Action Bent Tadpole Trike: Has anybody ridden one?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by __________, Jun 29, 2005.

  1. __________

    __________ Guest

    Does anybody here have an Action Bent tadpole trike?

    http://www.actionbent.com/TWTRIKE.html

    Has anybody here ridden one? I'm looking for ride impressions. The design
    looks great! For $1295 with a redesigned composite hardshell
    adjustable-angle seat and disc brakes, I doubt if anything can touch it for
    value. But how does it handle? How is the brake steer? What is it like
    at speed?

    Tags:

  2. Leif

    Leif Guest

    __________ wrote:
    > Does anybody here have an Action Bent tadpole trike?
    >
    > http://www.actionbent.com/TWTRIKE.html
    >
    > Has anybody here ridden one? I'm looking for ride impressions. The design
    > looks great! For $1295 with a redesigned composite hardshell
    > adjustable-angle seat and disc brakes, I doubt if anything can touch it for
    > value. But how does it handle? How is the brake steer? What is it like
    > at speed?

    ....I don't know... the steering mechanism looks kinda lame.

  3. Mark Leuck

    Mark Leuck Guest

    "Leif" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > __________ wrote:
    > > Does anybody here have an Action Bent tadpole trike?
    > >
    > > http://www.actionbent.com/TWTRIKE.html
    > >
    > > Has anybody here ridden one? I'm looking for ride impressions. The

    design
    > > looks great! For $1295 with a redesigned composite hardshell
    > > adjustable-angle seat and disc brakes, I doubt if anything can touch it

    for
    > > value. But how does it handle? How is the brake steer? What is it

    like
    > > at speed?

    > ...I don't know... the steering mechanism looks kinda lame.

    How so?

  4. __________

    __________ Guest

    "Leif" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > __________ wrote:
    >> Does anybody here have an Action Bent tadpole trike?
    >>
    >> http://www.actionbent.com/TWTRIKE.html
    >>
    >> Has anybody here ridden one? I'm looking for ride impressions. The
    >> design
    >> looks great! For $1295 with a redesigned composite hardshell
    >> adjustable-angle seat and disc brakes, I doubt if anything can touch it
    >> for
    >> value. But how does it handle? How is the brake steer? What is it
    >> like
    >> at speed?

    > ...I don't know... the steering mechanism looks kinda lame.

    It's very difficult to tell from photos, even if you know what you're
    looking for, IMO. But, conversely, looks don't matter if the steering is
    awful (again, IMO).

    I'm also curious to hear how people like the seat angle. It's nice that
    it's adjustable somewhat. I wish my Catrike Speed had adjustable seat angle.

  5. Greg Nuspel

    Greg Nuspel Guest

    One concern is that the linkage looks all straight so it is not an
    Ackerman steering setup.

    --
    Greg Nuspel

    The use of solar energy has not been opened up because the oil industry
    does not own the sun. ~Ralph Nader, quoted in Linda Botts, ed., Loose
    Talk, 1980

  6. Larry Varney

    Larry Varney Guest

    __________ wrote:
    > "Leif" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    >>__________ wrote:
    >>
    >>>Does anybody here have an Action Bent tadpole trike?
    >>>
    >>>http://www.actionbent.com/TWTRIKE.html
    >>>
    >>>Has anybody here ridden one? I'm looking for ride impressions. The
    >>>design
    >>>looks great! For $1295 with a redesigned composite hardshell
    >>>adjustable-angle seat and disc brakes, I doubt if anything can touch it
    >>>for
    >>>value. But how does it handle? How is the brake steer? What is it
    >>>like
    >>>at speed?

    >>...I don't know... the steering mechanism looks kinda lame.

    > It's very difficult to tell from photos, even if you know what you're
    > looking for, IMO. But, conversely, looks don't matter if the steering is
    > awful (again, IMO).
    >
    > I'm also curious to hear how people like the seat angle. It's nice that
    > it's adjustable somewhat. I wish my Catrike Speed had adjustable seat angle.

