Bike seat question ( how to deal with a situation at bike store)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Brock Bailey

I have a question to deal with at the bike store ..and I'am trying to figure a discrete way to talk
to the bike store sales person without upsetting them...Suggestions..

Problem : I'am a big gay guy 6'3 tall 240 lbs ..And the problem is when I'am sitting on my 23 inch
bike frame with bike seat..I find that my balls under my large **** tend to get sore when compressed
against the bike seat and I have to get up and move my body to get comfortable again...Its hard to
be discrete in this situation but does anyone have a way to deal with getting advise at the bike
store with this problem?And asking how to get a new bike seat that I will not have this problem? As
I plan on doing alot of biking and some trail rides in august which will be overnight..

Thanks for your help and caring suggestions

Brock R Bailey Victoria BC Canada [email protected]

"Brock Bailey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I have a question to deal with at the bike store ..and I'am trying to
figure
> a discrete way to talk to the bike store sales person without upsetting them...Suggestions..
>
> Problem : I'am a big gay guy 6'3 tall 240 lbs ..And the problem is when I'am sitting on my 23 inch
> bike frame with bike seat..I find that my balls under my large **** tend to get sore when
> compressed against the bike seat and I have to get up and move my body to get comfortable
> again...Its hard
to
> be discrete in this situation but does anyone have a way to deal with getting advise at the bike
> store with this problem?And asking how to get a new bike seat that I will not have this problem?
> As I plan on doing alot
of
> biking and some trail rides in august which will be overnight..
>
> Thanks for your help and caring suggestions
>
> Brock R Bailey Victoria BC Canada [email protected]

#1, I doubt the fine folks in - alt.personals.big-folk,
alt.personals.big-folks, alt.personals.fags, and alt.personals.gay will be much help.

#2, get some bike shorts. size XS should work.

Jon Bond

Jon Bond <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:gQAFa.1201445$S_4.1220523@rwcrnsc53...
>
> "Brock Bailey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > I have a question to deal with at the bike store ..and I'am trying to
> figure
> > a discrete way to talk to the bike store sales person without upsetting them...Suggestions..
> >
> > Problem : I'am a big gay guy 6'3 tall 240 lbs ..And the problem is when I'am sitting on my 23
> > inch bike frame with bike seat..I find that my
balls
> > under my large **** tend to get sore when compressed against the bike
seat
> > and I have to get up and move my body to get comfortable again...Its
hard
> to
> > be discrete in this situation but does anyone have a way to deal with getting advise at the bike
> > store with this problem?And asking how to get
a
> > new bike seat that I will not have this problem? As I plan on doing alot
> of
> > biking and some trail rides in august which will be overnight..
> >
> > Thanks for your help and caring suggestions
> >
> > Brock R Bailey Victoria BC Canada [email protected]
>
> #1, I doubt the fine folks in - alt.personals.big-folk,
> alt.personals.big-folks, alt.personals.fags, and alt.personals.gay will be much help.
>
> #2, get some bike shorts. size XS should work.
>
> Jon Bond

LoL sorry, thats some of the Funniest **** Ive ever heard. GO in. if the guy working. is a Guy. A
man. who owns a pair of balls of his own. you can can ask him Discretly. away from MoMs and their
kids. Tell him. "Look i have a problem. my balls are big Seats are uncomfortable. what can u suggest
for me so my riding isnt hindered by aching left nut.

Oh and dont mention you are gay. and dont hit on the guy. if you dont want to offend him.

Maybe a surgery?

Peet

This is a joke... RIGHT?

sheeeeeeeeeesh

"Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:gQAFa.1201445$S_4.1220523@rwcrnsc53...
>
> figure
> > a discrete way to talk to the bike store sales person without upsetting them...Suggestions..
> >
> > Problem : I'am a big gay guy 6'3 tall 240 lbs ..And the problem is when I'am sitting on my 23
balls
seat
hard
> to
> > be discrete in this situation but does anyone have a way to deal with getting advise at the bike
a
> of
> >
> >
>
> #1, I doubt the fine folks in - alt.personals.big-folk,
> alt.personals.big-folks, alt.personals.fags, and alt.personals.gay will be much help.
>
>
> Jon Bond

Brock Bailey wrote:
> I have a question to deal with at the bike store ..and I'am trying to figure a discrete way to
> talk to the bike store sales person without upsetting them...Suggestions..
>
> Problem : I'am a big gay guy 6'3 tall 240 lbs ..And the problem is when I'am sitting on my 23 inch
> bike frame with bike seat..I find that my balls under my large **** tend to get sore when
> compressed against the bike seat and I have to get up and move my body to get comfortable
> again...Its hard to be discrete in this situation but does anyone have a way to deal with getting
> advise at the bike store with this problem?And asking how to get a new bike seat that I will not
> have this problem? As I plan on doing alot of biking and some trail rides in august which will be
> overnight..
>
>

Aren't you the skanky guy who periodically posts looking for gay mountain bikers to hook up with?

