Bent on eBay

Just zis Guy, you know?

Guest
I know, demarcation. But you will crack up when you see it :)

<url:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=72570&item=3691077787&rd=1#ebayphotohosting>

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Just zis Guy, you know? [email protected] opined the
following...
> I know, demarcation. But you will crack up when you see it :)
>
> <url:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=72570&item=3691077787&rd=1#ebayphotohosting>

That is good! I particularly like the four-wheel approach while
maintaining the tadpole design.

Jon

"Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]> writes:

> I know, demarcation. But you will crack up when you see it :)
>
> <url:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=72570&item=3691077787&rd=1#ebayphotohosting>

"You will need a sturdy roofrack or small van" to take it away.

Indeed, I don't think riding's going to do the job.

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 18:52:39 +0100, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>I know, demarcation. But you will crack up when you see it :)
>
><url:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=72570&item=3691077787&rd=1#ebayphotohosting>

Superb. Homebuilds, my favourite subject these days.

Nasa might be interested in this. Looks as though it could do a turn
or two over the surface of Mars with a few mega Dig cameras strapped
to its back.

Garry

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

> I know, demarcation. But you will crack up when you see it :)

I know Tadley. It's what Jack Dee would call an "extra toes town"

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
>I know, demarcation. But you will crack up when you see it :)
>
><url:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=72570&item=3691077787&rd=1#ebayphotohosting>

"The item you requested ( 369107787 ) is invalid, still pending, or no
longer in our database."

What was it? Or did I make a mistake cutting and pasting?

Alan Braggins wrote:
> Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
>> I know, demarcation. But you will crack up when you see it :)

<url:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=72570&item=369
1077787&rd=1#ebayphotohosting>

> "The item you requested ( 369107787 ) is invalid, still pending, or no
> longer in our database."
>
> What was it?

An interesting home-made 4-wheeled tadpole. Interesting might be read as
part of the well known Chinese curse.

Why a tadpole 4-wheeler is a source of some speculation.
Having only rear brakes is a very bad idea if you want to stop :)
Etc...

> Or did I make a mistake cutting and pasting?

I think you made an error.

--
NC - Webmaster for http://www.2mm.org.uk/
Replies to newsgroup postings to the newsgroup please.

"NC" <[email protected]> writes:

>Alan Braggins wrote:
>>
>> "The item you requested ( 369107787 ) is invalid, still pending, or no
>> longer in our database."

>> Or did I make a mistake cutting and pasting?

>I think you made an error.

Yes, there should be 3 7s near the end instead of 2.

Roos

Zog The Undeniable <[email protected]> wrote:

> I know Tadley. It's what Jack Dee would call an "extra toes town"

A bit close to Aldermaston for my liking.

Guy

JohnB wrote:
> "Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote:
>
>>Zog The Undeniable <[email protected]> wrote:
>>

>>>I know Tadley. It's what Jack Dee would call an "extra toes town"

>>A bit close to Aldermaston for my liking.

> If Aldermaston goes up I think you might too :-(

Nah, he's now got a Government leaflet to protect him

Tony ;-)

"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote:

> Zog The Undeniable <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > I know Tadley. It's what Jack Dee would call an "extra toes town"

> A bit close to Aldermaston for my liking.

If Aldermaston goes up I think you might too :-(

John B

JohnB <[email protected]> wrote:

> If Aldermaston goes up I think you might too :-(

Aldermaston is unlikely to go up, but living too close means you have
less need of dynamo lighting onnacounta you glow in the dark.

Guy

"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote:

> JohnB <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > If Aldermaston goes up I think you might too :-(

> Aldermaston is unlikely to go up, but living too close means you have
> less need of dynamo lighting onnacounta you glow in the dark.

And you can always recharge at Burghfield if you go dim.

John B

In article <[email protected]>, Roos Eisma wrote:
>"NC" <[email protected]> writes:
>
>>Alan Braggins wrote:
>>>
>>> "The item you requested ( 369107787 ) is invalid, still pending, or no
>>> longer in our database."

>>> Or did I make a mistake cutting and pasting?

>>I think you made an error.

>Yes, there should be 3 7s near the end instead of 2.

Thanks. Um, yes. I think "interesting" does sum it up.

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...
> I know, demarcation. But you will crack up when you see it :)

Pondering further on this one, I was trying to work out how it would
handle when cornering. Unless there is a mild amount of rear wheel
steer, or a universal joint (Er... I'm not sure that's the right term,
but I don't really remember right now!) it's going to suffer from
scuffing at the rear. In fact, even with a joint it'll be bad. If it
wasn't so far away, I'd arrange to take a look at it. Any urc-ers near
enough to justify taking a look?

Jon

Jon Senior <jon@restlesslemon_DOT_co_DOT_uk.remove> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Any urc-ers near enough to justify taking a look?

If there's anyone local, buy the thing! I know there's often a bidding
frenzy towards the end of auctions, but I can't see it going much above the
tenner it's at just now. There's bound to be more than a tenners worth of
stuff on there (if only the inner tubes). I'd buy it for curiosity's sake
if I lived anywhere near.

Go on, you know you want to ;)

Graeme