WTD: Rollers

On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 12:09:39 -0000, "Russ"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Get my skiing holiday over and done with ...

Over and done with? How dare you, Russ. (Get that carbolic soap and wash your mouth out.)

Enjoy your time in USA.

James

--
"Sorry mate, I didn't see you" is not a satisfactory excuse.

Still for sale, yes. I am sure once x-mas is over there will be more interest in it. Got a nice new
XLT Gold arriving soon. Like a kid with a new toy!

I take part in road races up and down the UK and so there may be an opportunnity to have a test ride
in your vicinity during 2004. Sadly i don't know the race dates yet. Our races are also a good
chance to try a variety of handbikes without any sales pressure. There are always a few buddies on
hand to aid with transfers.

Whereabouts you living? What level are you?? (I could put you in touch with someone of similar level
and they can give you an honest opinion on the pros and cons)