"Israel must be wiped out" What gives?

ptlwp said:
Iraelites were there first and that's that.

Prove it beyond reasonable doubt.

I believe that it is a safe bet that Israel was never an Ethnically Pure Jewish State way back when. I know that Jews have lived side by side other faiths in the region for as far back as we have written records.

Carrera said:
That's Fred and Boogers for you. Sadly they represent a majority over here. In a nutshell they both adhere to this view that people who commit acts of terror, hide behind women and children, blow up trains, hijack planes or drive explosive-laden lorries into buildings are "justified" by the extremity of their status as victim.
We should all be apprently wringing our hands bending over backwards to hear them out.
They don't justify terrorism &c. They warn you against regarding everyone with a tan and a turban as a threat; and condem the rhetoric and actions Zionists in Israel/Palestine.
They also like pulling your chain, I hope that you are keeping your sense of humour here.

Carrera said:
"We live in a multi-cultural society where daily life in the Capital is a hotch potch of people trying to make a crust."

You live in a hotch-potch city where many people feel nervous sitting on a bus or train, eyeing up the folks sitting next to them (who may have a large package) because they fear it could be another bomb. Please don't deny that because Londoners have confessed to these basic fears on the underground and on buses. Many people have even purchased bikes as an alternative. Some freedom, huh?
Soon, your policy of unlimited, unregulated immigration, your defence of religious extremism, your refusal to shut down extremist mosques (such as the former Finsbury Park) will have dire consequences. Probably within 12 - 15 years time suicide bombings will be as common in London as in Telaviv (although the latter has improved with the building of a wall).
But if we take China or Japan we find people sitting on buses without fear. There is no problem. The Chinese would kick these London imans out of Bejing so fast, once they put a foot wrong, their feet wouldn't touch the ground.
This is why businesses will be avoiding France like the plague and pouring money into these alternative economies.
This is is the simple truth you don't dare face up to. And investment in London will drop even more than it has done unless foreign investors feel the Government has taken terrorism seriously.
People in China fear their own Government more than Londoners fear foreign-looking back-packers.

FredC said:
The region where DB and I come from used to burn people like you. They were called the 'Pendle Witches'. All old demented hags.
But now we live in more enlightened times.

darkboong said:
Prove it beyond reasonable doubt.

I believe that it is a safe bet that Israel was never an Ethnically Pure Jewish State way back when. I know that Jews have lived side by side other faiths in the region for as far back as we have written records.
Oh dear, I seem to have missed a bit out. my Uncle David, Mums brother got out of Dunkirk somehow, and spent most of the war everywhere else. When it ended he signed on for Palestine/Israel, they were chucked out after trying to be humanitarian to the incomers. Brit's were murdered by the Zionist underground for no apparent reason apart from terrorism on their part.
OTOH DB I have previously mentioned the Sabrees and their genetic counterparts from the region.

FredC said:
Oh dear, I seem to have missed a bit out. my Uncle David, Mums brother got out of Dunkirk somehow, and spent most of the war everywhere else. When it ended he signed on for Palestine/Israel, they were chucked out after trying to be humanitarian to the incomers. Brit's were murdered by the Zionist underground for no apparent reason apart from terrorism on their part.
OTOH DB I have previously mentioned the Sabrees and their genetic counterparts from the region.

*LAWYER MODE*
Well, I said "side by side", but I didn't say "peacefully".

ptlwp said:
He is a leader who is trying to save his own people from being destroyed and "pushed into the sea" as the agenda of their adversaries have never and will never change.

First and Foremost he is a Wobblebottom.

darkboong said:
Well, she needs something to wipe her **** on.
As I said, they are peaceful, come with dreams of a better life for themselves and their children and are willing to do any type of work in order to achieve that dream............not blast people who have it better than they do, but try to emulate them by emulating them.....which DOES NOT include the murder and killing of men, women, children, by various and disgusting methods brought right out of the midieval times.

ptlwp said:
As I said, they are peaceful, come with dreams of a better life for themselves and their children and are willing to do any type of work in order to achieve that dream............not blast people who have it better than they do, but try to emulate them by emulating them.....which DOES NOT include the murder and killing of men, women, children, by various and disgusting methods brought right out of the midieval times.
Peaceful my ass, incursors funded by the US dollar, and Zionists as well. They were better off in the US. Zionist fundamentalists that's all they are. They were not brave enough to go when I lived there. If they will do any kind of work how is it that the Kibbutzim system is virtually none existent, and they live in settlements on the Occupied West Bank, where little grows apart from the dollar in the begging bowl? This scenario is only occupation by numerics, and not contributory towards a sustainable productive progression.

FredC said:
Peaceful my ass, incursors funded by the US dollar, and Zionists as well. They were better off in the US. Zionist fundamentalists that's all they are. They were not brave enough to go when I lived there. If they will do any kind of work how is it that the Kibbutzim system is virtually none existent, and they live in settlements on the Occupied West Bank, where little grows apart from the dollar in the begging bowl? This scenario is only occupation by numerics, and not contributory towards a sustainable productive progression.
Zits for brains: I am referring to any normal people, Mexicans to America....Nigerians to America......Russians and Belarusians to Israel......they dream of a better life.....if not for themselves, then for their offspring, which is what normal people do.....

ptlwp said:
Zits for brains: I am referring to any normal people, Mexicans to America....Nigerians to America......Russians and Belarusians to Israel......they dream of a better life.....if not for themselves, then for their offspring, which is what normal people do.....
Go to Paris, and sleep on Jims grave, with a strong joint. Odd thing is that his wealthy parents didn't want him back either. Such Fame eh?