    I am currently reviewing the Action Bent tadpole for BentRider
    Online. I haven't quite finished yet - I do like to be thorough with
    these reviews; I rode the WizWheelz Edge on a weekend tour (Horsey
    Hundred) then followed it up with the week-long GITAP - but at this
    point I can say that I have been favorably impressed with the AB trike.
    Brake steer? It doesn't have any. The seat angle isn't as adjustable
    as I would like - but then, many trikes don't have an adjustable recline
    at all.
    Anyway, look for me to complete this review in another week or two. I
    expected to cut this little trike some slack simply because it's so
    relatively inexpensive, but it looks like it can stand on its own three
    wheels with no condescending help at all!

  7. Edward Dolan

    Edward Dolan Guest

    "Larry Varney" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    [...]
    > I am currently reviewing the Action Bent tadpole for BentRider Online.
    > I haven't quite finished yet - I do like to be thorough with these
    > reviews; I rode the WizWheelz Edge on a weekend tour (Horsey Hundred) then
    > followed it up with the week-long GITAP - but at this point I can say that
    > I have been favorably impressed with the AB trike.
    > Brake steer? It doesn't have any. The seat angle isn't as adjustable as
    > I would like - but then, many trikes don't have an adjustable recline at
    > all.
    > Anyway, look for me to complete this review in another week or two. I
    > expected to cut this little trike some slack simply because it's so
    > relatively inexpensive, but it looks like it can stand on its own three
    > wheels with no condescending help at all!

    Larry Varney is one of the ARBR old timers who used to be a regular poster
    to ARBR. Frankly I miss him. I feel a bit guilty as I treated him rather
    badly when he was last here, but I have resolved to be a better man and not
    go berserk all the time just because I don't see eye to eye with my
    adversary.

    Larry is a good reviewer of bikes and trikes and most important he is a fair
    reviewer. I hope he will grace us here with his presence once again as he
    always had interesting points of view on everything. Furthermore, he knows
    how to write and how to post, no small matters considering some of the other
    characters this group is presently afflicted with.

    Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

  8. Larry Varney

    Larry Varney Guest

    Edward Dolan wrote:
    > "Larry Varney" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > [...]
    >
    >> I am currently reviewing the Action Bent tadpole for BentRider Online.
    >>I haven't quite finished yet - I do like to be thorough with these
    >>reviews; I rode the WizWheelz Edge on a weekend tour (Horsey Hundred) then
    >>followed it up with the week-long GITAP - but at this point I can say that
    >>I have been favorably impressed with the AB trike.
    >> Brake steer? It doesn't have any. The seat angle isn't as adjustable as
    >>I would like - but then, many trikes don't have an adjustable recline at
    >>all.
    >> Anyway, look for me to complete this review in another week or two. I
    >>expected to cut this little trike some slack simply because it's so
    >>relatively inexpensive, but it looks like it can stand on its own three
    >>wheels with no condescending help at all!

    > Larry Varney is one of the ARBR old timers who used to be a regular poster
    > to ARBR. Frankly I miss him. I feel a bit guilty as I treated him rather
    > badly when he was last here, but I have resolved to be a better man and not
    > go berserk all the time just because I don't see eye to eye with my
    > adversary.
    >
    > Larry is a good reviewer of bikes and trikes and most important he is a fair
    > reviewer. I hope he will grace us here with his presence once again as he
    > always had interesting points of view on everything. Furthermore, he knows
    > how to write and how to post, no small matters considering some of the other
    > characters this group is presently afflicted with.
    >
    > Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

