A Lesson from Florida: It's Time for Regime Change!

> .> .> You missed the point, as usual. The point is to make it
> off-limits .> to .> humans, not to make it IMPOSSIBLE for humans to go
> there. The .> latter .> is impossible.
> .> .Then what's the point? "Keep Out" is only as good as the 49 cent
> .> plastic .sign it's written on.
> .> Yes, for scofflaws like you and other mountain bikers.
> .Oh, I see. So, um... supposing I am a "scofflaw", what's to prevent
> me .from ripping down your sign and trampling your weed patch?
> The law. Something you obviously have no respect for.[/color]

So suppose I have no respect for the law. What's to prevent me from
ripping down the sign and trampling your weed patch? You STILL haven't
answered the question.

It is obvious. Vandeman is a level 7 wizard, DUH!

On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 19:06:33 GMT, Scott Burley <[email protected]> wrote:

..On 01 Nov 2004, the cheeks of Mike Vandeman parted, and a trumpetous
..noise emerged:
..
..> On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 08:37:04 GMT, Scott Burley <[email protected]>
..> wrote:
..>
..> .On 31 Oct 2004, the cheeks of Mike Vandeman parted, and a trumpetous
..> .noise emerged:
..> .
..> .> .> I only saw him out the front window as he staggered off.
..> .> .> .There's nothing to prevent something similar from happening in
..> .> your .> weed- .patch. Hell, in the Bay Area, there are groups that
..> .> .> deliberately go out .and break stupid laws, for fun. There are
..> .> .> millions of acres of forest in .the US that are more "off-limits
..> to .> .> all humans" than your 400 sq. feet.
..> .> .>
..> .> .> You missed the point, as usual. The point is to make it
..> off-limits .> to .> humans, not to make it IMPOSSIBLE for humans to go
..> there. The .> latter .> is impossible.
..> .> .
..> .> .Then what's the point? "Keep Out" is only as good as the 49 cent
..> .> plastic .sign it's written on.
..> .>
..> .> Yes, for scofflaws like you and other mountain bikers.
..> .
..> .Oh, I see. So, um... supposing I am a "scofflaw", what's to prevent
..> me .from ripping down your sign and trampling your weed patch?
..>
..> The law. Something you obviously have no respect for.
..
..So suppose I have no respect for the law. What's to prevent me from
..ripping down the sign and trampling your weed patch? You STILL haven't
..answered the question.

Well, for one thing, you have no idea where it is. :) For another, the police.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande