Alberto Contador, miracle yellow jersey of Operation Puerto!

Tim Lamkin said:
Actually I like everyone I dislike your repeating self...you never say anything new...which does give me plenty of material to work with….the humorous part you attempt to use the Little Timmy to bother me….that is what is funny…..I kind of like it…especially because you have no clue about me….size wise… :D
Bssszzt! WRONG!

Next rant.

Oh, Timmy. You are such a tease!
Tim Lamkin said:
Actually I like everyone I dislike your repeating self...you never say anything new...which does give me plenty of material to work with….the humorous part you attempt to use the Little Timmy to bother me….that is what is funny…..I kind of like it…especially because you have no clue about me….size wise… :D

There used to be a dodgy, cross dressing, English comic whose dreadful catch phrase was (in very camp voice) "Oh you are awful, but I like you." I think that fits better.:p g
Tim Lamkin said:
I know and you love it..... ;)

Tim Lamkin said:
Dealing with facts....haha...you are truly a comic

Try telling the truth and where you where educated and your real name, or are you afraid of being found out...O-wait I forgot if you did that you would be found out…..
:eek:
There is massive suspicion on whoever wins the TDF and especially when his name has cropped up in OP, whether right or wrong he has to deal with it if he wants people to believe he is clean. He even suggested it himself about taking a blood sample to compare with OP. Follow it through then, but being on disco with armstrong there is no chance of that.

Tim Lamkin said:
Sorry this part I don't get but being on disco with armstrong there is no chance of that.
So you haven't been keeping up to date with cycling over the past 10 yrs. Disco have never officially tested positive, you never hear them condone dopers, Armstrong used EPO from 1998, they know there legal stuff like hiring Basso which has to be the biggest indication that they don't believe in anything but winning at all costs.

Tim Lamkin said:
Sorry this part I don't get but being on disco with armstrong there is no chance of that.
Because they have no morals that is why. They clearly follow the Ferrari school of thought, 'It is not doping if you don't get caught'.

USPO & Discovery do not see like a clean team. Contador is no way a better rider than Rasmussen currently, Rasmussen is a multiple king of the mountain winner and that 'kid' managed to match him step for step in the pyrennees. Now if we all accept that even tho Ras hasn't actually been caught red handed it is highly probable that doping is part of his training then I see no reason to not also suspect Contador and obviously the team he rides for, the team that Basso rode for, the team that Landis rode for, the team trained by Ferrari.

Also if Ulrich with the most doped up advanced richest team in cycling history T-Mobile couldn't beat Armstrong then it seriously puts into question how Armstrong and USPO could have been riding clean.

NJK said:
So you haven't been keeping up to date with cycling over the past 10 yrs. Disco have never officially tested positive, you never hear them condone dopers, Armstrong used EPO from 1998, they know there legal stuff like hiring Basso which has to be the biggest indication that they don't believe in anything but winning at all costs.
I do keep up much long then ten years, was looking for YOUR view on this not the canned statement that so many try to push…however your view seems to be the same….which is just fine

plectrum said:
USPO & Discovery do not see like a clean team. Contador is no way a better rider than Rasmussen currently, Rasmussen is a multiple king of the mountain winner and that 'kid' managed to match him step for step in the pyrennees. Now if we all accept that even tho Ras hasn't actually been caught red handed it is highly probable that doping is part of his training then I see no reason to not also suspect Contador and obviously the team he rides for, the team that Basso rode for, the team that Landis rode for, the team trained by Ferrari.

Also if Ulrich with the most doped up advanced richest team in cycling history T-Mobile couldn't beat Armstrong then it seriously puts into question how Armstrong and USPO could have been riding clean.
Obviously you are fully qualified to make this statement, because they have been caught so many times. Again speculation on your part, you live with the fake Doc and prescribe to his views and beliefs…pretty good play on words, for me…Prescribe, just like a Doc would say.
This is great NEW news. BTW try using a spell checker.

plectrum said:
Because they have no morals that is why. They clearly follow the Ferrari school of thought, 'It is not doping if you don't get caught'.

The USPO are infamous for employees shooting each other, USPS are infamous for shooting up....

Chapeau Disco. What a great result. And the most wonderful thing of all is that Contador will have them pissing and moaning on this forum for years to come. Maybe boohooforums.com would be a better and more appropriate name than cyclingforums.com

saluki --

Great post! :)

What some others don't realize are the power of: Bruyneel's talent strategy wise and in identifying promising riders; team unity and the importance of selecting the right members of the Tour team; the ability of Bruyneel to improve his riders through wind tunnel testing, improvement of their tactics, better cycling technology, etc. So a talented cyclist who not only has his own talent, but all of the foregoing, has a better chance of winning on DC/USPS than the same cyclist does on another team. Add to that, in the case of Contador, like LA, the cyclist having to ovecome a life-threatening or life-quality-threatening physical condition, and one has a very motivated, determined and composed group of leaders for USPS/DC.

As LA has said, that a cyclist beats people who cheat doesn't mean that that cyclist cheated. :) Even the head of the Tour has very recently said that Contador should get the benefit of a presumption of innocence!

Tim Lamkin said:
I do keep up much long then ten years, was looking for YOUR view on this not the canned statement that so many try to push…however your view seems to be the same….which is just fine
I know what i'm talking about thanks. I know a little bit about physiology and what maybe possible and what is not possible.

All this USPS have never failed a test bulls***.
Please explain to me how LA lost 6mins plus in 3 consecutive time trials when giving 100% to Indurain and then actually breaking Indurains average speed record in a TT. Don't tell me it was training/ higher cadence or the fact he had lost weight, it was a mainly flat course.

If you don't get caught carry on. A lot of riders could do what Levi is doing right now, he is nothing special just well prepared like Hamilton & Landis at postal.

musette said:
As LA has said, that a cyclist beats people who cheat doesn't mean that that cyclist cheated. :) Even the head of the Tour has very recently said that Contador should get the benefit of a presumption of innocence!
.....<sniff sniff>.........<sniff..."what the"...>..........AHHH yes, the smell of bull blood.....er.....feces

thoughtforfood said:
.....<sniff sniff>.........<sniff..."what the"...>..........AHHH yes, the smell of bull blood.....er.....feces
Bull balls probably. If I am not mistaking they are considered a delicacy in certain areas of Spain :)

Trajectum said:
Bull balls probably. If I am not mistaking they are considered a delicacy in certain areas of Spain :)
And the Rocky Mountains....they call 'em mountain oysters

From Walsh, I understand that the Armstrong weight stuff was just more chaff from the great dissembler. He undoubtedly changed his body shape and became noticeably leaner and more muscular. However, once completely recovered from cancer his actual weight increased. You would fully understand the physiology behind this, Neal. The reason for his supposed, massive increase in power to weight ratio-one of the central planks advanced for his miracle post illness improvement-was therefore something of a myth, like most of Armstrong's life.
Of course, Walsh was nothing but an evil troll. We have Lance's word for that.

NJK said:
I know what i'm talking about thanks. I know a little bit about physiology and what maybe possible and what is not possible.

All this USPS have never failed a test bulls***.
Please explain to me how LA lost 6mins plus in 3 consecutive time trials when giving 100% to Indurain and then actually breaking Indurains average speed record in a TT. Don't tell me it was training/ higher cadence or the fact he had lost weight, it was a mainly flat course.

If you don't get caught carry on. A lot of riders could do what Levi is doing right now, he is nothing special just well prepared like Hamilton & Landis at postal.