    What's next, a pat on the back from Johnny NoCom? <grin> But
    seriously, I do try to be fair in my reviews, and recognize when
    something isn't necessarily bad, just not what I like. Or, if I like it,
    it doesn't mean that everyone will. I have friends who cannot bear a
    recline of more than 50 degrees, while I don't feel the need for a neck
    rest until it passes 30. And then there's underseat vs. overseat
    steering - I've got my preference, but that doesn't mean the opposite is
    necessarily bad - just wrong! (Only kidding...) Objectivity is
    difficult, but recognizing subjectivity is sometimes the best we can
    hope for.
    A partial excuse for my absence from this list is that I've been away
    on business and other things. Bike Florida and the Florida Bicycle
    Safari earlier this year, and lately I've been off to Georgetown (KY)
    for the Horsey Hundred, Illinois for GITAP, and Wisconsin for Bike
    Northwoods. Next month will be the BentRider Online Rally in the Finger
    Lakes region of New York, of course, and September will be the Old
    Kentucky Home Tour and the September TRIRI (IN). There are other rides
    as well (Hope Ride and Hilly Hundred in Indiana, Horrible Hundred in
    Florida), but when I start thinking about those latter ones, I get
    depressed - they mean the warm weather is disappearing from my part of
    the country once more.
    Incidentally, if any of you are in the market for a great trike, I
    have a friend who's wanting to sell his red 2004 Catrike Road - not many
    of that color were made. I rode it on the Bike Northwoods tour, and can
    vouch for it completely. He's asking $1650; located in southwest Ohio.

  9. nget

    nget New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2004
    When you get a trike like this for a review,is it the same as what anyone who is an unknown person such as myself would get?In other words, do the people who send you items for review know beforehand what it is you are up to?

  10. Larry Varney

    Larry Varney Guest

    nget wrote:
    > Larry Varney Wrote:
    >
    >>__________ wrote:
    >>
    >>>"Leif" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>>news:[email protected]

    >>it

    >>it

    >>>It's very difficult to tell from photos, even if you know what

    >>you're
    >>
    >>>looking for, IMO. But, conversely, looks don't matter if the

    >>steering is
    >>
    >>>awful (again, IMO).
    >>>
    >>>I'm also curious to hear how people like the seat angle. It's nice

    >>that
    >>
    >>>it's adjustable somewhat. I wish my Catrike Speed had adjustable seat

    >>angle.
    >>

    >>I am currently reviewing the Action Bent tadpole for BentRider
    >>Online. I haven't quite finished yet - I do like to be thorough with
    >>these reviews; I rode the WizWheelz Edge on a weekend tour (Horsey
    >>Hundred) then followed it up with the week-long GITAP - but at this
    >>point I can say that I have been favorably impressed with the AB
    >>trike.
    >>Brake steer? It doesn't have any. The seat angle isn't as adjustable
    >>as I would like - but then, many trikes don't have an adjustable
    >>recline
    >>at all.
    >>Anyway, look for me to complete this review in another week or two. I
    >>expected to cut this little trike some slack simply because it's so
    >>relatively inexpensive, but it looks like it can stand on its own
    >>three
    >>wheels with no condescending help at all!

    > When you get a trike like this for a review,is it the same as what
    > anyone who is an unknown person such as myself would get?In other
    > words, do the people who send you items for review know beforehand what
    > it is you are up to?

    Definitely. Otherwise, they might expect me to actually buy the bikes
    or trikes they send me! But seriously, yes, they know who I am, that I'm
    reviewing it for publication, etc. The bike or trike in question is the
    same as what anyone else would get, though I don't know of a good way of
    proving that, short of visiting other recipients and checking what
    they've got, or literally buying the things under an assumed name.
    Either option isn't too likely, though.

  11. nget

    nget New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2004
    Larry wrote.
    >>I am currently reviewing the Action Bent tadpole for BentRider
    >>Online. I haven't quite finished yet - I do like to be thorough with
    >>these reviews; I rode the WizWheelz Edge on a weekend tour (Horsey
    >>Hundred) then followed it up with the week-long GITAP - but at this
    >>point I can say that I have been favorably impressed with the AB
    >>trike.
    >>Brake steer? It doesn't have any. The seat angle isn't as adjustable
    >>as I would like - but then, many trikes don't have an adjustable
    >>recline
    >>at all.
    >>Anyway, look for me to complete this review in another week or two. I
    >>expected to cut this little trike some slack simply because it's so
    >>relatively inexpensive, but it looks like it can stand on its own
    >>three
    >>wheels with no condescending help at all![/color]
    >

    > When you get a trike like this for a review,is it the same as what
    > anyone who is an unknown person such as myself would get?In other
    > words, do the people who send you items for review know beforehand what
    > it is you are up to?
    >
    >[/color]

    Definitely. Otherwise, they might expect me to actually buy the bikes
    or trikes they send me! But seriously, yes, they know who I am, that I'm
    reviewing it for publication, etc. The bike or trike in question is the
    same as what anyone else would get, though I don't know of a good way of
    proving that, short of visiting other recipients and checking what
    they've got, or literally buying the things under an assumed name.
    Either option isn't too likely, though.[/QUOTE]
    Thanks for the honest reply Larry,it's good to know you are out there looking out for me.

