Are you a Cycling Dork?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by bleachtblond
Originally posted by Memphmann
Wow, you also hate like I do... :)

:rolleyes: Only things I read.:)

Yes with all due respect Memph, you will get a lot better discussions and responses from a user's group that has members checking in specifically for that subject.

You'll only get the occasional cyclist to jump off with you on a different thread.

Speaking for myself, I will happily ignore and bypass any letters dealing solely with non-biking subjects, but for your sake I would think you'd get a lot more response(s) from a forum focused on your subject(s).

Just a thought.

Any day that includes spinning is a good day.

Originally posted by Seecyd
-- taping your partner down and having your way with them ALL DAY LONG .. pardon the pun [no means no... i know that! ok! now stay still]

Now that is the best idea I have heard of... if they promise to turn the tables afterwards!:eek: :D

Originally posted by jacobxray
were you duct taped up? gotta know it's becoming a bit of a fetish thing for me now?
if so, please supply details, colour, gauge etc. :)

You see, I knew you'd be into it if I presented it right... it was black, 1/4 inch, strips about 6 inches long, brown pants, cuffed, wide legs. Two strips on each side... and... a whole roll in my saddlebags, just in case.

Easy boy, that's enough for today...

S;)

Originally posted by less'go
You see, I knew you'd be into it if I presented it right... it was black, 1/4 inch, strips about 6 inches long, brown pants, cuffed, wide legs. Two strips on each side... and... a whole roll in my saddlebags, just in case.

Easy boy, that's enough for today...

S;)

that's too much for a sweet boy from england to handle. you duct tape people are perverts. i should report you to the moderator. but just for research purposes, did it chaff at all when you pulled the tape off? just for research you understand

that's too much for a sweet boy from england to handle. you duct tape people are perverts. i should report you to the moderator. but just for research purposes, did it chaff at all when you pulled the tape off? just for research you understand

LMAO I would bet it would leave a nice gouey mess, no? And leave just a little burning sensation...

HAHAHAHA

LMAO I would bet it would leave a nice gouey mess, no? And leave just a little burning sensation...

HAHAHAHA

but a GOOD burning sensation, going to 'experiment' when i get home

Originally posted by Chesapeake Boy
Now that is the best idea I have heard of... if they promise to turn the tables afterwards!:eek: :D

you can toss the die and see who goes first on any given day

I'm not going to tell you now, I'll let you sleep on it...

you can toss the die and see who goes first on any given day

i know some people who once they got you taped down would f**k off to the mall (excuse amercanism). so be careful out there people. a sexy woman/man with a roll of duct tape might seam like a fantastic proposition but make sure you trust them!

Originally posted by Chesapeake Boy

OK I gotta jump in here.

In order of importance and usefulness:

1) Tie wraps (using it 5 places on my touring setup)
2) Velcro (using it 4 places on my touring setup)
3) Duct tape (only using it 1 place, but it gets special mention because it's the #1 choice for the camping gear stuff, not the bike however)

I sense a strong anti-tie-wrap bias in this group. They've never been mentioned. What's wrong with tie-wraps? Are you all anti-tie-wrappists?
Since they invented removeable tie-wraps, I've found that they are the most useful holder-onner-thingy around. They don't wear out after time or rain like velcro, and don't leave a residue like Duct tape.

Tie wraps are used worldwide by police for handcuffing ne'er-do-wells. Ever heard of a takedown with the prisoner's hands Duct-taped together? I think not.

And your partner will be much happier tied to your bed, ceiling fan or dishwasher with tie wraps- especially if they're hairy. (the partner, I mean...)

So Up with Tie Wraps.

Ln

I'm not going to tell you now, I'll let you sleep on it...

now that's only going to make me more curious, and there curiosity turns to obsession. next thing i know i am stalking you. now that's not what i want to happen. but you'll only have yourself to blame really.

on a separate issue, what duct tape would you recommend for someone setting off from sheffield, UK to paris, france.

and would same tape be useful in an abduction/kidnap scenario...

but a GOOD burning sensation, going to 'experiment' when i get home

I'm almost scared for you :p please report back after experiment.
for results of course!

Gosh i love you english boys

The beauty of duct tape is that you can easily tear it to the size you want... I wonder if those duct tape guys have thought of the lingerie possibilities...

Do tie wraps do anything for you? I'm clueless here, really....

S

tie wraps:
sorry just too damn tempting to stick them together. then you can't get them undone. it's a bit like a huge red button that says 'don't press this' on it. you know you're just going to press that button. well i am any way

tie wraps:
sorry just too damn tempting to stick them together. then you can't get them undone. it's a bit like a huge red button that says 'don't press this' on it. you know you're just going to press that button. well i am any way

Actually it's only the removable tie-wraps that I use, otherwise I hafta admit I'd be a Duct tape guy myself. Maybe the removeable ones aren't available everywhere- are you familiar with them?
I'd highly recommend them if you get the chance to look into them.
I use them in all lengths from 3" to 24", in all colors.

You can color-match them with your bedspread.

Ln

Originally posted by lou_n
Actually it's only the removable tie-wraps that I use, otherwise I hafta admit I'd be a Duct tape guy myself. Maybe the removeable ones aren't available everywhere- are you familiar with them?
I'd highly recommend them if you get the chance to look into them.
I use them in all lengths from 3" to 24", in all colors.

You can color-match them with your bedspread.

Ln

colour coordinated s&m. i appreciate the attention to detail.
when whipping a friend i do like my cat-o-nine-tails to match my gimp suit, otherwise it's all a bit unsavoury.

has this got a bit 'off topic' ?!!?!?!

What are tie-wraps? sounds curiously sticky

Sorry I thought tie-wraps were universal. Guess I gotta start cycling farther from home.

Picture's worth a thousand words- I found a website with some pix.

Also check out the lower left-hand corner of this web page for the velcro 'cable straps'. I use them everywhere as well, they're a great idea. They wrap around the item, and then lock into themselves. Wonderful stuff.

http://www.buycableties.com/releasable-ties.html

Cheers
Ln

I wonder if those duct tape guys have thought of the lingerie possibilities...

S

you'd have to get the sticky side right or it could end in tears. or you'd end up with an impromptu brazilian waxing.

colour coordinated s&m. i appreciate the attention to detail.
when whipping a friend i do like my cat-o-nine-tails to match my gimp suit, otherwise it's all a bit unsavoury.

has this got a bit 'off topic' ?!!?!?!

Literally, truly ROFLMAO... unsavoury, indeed.

Say, didn't you mention you're at work? And a fine employee you must be, I'm sure your boss is thrilled to see you applying yourself to your work with such vigor!

You scallywag, you...

Status
Not open for further replies.