WKO+ PMC question

T-Mobile

May 26, 2011
I use my powertap for training, my race wheels (ENVE 65's) don't have a powertap hub. I'm really interested in the PMC in WKO+ but if I'm racing without power will all of that missing data make the PMC worthless? I have been using Power Agent, it works but the inability to change graphs is really anoying, I don't like how "canned" the product is. I'm assuming that there is a way to manually enter data for a race in WKO+ but will it really be worth anything in the PMC? Thoughts?

Originally Posted by T-Mobile .

I use my powertap for training, my race wheels (ENVE 65's) don't have a powertap hub. I'm really interested in the PMC in WKO+ but if I'm racing without power will all of that missing data make the PMC worthless? I have been using Power Agent, it works but the inability to change graphs is really anoying, I don't like how "canned" the product is. I'm assuming that there is a way to manually enter data for a race in WKO+ but will it really be worth anything in the PMC? Thoughts?
1. do some less important races on your powertap wheel to collect some data
2. use that as a way to estimate the Training Stress Score for races when not using the power meter
3. it is far better to put in an estimate of TSS, than nothing.

Originally Posted by T-Mobile .

I hope this helps

If you upload your data to TP website by using calander view and right mouse clicking on the days data in question they left click upload data (I take you have account). Then log on to the TP website click on the data in the day im question. Then click on the report tab on the bottom of that page. You should now be looking at daily workout report the pod at the top right should be stats. It should show a TSS score on it if not click option for this pod and and tick the TSS box. Once this is done it will give you a TSS score based on HR (I think) transfer that back to your WKO+ calander page by once again right click the day you are working on and clickin on Override data and then enter your TSS value.

It is worth having a TSS value for every ride enter so if you don't have the power data to estimate one as Alex has suggusted. Try doing the above to estimate one for you. You can also get intensity factor the same way but I have not workout how to manually enter them yet.