from being Mussette and Crow, I'm also Martin Jackson and -- check out this twist -- I'm also House!

Yes, that's right, the Helmut man has done it again.

I am House! Shout it from the highest mountain top!

If you don't believe me, I can tell you exactly what House's next post will say.

House's next post will be more inane drivel. May God strike me with a lightening bolt if I'm lying about this. (Ed Note to God: Just this part about House's next post being inane drivel.)