FredC said:
Go to Paris, and sleep on Jims grave, with a strong joint. Odd thing is that his wealthy parents didn't want him back either. Such Fame eh?
Pere Lechaise is a fine place for a poet to be buried, especially since that is where he met his demise. His father was a Rear Adm. in the Navy.....so much for wealth, they aren't poor of course but.....the death of a son isn't worth $$$ even if it is Jim Morrison or anyone else's son...and I speak as a mother of a 15 year old son.

P.S. There are supposed to be riots in Paris this weekend.....Brits better off staying home.

limerickman said:
The Lancet survey from March 2003 to September 2004, surveyed fatalities due to Coalition forces in Iraq :using worldwide statistical analysis metrices, the Lancet and John Hopkins University estimated that 98,000 Iraq civilians had died during the period March 2003 to September 2004,
wasn't that survey based on extrapolation rather than a direct count?

FredC said:
And just what have the wetbacks and the Hispanics brought to the American table?
They are outstanding soldiers from pfc's on up to Generals. I don't know if that buttresses whatever argument I'm making, or undermines it :rolleyes: Not to mention every other profession in this country they are involved in ;) They are a welcome addition, the segment that strives for success.

Carrera said:
This does seem to be the problem in this country. There is always an excuse and justification for extremism and we are all apparently racist if these poor, discriminated souls decide to torch cars and go on the rampage.
I'm sorry I don't buy it.
It may very well be a matter of disenfranchisement as our native born blacks in South Central (Compton) Los Angeles have rebelled against, on occasion. Economic realities play a large part.

Carrera said:
That's Fred and Boogers for you. Sadly they represent a majority over here. In a nutshell they both adhere to this view that people who commit acts of terror, hide behind women and children, blow up trains, hijack planes or drive explosive-laden lorries into buildings are "justified" by the extremity of their status as victim.
We should all be apprently wringing our hands bending over backwards to hear them out.
What would you have to say about the King David Hotel attack?Israel was born out of the same sort of terrorism that they now condemn(as was the us).What sort of moral consistance is there?
Every country that has ever gone to war has used the same sort of tactics that are now being used by every disaffected country in the world.
B-52's,F-15's,modern FFG's,tomahawk missiles,AR-15's,etcetera don't confer any sort of moral superiority,do they?
Keeping in mind that that the us gained its independence by terrorism?
:D

I'm aware the people who rioted in France have, more than likely, suffered some kind of social exclusion.
The unfortunate reality that nobody seems to want to admit to these days is that those of us who live in richer countries tend to look down on folks who come over from poorer countries, correct?
To give you one classic example, you have the case of the French looking down their noses in the past at Spanish immigrants or even tourists. France, as a nuclear power, has always felt superior to Spain.
So, sure, I agree with the suggestion there is an element of racism or resentment with respect to the blacks in the U.S. or the Algerians in France. And, yes, I think it's wrong and I don't personally discriminate in this way or penalise people on the basis of their native country.
But, having said all that, it draws me back to my argument against multiculturalism. I think the unfortunate truth is that where you get diversity, you also get racism, religious disputes, riots and even civil war. It dioesn't matter so much who's to blame as we can be dicussing that for ages. What does matter is the problem can't be swept away so easily (if at all).
So that makes me one of those simpletons who stands in the crowd and shouts out, "Hey, the King doesn't have an invisible suit at all ! He's basically walking the streets naked!"
So, unpopular as my view may be, I don't believe the multiculturalism experiment will work in Europe and I think it will divide us. The only place it has worked is within the U.S. and that's only because no single ethnic group really ever had much of a monopoly since the U.S. was born (maybe the Irish?) and that it is indeed a nation of immigrants.
Even then, the U.S. has had major diifficulties with multiculturalism and has never enjoyed the kind of social harmony you find in Japan which isn't multicultural (although, sure, many foreigners choose to live there.)
So, Carrera's views are probably pessimistic in a sense not many folks will want to swallow. Funnily enough, Muhammad Ali used to feel the same way as I do in a sense. Ali simply thought the U.S. should have given land to the black people so they could run their own show and all the racial tension due to civil rights would then cease. But Frazier went along with King and sought integration. I'm not saying Ali was right here, of course, but he did have a good point that black people had earned a better deal through their years of toil on plantations and deserved the same kind of rights as America's whites.

davidmc said:
It may very well be a matter of disenfranchisement as our native born blacks in South Central (Compton) Los Angeles have rebelled against, on occasion. Economic realities play a large part.

Probably the earliest terrorism I came across was biological terror that spread through the Roman Empire. Fanatics were spreading killer viruses via needles that they used to infect victims.
It may well be the case the culprits could have been apocalyptic Christians. In fact, the Church has been telling fibs when it claims all Christians at this time were peaceful. Both Jews and Christians caused considerbale problems and many groups could be classed as terrorists.

stevebaby said:
What would you have to say about the King David Hotel attack?Israel was born out of the same sort of terrorism that they now condemn(as was the us).What sort of moral consistance is there?
Every country that has ever gone to war has used the same sort of tactics that are now being used by every disaffected country in the world.
B-52's,F-15's,modern FFG's,tomahawk missiles,AR-15's,etcetera don't confer any sort of moral superiority,do they?
Keeping in mind that that the us gained its independence by terrorism?
:D