Black Teenagers bumping loud rap music in their cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
bigpedaler said:
TZ, I'm kinda leaning a bit your way on this, it's not a race thing, it's more 'cultural'... as in most youth today don't have any.

I've heard the "It's a black thing" comment a few times, and call BS on it every time. Tolerance of differences? I'm there -- as long as you're not forcing your choices down my throat.

I personally don't care what anyone else listens to, i just don't want to be forced to listen to it, too. Stepping on your rights by saying, "Turn it down"? You're stepping on my rights by having it turned up! It's as simple as that.

You (or anyone) could stick my favorite CD in the player, and play it through the sub-equipped stereo, and I guarantee I wouldn't like the results.

And I've been 'forbidden' from having more 'sessions' with the thugs... by my extended family, who tell me these a$$holes will set the house on fire in the middle of the night and kill the kids. (THIS is why I pine for the old military ordnance....)
You pine for the old military ordnance???? Just go out and buy it.

Most of the faces I see in those vehicles are WHITE!

The black kids seem to not have the resources to waste and/ or know better than to attract unwanted attention to themselves.

This all assumes that there even is such a thing as white, black, race or even ethnicity.

I, think that I could line up 12 people of various shades and origins in a way that NO one could tell me where the white, black or brown, began or ended.

One thing's fer sure;

I'm damn glad when its raining or bitter cold because they roll up the windows and NO NOISES!

I wish they would amplfy it enough to turn themslves into a gel or paste like active sonar does to sea creatures.

i would rather hear some loud rapp music being layed, any day over a louder sound systems blasting spanish music that sounds like the kind they play at a circus.

dont get me wrong i enjoy all kinds of music, from van halen to the marvelettes to nwa. its that anoying spanish music that gets on my nerves.

Insecure_Banana said:
This applies to male and female teenagers.
Not exclusively black, but Hispanic and white as well.
Always blasting the annoying, trendy rap music.
Poker face bull****. A-kon garbage. What have you.
It's never going to stop.
Please help.:confused:

I fight fire with fire. Wanna blast your Kanye West garbage? That's cool; go right ahead. While you're at it, you can have a nice taste of Slayer. :cool:

GT Fanatic said:
I fight fire with fire. Wanna blast your Kanye West garbage? That's cool; go right ahead. While you're at it, you can have a nice taste of Slayer. :cool:

Any attention-***** who's playing their music above their own immediate listening level is garbage...

tonyzackery said:
Any attention-***** who's playing their music above their own immediate listening level is garbage...

So I'm garbage because I don't want to listen to somebody's radio, so I turn mine up so I don't have to hear it?

At 43 years old, I'd expect a somewhat higher level of intelligence out of you, but I can always hope...

GT Fanatic said:
So I'm garbage because I don't want to listen to somebody's radio, so I turn mine up so I don't have to hear it?

At 43 years old, I'd expect a somewhat higher level of intelligence out of you, but I can always hope...

^^ LOL! If the shoe fits...

Anyway, if you're that person with your music up loud enough, regardless of reason, to disturb others around you, then absolutely! You're just as much garbage as the person blasting Kanye West. If you can't comprehend the logic in this, then I can't help you any further...have a nice day;)...

Appears you may not know, but age has nothing to do with common sense and/or wisdom possession...

edit: oops, I forgot for a moment that you would only blast your Slayer in response to the Kanye West garbage. In that case, you get a free pass. My Alzheimers had me forgetting what stellar music Slayer really is...my mistake...carry on...

tonyzackery said:
^^ LOL! If the shoe fits...

Anyway, if you're that person with your music up loud enough, regardless of reason, to disturb others around you, then absolutely! You're just as much garbage as the person blasting Kanye West. If you can't comprehend the logic in this, then I can't help you any further...have a nice day;)...

Actually, I'd be disturbing the fool next to me blaring Kanye. Try comprehending that logic.

Appears you may not know, but age has nothing to do with common sense and/or wisdom possession...

Yes, thank you. You've made that abundantly clear.

edit: oops, I forgot for a moment that you would only blast your Slayer in response to the Kanye West garbage. In that case, you get a free pass. My Alzheimers had me forgetting what stellar music Slayer really is...my mistake...carry on...

You're forgiven. At least you've understood the error of your ways before it was too late.

I gotta say though, dude, I never thought the day would come when I'd witness a 43 year-old internet troll in action! Too funny!

BTW, how's Michael Bolton's career these days?

^^^ LOL! Dude, I know exactly where you're coming from...:D I've dealt with your kind plenty on this site. Just another anonomous sniper from the peanut gallery...

Peace, and I'm out as it's glaringly obvious you can only resort to throwin' rocks because of your inability to apply logic to this issue...

tonyzackery said:
^^^ LOL! Dude, I know exactly where you're coming from...:D I've dealt with your kind plenty on this site. Just another anonomous sniper from the peanut gallery...

Peace, and I'm out as it's glaringly obvious you can only resort to throwin' rocks because of your inability to apply logic to this issue...

Let me point out that you're the one who called me "garbage," having never spoken to me or seen me on these forums. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

People on this forum are intelligent enough to figure you out on their own. They don't need it pointed out to them.