As for protecting your large and squashy parts: duct tape.

Kathleen

"Kathleen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Brock Bailey wrote:
figure
> >
balls
seat
hard to
a
of
> >
> >
>
>
> Aren't you the skanky guy who periodically posts looking for gay mountain bikers to hook up with?
>
> As for protecting your large and squashy parts: duct tape.
>
> Kathleen
>
>
>

Thanks for the funny, Kathleen! Duct tape is the wonder tape.

--
Bob

Bob thoughtfully penned:
> "Kathleen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> Brock Bailey wrote:
>>> I have a question to deal with at the bike store ..and I'am trying to figure a discrete way to
>>> talk to the bike store sales person without upsetting them...Suggestions..
>>>
>>> Problem : I'am a big gay guy 6'3 tall 240 lbs ..And the problem is when I'am sitting on my 23
>>> inch bike frame with bike seat..I find that my balls under my large **** tend to get sore when
>>> compressed against the bike seat and I have to get up and move my body to get comfortable
>>> again...Its hard to be discrete in this situation but does anyone have a way to deal with
>>> getting advise at the bike store with this problem?And asking how to get a new bike seat that I
>>> will not have this problem? As I plan on doing alot of biking and some trail rides in august
>>> which will be overnight..
>>>
>>> Thanks for your help and caring suggestions
>>>
>>> Brock R Bailey Victoria BC Canada [email protected]
>>
>>
>> Aren't you the skanky guy who periodically posts looking for gay mountain bikers to hook up with?
>>
>> As for protecting your large and squashy parts: duct tape.
>>
>> Kathleen
>>
>>
>>
>
> Thanks for the funny, Kathleen! Duct tape is the wonder tape.

I just hope he shaves or that could really hurt.

Penny

Penny S. <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Bob thoughtfully penned:
> > "Kathleen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >> Brock Bailey wrote:
> >>> I have a question to deal with at the bike store ..and I'am trying to figure a discrete way to
> >>> talk to the bike store sales person without upsetting them...Suggestions..
> >>>
> >>> Problem : I'am a big gay guy 6'3 tall 240 lbs ..And the problem is when I'am sitting on my 23
> >>> inch bike frame with bike seat..I find that my balls under my large **** tend to get sore when
> >>> compressed against the bike seat and I have to get up and move my body to get comfortable
> >>> again...Its hard to be discrete in this situation but does anyone have a way to deal with
> >>> getting advise at the bike store with this problem?And asking how to get a new bike seat that
> >>> I will not have this problem? As I plan on doing alot of biking and some trail rides in august
> >>> which will be overnight..
> >>>
> >>> Thanks for your help and caring suggestions
> >>>
> >>> Brock R Bailey Victoria BC Canada [email protected]
> >>
> >>
> >> Aren't you the skanky guy who periodically posts looking for gay mountain bikers to hook up
> >> with?
> >>
> >> As for protecting your large and squashy parts: duct tape.
> >>
> >> Kathleen
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >
> > Thanks for the funny, Kathleen! Duct tape is the wonder tape.
>
> I just hope he shaves or that could really hurt.

And I hope he doesn't shave for precisely the same reason.

Shaun aRe

news:<[email protected]>...
> I have a question to deal with at the bike store ..and I'am trying to figure a discrete way to
>
> again...Its hard to be discrete in this situation but does anyone have a way to deal with getting
> advise at the bike store with this problem?And asking how to get a new bike seat that I will not
> have this problem?

Yeah, advertise your lack of intestinal fortitude on the World Wide Web.

JD

On Wed, 11 Jun 2003 07:21:41 GMT, "Brock Bailey" <[email protected]> cast the following thoughts into
the electronic ether for us all to share and they wrote:

>I have a question to deal with at the bike store ..and I'am trying to figure a discrete way to talk
>to the bike store sales person without upsetting them...Suggestions..
>
>Problem : I'am a big gay guy 6'3 tall 240 lbs ..And the problem is when I'am sitting on my 23 inch
>bike frame with bike seat..I find that my balls under my large **** tend to get sore when
>compressed against the bike seat and I have to get up and move my body to get comfortable
>again...Its hard to be discrete in this situation but does anyone have a way to deal with getting
>advise at the bike store with this problem?And asking how to get a new bike seat that I will not
>have this problem? As I plan on doing alot of biking and some trail rides in august which will be
>overnight..
>
>Thanks for your help and caring suggestions
>
>Brock R Bailey Victoria BC Canada [email protected]
>

If you're really that concerned with talking with the bike store clerk, why not do mail order?

