Actionbent.com

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Neil Brownwood, Mar 9, 2005.

  1. Has anyone had experience with the recumbents sold by Actionbent.com? What
    they have displayed on their website is of interest, especially the
    RoadRunner model and the Suspended RoadRunner model. These are manufactured
    in Taiwan, and I would like to hear from anyone as to how they ride, and
    anything else both pro and con about the recumbents for sale here. Thanks!

    Neil

    Tags:

  2. Victor Kan

    Victor Kan Guest

    Neil Brownwood wrote:
    > Has anyone had experience with the recumbents sold by Actionbent.com? What
    > they have displayed on their website is of interest, especially the
    > RoadRunner model and the Suspended RoadRunner model. These are manufactured
    > in Taiwan, and I would like to hear from anyone as to how they ride, and
    > anything else both pro and con about the recumbents for sale here. Thanks!

    You should check out this discussion forum and its archived messages:

    I do not accept unsolicited commercial e-mail. Remove NO_UCE for
    legitimate replies.

  3. there is an Actionbent Owners Group on Yahoo...about 360 members. It is the
    best place to read about the bents and Randy Shulman the company owner is
    there to answer questions.

    Joshua
    ******

    "Neil Brownwood" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Has anyone had experience with the recumbents sold by Actionbent.com?
    > What they have displayed on their website is of interest, especially the
    > RoadRunner model and the Suspended RoadRunner model. These are
    > manufactured in Taiwan, and I would like to hear from anyone as to how
    > they ride, and anything else both pro and con about the recumbents for
    > sale here. Thanks!
    >
    > Neil

  4. doug thomas

    doug thomas Guest

    "Neil Brownwood" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Has anyone had experience with the recumbents sold by Actionbent.com?
    > What they have displayed on their website is of interest, especially the
    > RoadRunner model and the Suspended RoadRunner model. These are
    > manufactured in Taiwan, and I would like to hear from anyone as to how
    > they ride, and anything else both pro and con about the recumbents for
    > sale here. Thanks!
    >
    > Neil

    I have been subscribing to the action bent group for a few weeks now. What I
    have seen is that the Actionbent recumbents are much cheaper than similar
    model from competing manufacturers, but you get what you pay for. If you are
    not handy around a bicycle, they are not for you.

    The number of design flaws and problems with these bikes is much larger than
    you would expect on a new bike.

    Doug Thomas