  12. Jeff Grippe

    Jeff Grippe Guest

    "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Larry Varney is one of the ARBR old timers who used to be a regular poster
    > to ARBR. Frankly I miss him. I feel a bit guilty as I treated him rather
    > badly when he was last here, but I have resolved to be a better man and
    > not go berserk all the time just because I don't see eye to eye with my
    > adversary.

    I like this Ed Dolan. The truth be told, however, I liked the other one too.
    Just for you Ed, a message post the way you like it. Keep those wheels
    turning!

    Jeff

  13. Edward Dolan

    Edward Dolan Guest

    "Larry Varney" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    [...]
    > A partial excuse for my absence from this list is that I've been away on
    > business and other things. Bike Florida and the Florida Bicycle Safari
    > earlier this year, and lately I've been off to Georgetown (KY) for the
    > Horsey Hundred, Illinois for GITAP, and Wisconsin for Bike Northwoods.
    > Next month will be the BentRider Online Rally in the Finger Lakes region
    > of New York, of course, and September will be the Old Kentucky Home Tour
    > and the September TRIRI (IN). There are other rides as well (Hope Ride and
    > Hilly Hundred in Indiana, Horrible Hundred in Florida), but when I start
    > thinking about those latter ones, I get depressed - they mean the warm
    > weather is disappearing from my part of the country once more.

    [...]

    Speaking of depression ...

    We need to know if Larry Varney is an iron man or what? How is it possible
    to do so many bike tours, one right after the other. I did that once one
    summer and I just barely survived. I know that Varney is no spring chicken.
    He has a great white beard and appears to be quite old.

    Is Varney on any medications? Every day as I arise (I try to get up before
    noon) my heart sinks at all the medications I must take in order to go on
    living. I have given up on week long bike tours. They were a lot of fun at
    one time, but a lot of work too.

    I have now grown tired and lazy and am content to cruise around town every
    day for an hour or so. That is as good as life gets for me. When I get
    depressed about it, I visit the local nursing homes and see what the future
    has in store for me. If it weren't for my blood pressure I would take up
    drinking (I like wine), but that has the effect of sending my blood pressure
    soaring to high heaven. Failing all else, I post to ARBR which seems to
    relieve some of the depression, at least momentarily.

    What I like best about ARBR is that most of us are older guys and are wise
    enough to know our final destination - food for worms, as Zorba the Greek
    would put it.

    Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

  14. Edward Dolan

    Edward Dolan Guest

    "Jeff Grippe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >>

    >> Larry Varney is one of the ARBR old timers who used to be a regular
    >> poster to ARBR. Frankly I miss him. I feel a bit guilty as I treated him
    >> rather badly when he was last here, but I have resolved to be a better
    >> man and not go berserk all the time just because I don't see eye to eye
    >> with my adversary.
    >>

    > I like this Ed Dolan. The truth be told, however, I liked the other one
    > too. Just for you Ed, a message post the way you like it. Keep those
    > wheels turning!
    >
    > Jeff

    I think Jeff must have looked up the expressions "pulling your leg" and "
    tongue in cheek" as I previously recommended that he do. It has gotten to
    the point where even I don't know what I mean half the time.

    If we can't have some fun here on ARBR, we should just forget about it and
    spend our time contemplating our navels and pursuing other solitary
    pastimes. The besetting sin of way too many of us is that they we are way
    too serious. We need to lighten up and find some humor in the games that we
    play with one another on ARBR.

    Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

    PS. Jeff needs to quote me not only when I am saying good things, but also
    when I am saying bad things. The reason for this is that sometimes the good
    things will turn out bad and the bad things will turn out good. We can never
    be sure which way things are going.