Here in the US, PricePoint bike supply ( http://www.pricepoint.com/ ) would probably have the type
of seat you're looking for. The new seats available today have special cutouts to relieve pressure
on your dangly parts.

Or just until you drop a few pounds, go to K-Mart/Target/WalMart and find an inexpensive granny
seat. You know, the huge old style seat (if anyone asks tell them it's for your wife <G>).

Hope that helps. Keep us advised on your biking progress once you find your comfort zone.

later

-Kk-

A.D.I.D.A.S.

figure
> a discrete way to talk to the bike store sales person without upsetting them...Suggestions..
>
> again...Its hard
to
> be discrete in this situation but does anyone have a way to deal with getting advise at the bike
> store with this problem?And asking how to get a new bike seat that I will not have this problem?
of
>
>
>
>

Problems with uncomfortable bike seats are not new. It's a 'known' issue. However, to the best of my
knowledge, no manufacturers have produced gay-specific seats for '****'s-with-large-cocks'. You'll
have to ask about more comfortable seats. And perhaps the ones with the hole in them. Avoid using
'gay' and 'large' and '****' when in the store, and no-one gives

that.
--
Westie

figure
>
> again...Its hard
to
of
>
>

Personally I just sling it over my shoulder to get it out of the way.

Jon Bond with thanks to the amazing Mr. Kimmel.

>
> figure
> >
balls
seat
hard
> to
a
> of
> >
> >
>
> Personally I just sling it over my shoulder to get it out of the way.

I used to do that, but after rotator cuff surgery the doc told me no more heavy lifting.

Bill "so I fashioned ample 'side cars' on my cycling shoes -- OUTBOARD, for obvious reasons -- with
an intricate strapping system that leaves rather peculiar tan lines down sides of leg" S.

>
> have this problem? As I plan on doing alot of biking and some trail rides in august which will be
> overnight..
>
>

I think AC/DC says it best:

I've got big balls I've got big balls And they're such big balls Dirty big balls And he's got big
balls And she's got big balls But we've got the biggest balls of them all

Brad Vaughn I couldn't help it...that song is now running through my mind...I hate you all :)

"Brad and Julie Vaughn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
figure
> >
balls
seat
hard to
a
of
> >
> >
>
> I think AC/DC says it best:
>
> I've got big balls I've got big balls And they're such big balls Dirty big balls And he's got big
> balls And she's got big balls But we've got the biggest balls of them all
>
> Brad Vaughn I couldn't help it...that song is now running through my mind...I hate you
all :)

My balls are always bouncing to the left and to the right....

Jon Bond

news:_c8Ga.1214259$F1.143053@sccrnsc04...
>
> "Brad and Julie Vaughn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > "Brock Bailey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > I have a question to deal with at the bike store ..and I'am trying to
> figure
> > > a discrete way to talk to the bike store sales person without
upsetting
> > > them...Suggestions..
> > >
> > > Problem : I'am a big gay guy 6'3 tall 240 lbs ..And the problem is
when
> > > I'am sitting on my 23 inch bike frame with bike seat..I find that my
> balls
> > > under my large **** tend to get sore when compressed against the bike
> seat
> > > and I have to get up and move my body to get comfortable again...Its
> hard to
> > > be discrete in this situation but does anyone have a way to deal with getting advise at the
> > > bike store with this problem?And asking how to
get
> a
> > > new bike seat that I will not have this problem? As I plan on doing
alot
> of
> > > biking and some trail rides in august which will be overnight..
> > >
> > > Thanks for your help and caring suggestions
> > >
> > > Brock R Bailey Victoria BC Canada [email protected]
> >
> > I think AC/DC says it best:
> >
> > I've got big balls I've got big balls And they're such big balls Dirty big balls And he's got
> > big balls And she's got big balls But we've got the biggest balls of them all
> >
> > Brad Vaughn I couldn't help it...that song is now running through my mind...I hate
you
> all :)
>
> My balls are always bouncing to the left and to the right....
>
> Jon Bond
>

It's my belief that my big balls should be held every night.

Chris

Chris wrote: <chomp>
>>all :)
>>
>>My balls are always bouncing to the left and to the right....
>>
>>Jon Bond
>>
>
>
> It's my belief that my big balls should be held every night.
>
> Chris
>
>

Is now a good time to mention Tchaikovsky's "The Nutcracker"?

<Chuckle>

Gyp

Status
Not open for further replies.