Winter Riding

Sandy Morton wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>, Terry D
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Up to the ripe old age of 13 I always wore shorts throughout the
>>year. It caused a bit of grief at school, but I never had any
>>bother in winter.

> I wore a kilt - ideal for fornication and diarhoeaa.

I'd forgotten about that. Some idiot relative once bought me a kilt. I was too
young to appreciate the finer points at the time. My main concern was the fact
that not many boys of my age wore skirts in Nottinghamshire, well, not for long
anyway.

Scottish ancestry is one thing, but the kids down our street didn't recognise
it, so I didn't wear the kilt.

--
Terry Duckmanton.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/terry.duckmanton