  15. Edward Dolan

    Edward Dolan Guest

    "Mike Rice" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:eek:[email protected]
    [...]
    > I'm also glad to see Ed the self titled appearing to mellow somewhat.
    > I have no fear but that the crust is no very far beneath the surface,
    > alert & ready to instruct and or insult ad naseum any percieved idiots
    > (or *wrong* posters).
    >
    > Truly Ed, this group is a more enjoyable spot when your rants seem
    > reasoned & dignified. Thanks for playing nice.

    Mike, this group is not what it used to be. Most of the old timers have left
    and we need a few old timers around to give some perspective on the group.
    That is why I hope Larry Varney will stick around a bit although I know he
    is busy on BROL.

    I am more a gadfly than anything else and I cannot be an anchor for the
    group. Tom Sherman did a very excellent job of fulfilling that function, but
    I fear he has now left us for good.

    I had nothing to do with destroying this group. I merely got rid of the
    nauseous liberal posting and some of the deadwood. It was a criminal vandal
    troll who destroyed the group with the acquiescence of the old timers who
    did nothing to prevent the outrage.

    I don't blame others for leaving the group. I left myself for several months
    because I was so disgusted with the prevailing cowardice. A newsgroup must
    be defended when it comes under attack. The regular members, including the
    old timers, did nothing and let the group be destroyed.

    I am hanging around for a while longer to see if the group can ever recover.
    I am not overly optimistic, but if a few of the old timers come back I think
    the group could revive.

    My mission is to defend this group against those who would destroy it, but I
    depend on others to rally around the flag when the occasion calls for it,
    not to take to the tall grass and perform a disappearing act.

    Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

  16. Buck

    Buck Guest

    On 07/03/2005 12:37:24 "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote:

    oyed.

    > I am hanging around for a while longer to see if the group can ever
    > recover. I am not overly optimistic, but if a few of the old timers come
    > back I think the group could revive.

    > My mission is to defend this group against those who would destroy it, but
    > I depend on others to rally around the flag when the occasion calls for
    > it, not to take to the tall grass and perform a disappearing act.

    So you're defending the group against yourself? Conflict of interests.

    Leave, then the group can recover.

    --

    Buck

    I would rather be out on my Catrike

    http://www.catrike.co.uk

  17. Jeff Grippe

    Jeff Grippe Guest

    "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > PS. Jeff needs to quote me not only when I am saying good things, but also
    > when I am saying bad things. The reason for this is that sometimes the
    > good things will turn out bad and the bad things will turn out good. We
    > can never be sure which way things are going.

    Well Ed, I like to think of myself as a considerate person (no surprise
    there) so I will quote you the way you want to be quoted. Don't jump down my
    throat if I get it wrong once in a while but I will be considerate of your
    wishes as I have asked you to do for others. As for politics I think it
    would be fun to go toe to toe with you but probably not here. Neither one of
    us is afraid of our ideas and I think that in cases where you are not trying
    to save the group from destruction, you would be respectful while strongly
    disagreeing.

    Keep on rollin'

    Jeff

  18. Larry Varney

    Larry Varney Guest

    Edward Dolan wrote:
    > "Larry Varney" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > [...]
    >
    >> A partial excuse for my absence from this list is that I've been away on
    >>business and other things. Bike Florida and the Florida Bicycle Safari
    >>earlier this year, and lately I've been off to Georgetown (KY) for the
    >>Horsey Hundred, Illinois for GITAP, and Wisconsin for Bike Northwoods.
    >>Next month will be the BentRider Online Rally in the Finger Lakes region
    >>of New York, of course, and September will be the Old Kentucky Home Tour
    >>and the September TRIRI (IN). There are other rides as well (Hope Ride and
    >>Hilly Hundred in Indiana, Horrible Hundred in Florida), but when I start
    >>thinking about those latter ones, I get depressed - they mean the warm
    >>weather is disappearing from my part of the country once more.

