Alberto Contador, miracle yellow jersey of Operation Puerto!

There are a lot of cry babies on this site making baseless allegations. Several of you need to grow up.

blowin mud said:
There are a lot of cry babies on this site making baseless allegations. Several of you need to grow up.
Baseless allegations? I have mine in writing it is called a results sheet.:)

blowin mud said:
There are also a lot of people who are in denial^^^

Actually it should be clear to all that in a clean playingfield this tour would have been dominated by me. The 27 year old boy wonder from the Netherlands..

Unfortunately.

NJK said:
Baseless allegations? I have mine in writing it is called a results sheet.:)
..'cause remember, it is not about the bike, it is about hiring Dr's to figure out the best doping regime in terms of performance and ability to beat a urine/blood test.:D

Trajectum said:
Actually it should be clear to all that in a clean playingfield this tour would have been dominated by me. The 27 year old boy wonder from the Netherlands..

Unfortunately.
You know, I'll bet I couldn't keep up through the neutral zone.

Tim Lamkin said:
WOW you are good with only five letter words....can you do six or seven....or is four and five the best.
Tim you are not actually here making a discussion in any way or form. It was you that asked the question I just made a response, and no my response was not speculative, Discovery DO have a history of employing riders who have a history of doping. They as USPS also have a history of working with Dr Ferrari who is widely regarded as a bad influence.

So I do not appreciated your post response as it is garbage.

I make no effort to hide the fact that I liked Rasmussen in this tour he and rabbank rode the best tour ... simple. But to have to see Contador and Discovery win whilst Ras is sent home is pure hypocrisy.

Now .... I don't care if I have great grammer and I don't care if I can spell well ...if Tim you want to have an argument about education and intelligence then to be honest I would prefer not to as it bores me.

If you want to talk about the situation we currently have in modern cycling then go ahead.

Sorry for the FO T*** insult it was a little extreme but I was just enraged.

Gregers said:
Oi! That's enough. Little Timmy's a nice boy-leave him alone. That's a job for me and Dr. House.
I like this...I know it takes two but it is still fun.... ;)

Like my picture, it is my latest kit....when I ride...

blowin mud said:
Yes, it's too bad Pantani was DQ'd from the '99 Giro for using EPO.
I am not a Pantani fan; I am just disgusted at the proclamations of a doper who used his unfortunate disease to glorify himself. I worked for several years with children who had cancer, and while I appreciate the money he brought to the cause, I am offended at the lies he told them. If narcissism is a virtue, he is the patron saint.

plectrum said:
Now .... I don't care if I have great grammer and I don't care if I can spell well ...if Tim you want to have an argument about education and intelligence then to be honest I would prefer not to as it bores me.
I dont know if you are a native speaker or not, that also makes all the difference. Its quite easy for native speakers to criticize someone's spelling errors in English. All I wonder in such cases is how the conversation would go when you ask them to continue the talk in German, French or Dutch...

plectrum said:
Tim you are not actually here making a discussion in any way or form. It was you that asked the question I just made a response, and no my response was not speculative, Discovery DO have a history of employing riders who have a history of doping. They as USPS also have a history of working with Dr Ferrari who is widely regarded as a bad influence.

So I do not appreciated your post response as it is garbage.

I make no effort to hide the fact that I liked Rasmussen in this tour he and rabbank rode the best tour ... simple. But to have to see Contador and Discovery win whilst Ras is sent home is pure hypocrisy.

If you want to talk about the situation we currently have in modern cycling then go ahead.

Sorry for the FO T*** insult it was a little extreme but I was just enraged.
No worry on the insult, it didn't, and you do not have that ability or competence to do so...and give me the post number where I used the word garbage.....as far as boring you I completely understand.

thoughtforfood said:
I am not a Pantani fan; I am just disgusted at the proclamations of a doper who used his unfortunate disease to glorify himself. I worked for several years with children who had cancer, and while I appreciate the money he brought to the cause, I am offended at the lies he told them. If narcissism is a virtue, he is the patron saint.

Whatever

All that hate and jealousy is not good for you. Get over it.