Anyone in Tampa, Florida??

Sublime99

Jul 25, 2005
Specifically Brandon, riverview or Valrico? I ride in these areas and i am new to the cycling thing. I ride about 15-17mph (pretty slow) but i am looking for someone on the same level as i am to ride with. Weekends (anytime) weekdays early mornings would be fine during the week.

Sublime99 said:
Specifically Brandon, riverview or Valrico? I ride in these areas and i am new to the cycling thing. I ride about 15-17mph (pretty slow) but i am looking for someone on the same level as i am to ride with. Weekends (anytime) weekdays early mornings would be fine during the week.
sorry, im on the other side (the jax)... but ttt for u

Sublime99 said:
I am very new to cycling but live in Valrico. I have an off road bike now, but I think I am going to sell it and get a road bike. I am trying out some rentals now to see what I like, but I would love to meet someone else in this area to ride with.

Id be able to go on a few very long rides with ya but not on a daily basis i live an hour away. If i drove an hour it would have to be a good ride. But..... it would be nice to have someone to team up with to enter the clearwater classic a race that i think is somewhere inbetween us. U should enter it.