    > [...]
    >
    > Speaking of depression ...
    >
    > We need to know if Larry Varney is an iron man or what? How is it possible
    > to do so many bike tours, one right after the other. I did that once one
    > summer and I just barely survived. I know that Varney is no spring chicken.
    > He has a great white beard and appears to be quite old.
    >
    > Is Varney on any medications? Every day as I arise (I try to get up before
    > noon) my heart sinks at all the medications I must take in order to go on
    > living. I have given up on week long bike tours. They were a lot of fun at
    > one time, but a lot of work too.
    >
    > I have now grown tired and lazy and am content to cruise around town every
    > day for an hour or so. That is as good as life gets for me. When I get
    > depressed about it, I visit the local nursing homes and see what the future
    > has in store for me. If it weren't for my blood pressure I would take up
    > drinking (I like wine), but that has the effect of sending my blood pressure
    > soaring to high heaven. Failing all else, I post to ARBR which seems to
    > relieve some of the depression, at least momentarily.
    >
    > What I like best about ARBR is that most of us are older guys and are wise
    > enough to know our final destination - food for worms, as Zorba the Greek
    > would put it.
    >
    > Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

    Me, an iron man? Nah, that was some guy named Joe, from a long time
    ago, with an Italian-sounding last name.
    What I do is ride within my capabilities, with just the occasional
    attack of "performance" riding. I'm a tourist, and I ride at a pace that
    lets me see what's around me, that lets me feel just fine with the idea
    of stopping and taking pictures (nearly a thousand on the two tours,
    GITAP and Bike Northwoods), and I'm never concerned about being the
    first one to reach the day's destination.
    GITAP (Grand Illinois Trail And Parks) and Bike Northwoods (lots of
    Minnesotans crossed into Wiscconsin for this tour) are not difficcult.
    What hills are encountered are seldom tough enough to even consider
    walking, though some with flatland cogsets did just that. For the last
    three years I have ridden GITAP and then backed it up with a second week
    of touring; first two years were the June TRIRI (Touring Ride In Rural
    Indiana), but this year I decided to go with Bike Northwoods, a new tour
    for me. Since I'm riding the September TRIRI, I didn't feel like I was
    deserting any old friends!
    And if money (and vacation time) were not a problem, I'd like to ride
    these two tours, and then follow it with GRABAAWR, but my job (and wife)
    would probably object!

  19. It is about time, I have been waiting almost 3 years for that tadpole to
    arrive and now I don't need one, well I need it but the wife will kill me (4
    bents at anyone time is her limit)

    Joshua

  20. __________

    __________ Guest

    "Larry Varney" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > __________ wrote:
    >> "Leif" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]

    >>>...I don't know... the steering mechanism looks kinda lame.

    >> It's very difficult to tell from photos, even if you know what you're
    >> looking for, IMO. But, conversely, looks don't matter if the steering is
    >> awful (again, IMO).
    >>
    >> I'm also curious to hear how people like the seat angle. It's nice that
    >> it's adjustable somewhat. I wish my Catrike Speed had adjustable seat
    >> angle.

    > I am currently reviewing the Action Bent tadpole for BentRider Online.
    > I haven't quite finished yet - I do like to be thorough with these
    > reviews; I rode the WizWheelz Edge on a weekend tour (Horsey Hundred) then
    > followed it up with the week-long GITAP - but at this point I can say that
    > I have been favorably impressed with the AB trike.
    > Brake steer? It doesn't have any. The seat angle isn't as adjustable as
    > I would like - but then, many trikes don't have an adjustable recline at
    > all.
    > Anyway, look for me to complete this review in another week or two. I
    > expected to cut this little trike some slack simply because it's so
    > relatively inexpensive, but it looks like it can stand on its own three
    > wheels with no condescending help at all!

    Some review coverage requests, if I may:

    Give specifics about build quality issues (if any) and resolutions thereof.
    Compare handling to Catrike, Greenspeed, Trice, TerraTrike, etc.
    Compare/contrast high speed handling vs. other mainstream trikes.
    How well does the headrest work on bumpy roads?
    Lots of photos, including steering and seat details plus catalog shots.
    Discuss cargo rack, fender and water bottle mounting options.

    Thanks for the preview, Larry. We'll look forward to your full BROL review
    of the Action Bent Tadpole Trike.