I'm not interested in hearing anything out of anyone else's car, whether they're playing Kanye West or Slayer. It seems to me that there are more than two cars on the road and more than two cars that are being drowned in noise in such a situation. After all, the noise doesn't stop at the boundary that encloses those two cars.

Witnessed these "stereo" battles before at lights, on my bike and in a car. They're annoying, no matter the case. They demonstrate a lack of courtesy and respect, and for what it's worth, someone's else lack of courtesy is no justification for another person forgetting their's.

I'd be careful, Alienator - you're making too much sense there and there's a distinct risk of it going over more than a few heads:D...

alienator said:
I'm not interested in hearing anything out of anyone else's car, whether they're playing Kanye West or Slayer. It seems to me that there are more than two cars on the road and more than two cars that are being drowned in noise in such a situation. After all, the noise doesn't stop at the boundary that encloses those two cars.

Witnessed these "stereo" battles before at lights, on my bike and in a car. They're annoying, no matter the case. They demonstrate a lack of courtesy and respect, and for what it's worth, someone's else lack of courtesy is no justification for another person forgetting their's.

Okay, what about the sound of a lumpy cam emanating from a healthy small-block Chevy? :cool:

Yeah, I got one of those, and I ain't afraid to use it. :D With the headers and gutted cat, yeah, it's louder than Kanye (and Slayer). :D

tonyzackery said:

tonyzackery said:
I'd be careful, Alienator - you're making too much sense there and there's a distinct risk of it going over more than a few heads:D...

In your message quoted above, didn't you say you were done being an idiot? Oh, that's right, I'm sorry, you live in the suicide capital of the world. No wonder you're miserable.

GT Fanatic said:
Okay, what about the sound of a lumpy cam emanating from a healthy small-block Chevy? :cool:

Yeah, I got one of those, and I ain't afraid to use it. :D With the headers and gutted cat, yeah, it's louder than Kanye (and Slayer). :D

Uhm, I'm as I interested and impressed by the sound of car engines as I am Kanye West and Slayer. That is to say, I'm not. I like the sound of racing machines.....when they're at the track (NASCAR's lumbering cars don't count as race machines for me). At a light, in traffic, or whatever, when I hear a revving engine, I think, "poseur." It all comes from the same place after all. Someone who needs everyone to hear and feel his Kanye West is the same as someone who needs everyone to hear and feel the sound of his engine. The behavior is exactly the same.

alienator said:
Uhm, I'm as I interested and impressed by the sound of car engines as I am Kanye West and Slayer. That is to say, I'm not. I like the sound of racing machines.....when they're at the track (NASCAR's lumbering cars don't count as race machines for me). At a light, in traffic, or whatever, when I hear a revving engine, I think, "poseur." It all comes from the same place after all. Someone who needs everyone to hear and feel his Kanye West is the same as someone who needs everyone to hear and feel the sound of his engine. The behavior is exactly the same.

Who's talking about revving the engine? I don't need people to hear my car. It's not my fault it's loud. :D

And FWIW, the only person I'm worried about impressing is myself; impressing my head to the seat on my way to a 11.53 @ 126 mph 1/4 mile run. :cool:

As for the Lance Armstrong fan on the side of me patiently waiting to cross the street, it doesn't matter to me a lick if he likes the smell of unburned gasoline or not. Wanna talk "poseurs," let's talk about the cyclists kitted out in their little Trek shirts and tights who brag about their Garmin results when they're averaging 17 mph on flat ground over the course of 15 miles.

GT Fanatic said:
Who's talking about revving the engine? I don't need people to hear my car. It's not my fault it's loud. :D

Uh-huh.

And FWIW, the only person I'm worried about impressing is myself; impressing my head to the seat on my way to a 11.53 @ 126 mph 1/4 mile run. :cool:

Golly. You went faster than the highway speed limit in a straight line! Jiminywilikers!

As for the Lance Armstrong fan on the side of me patiently waiting to cross the street, it doesn't matter to me a lick if he likes the smell of unburned gasoline or not. Wanna talk "poseurs," let's talk about the cyclists kitted out in their little Trek shirts and tights who brag about their Garmin results when they're averaging 17 mph on flat ground over the course of 15 miles.

Oh, look at you go, girl. Your critical thought skills are astounding.

BTW, how's Michael Bolton's career these days?

GT Fanatic said:
Oh, that's right, I'm sorry, you live in the suicide capital of the world. No wonder you're miserable.

People on this forum are intelligent enough to figure you out on their own. They don't need it pointed out to them.

I'd say these responses create some important questions:
  • How is it that your responses aren't trolling? Kettle, meet pot.
  • How is a state's alleged suicide rate relevant to the topic at hand? Oh, it's not.
  • How would you know where to find the intelligence on the forum, or anywhere for that matter? Your responses have involved insults, back handed swipes, and 10th grade level mud slinging.

It doesn't appear that you can intelligently engage in a discussion. Resorting to swipes about a person's state's suicide rate? How weak minded can you get? The Michael Bolton line? Not only does it display an inability to respond intelligently, it also displays a bit of cowardice in the way you had to veil your accusation. It certainly seems as if your critical thought (NOTE: This is called a hotlink) skills are lacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.