60th Critérium du Dauphiné Libéré - ProT

earth_dweller said:
are sure are we about the former bit? Is Dekker still working with Cecchini?
just "friends" now.

Dekker strictly goes there for meals at the Ceccho grotto, and into the Gucci emporium in Milan with Ceccho's son, to buy new jackets.

thunder said:
just "friends" now.

Dekker strictly goes there for meals at the Ceccho grotto, and into the Gucci emporium in Milan with Ceccho's son, to buy new jackets.
:D :D I heard they only speak about good food nowadays.

cyclingheroes said:
Menchov will (have to) leave Rabo... Of course because its better for Rabo to have a Dutch rider who can compete for big wins...

My gues is that in 2 or years Dekker will leave as well. But thats just a gues. At Rabo its all about Gesink and there was a bit of trouble between Dekker and Rabo about his former 'trainer'....
Hey, CH.
Long time - no see you.
Tell me, is Robert related to Anton Gesink?
Famous surname he has, so I'm wondering... Probably it's just coincidence without any relation.

Ava Marie said:
Duffy sucks.

The idea that Levi suddenly goes from suck to star without help is absurd. The guy was getting dropped a week ago and now spanks everyone.
You are obviously either completely stupid......or know NOTHING about this sport!!!

Levi was in a support role for Contador in the Giro, when it became obvious that he was Astana's top man for GC. He worked for Contador, paced on climbs, chased down breaks, etc. This would leave him out at the finale of the stages. Get a brain or learn the sport!

Mtventoux said:
You are obviously either completely stupid......or know NOTHING about this sport!!!

Levi was in a support role for Contador in the Giro, when it became obvious that he was Astana's top man for GC. He worked for Contador, paced on climbs, chased down breaks, etc. This would leave him out at the finale of the stages. Get a brain or learn the sport!
At first I thought you were joking, but I have seen some of your other posts and I realize you are just stupid.

Ava Marie said:
At first I thought you were joking, but I have seen some of your other posts and I realize you are just stupid.
nah, its Odessa.

Crankyfeet said:
Odessa and dog, Bandit, were up there watching Levi in the 2004 TdF, ITT.
Bandit lol aka Tugboat, was there to steal tt wins.

Here's how it works. The get the pot belge and the hemassist and a funnel and two extra large condoms. The ones Levi does not use.

The funnel the pot belge into one condom, get a rubber band, and tie off the opening, coat it in honey and chocolate, and put it down bandits throat, and cos he is a good dog, and been taught tricks by Levi, he always swallows.

They do the same with the bovine blood, funnel it into the condom, tie it off, and put it down tugboat, errr bandit's throat. Then they drive across the Spanish border, into France, meet Levi, Bandit craps out the dope, Levi wins the tt.

thunder said:

Here's how it works. The get the pot belge and the hemassist and a funnel and two extra large condoms. The ones Levi does not use.

The funnel the pot belge into one condom, get a rubber band, and tie off the opening, coat it in honey and chocolate, and put it down bandits throat, and cos he is a good dog, and been taught tricks by Levi, he always swallows.

They do the same with the bovine blood, funnel it into the condom, tie it off, and put it down tugboat, errr bandit's throat. Then they drive across the Spanish border, into France, meet Levi, Bandit craps out the dope, Levi wins the tt.
then they share a little with the dog cause they are alway good to their animals.

thunder said:

No seriously... Odessa and Bandit (he was a puppy then) were up on the Mt. Ventoux finish cheering Rabo Revi on.

Why the heck would you bring your dog to France to watch the race?... Don't they have quarantining restrictions that would make that not worth the hassle... or were they living in the Netherlands then?

Crankyfeet said:
No seriously... Odessa and Bandit (he was a puppy then) were up on the Mt. Ventoux finish cheering Rabo Revi on.

Why the heck would you bring your dog to France to watch the race?... Don't they have quarantining restrictions that would make that not worth the hassle... or were they living in the Netherlands then?
always been in Spain eh Odessa?

You can strap the dope to your windshields and blame Valv.piti and the gynocologist.

Crankyfeet said:

They were living in Girona so it is about a 4 hour drive to Ventoux. As long as their shots are up to date no problem.

I remember hearing that they used to box up 5 animals in big crates each time they went home to the US. Crazy doesn't even begin to discribe it.

Ava Marie said:
They were living in Girona so it is about a 4 hour drive to Ventoux. As long as their shots are up to date no problem.

I remember hearing that they used to box up 5 animals in big crates each time they went home to the US. Crazy doesn't even begin to discribe it.
I think we have the answer here. Hamilton was using dog blood instead of cow blood.

Bro Deal said:
I think we have the answer here. Hamilton was using dog blood instead of cow blood.
Okay I'm confused. We have gone from the Dauphine to Levi to Mt Ventoux to Odessa to Bandit to Tugboat to Tyler Hamilton to dog blood to cow blood.

Crankyfeet said:
Okay I'm confused. We have gone from the Dauphine to Levi to Mt Ventoux to Odessa to Bandit to Tugboat to Tyler Hamilton to dog blood to cow blood.
And all this without the august presence of Doctor.House. :D

Eldrack said:
Leipheimer takes the prologue over Hushovd. Guess he's back 'on form' after being **** in the Giro.

Why does Eurosport allow Duffield to commentate on cycling? He has no idea how the sport works.

I like listening to Graham Jones though.

limerickman said:
I like listening to Graham Jones though.

Duffers is getting worse the older he gets. I mean anyone who calls a £5000 professional racing machine a 'push bike' needs to have his head beaten with the butt end of a pool cue. Really. Jonesy is not to bad. Dave Harmon is the man thou. I like him because he goes into gear ratios etc. and bike specs. He also speaks French, German, Spanish & some Italian.... he reads all the cycling press from all countries not just the cyclingnews/bruyneel press releases.

Doesn't beat the Italian commentary I get on Rai. No idea what they are saying but they get mighty excited !

As for the DL. LL WTF ?

whiteboytrash said:
Duffers is getting worse the older he gets. I mean anyone who calls a £5000 professional racing machine a 'push bike' needs to have his head beaten with the butt end of a pool cue. Really. Jonesy is not to bad. Dave Harmon is the man thou. I like him because he goes into gear ratios etc. and bike specs. He also speaks French, German, Spanish & some Italian.... he reads all the cycling press from all countries not just the cyclingnews/bruyneel press releases.

Doesn't beat the Italian commentary I get on Rai. No idea what they are saying but they get mighty excited !

As for the DL. LL WTF ?

I agree, David Harmon is a very good commentator.
He knows his stuff as you say - and he gives some great insights from L'Equipe, Gazzetta and Marca etc.

I'd say Jones would prefer to have Harmon co-commentating.