British Say US Is Violent, Money-Hungry, Uncultured Nation

limerickman said:
Were SA that bad last weekend?

/just sighs...

Yup.

Missed tackles, handling errors etc standard stuff they teach in high school...

Worst defeat since our readmission to world rugby in the 1970's...

Eldron said:
It must be really tiresome carrying all those chips on your shoulders...

Just let go of the anger Wurm - life will be much more pleasant.

Smile - let people like me run off your back life so much water.

When you start posting pictures of your house to justify yourself to people over the internet perhaps it's time to stop posting stuff, go home and hug your wife and daughter and live more in the real world free of bush hatred, persecution by your peers and throwing time into the internet anger vortex that only ever uses time you can never get back.
Are you done yet? :rolleyes:

stevebaby said:
2FAT Manor,showing the extensively landscaped grounds and the stunning vista of the flight path.
While the foundations appear to be cracked,this will not prove an obstacle to the determined handyman.
Don't miss this "fixer-upper"! :Dhttp://images.www3.cyclingforums.com/images/attach/jpg.gif
trailer.jpg :D
Been checking the MILSAT feeds again?

cheapie said:
adults....65 and older. don't be trying to pull one over on everyone! ;)
Try this one...a comparison of DFMT (Decayed,filled,missing teeth) in 12 yr olds.
Compare the figure for the US with Vietnam,Thailand,Slovenia,Papua-New Guinea,Uganda,Malawi,Liberia,Lesotho etc.
And of course,the United Kingdom...
:D :D :D

Wurm said:
By that measure, it's not his property until he returns the $65. I've already paid. Otherwise, his extortionary actions are clear.
I see and he gets nothing for you draggin your lard ass around on it? Right....If you were to order a fork from a bike shop and you installed it on your ride....used it for months and tried to return it...A. you would be laughed off the planet. B. they would have taken you to court already for failure to pay. C. Even if they did take it back they would charge you a restocking fee...65 bucks is cheap...cheapo!

Get some Prozac for your Obsessive-Compulsive Disease.
Get a JOB and pay your debts!

Funny, but I don't recall you asking that even once. You are a liar yet again. But that may be part of the OCD problem...
No not a liar, I have indeed asked you but your momma probably moderated it...So, here I asked you again...How about an answer instead of a rant....

2FAST4U said:
I see and he gets nothing for you draggin your lard ass around on it? Right....If you were to order a fork from a bike shop and you installed it on your ride....used it for months and tried to return it...A. you would be laughed off the planet. B. they would have taken you to court already for failure to pay. C. Even if they did take it back they would charge you a restocking fee...65 bucks is cheap...cheapo!

Get a JOB and pay your debts!

No not a liar, I have indeed asked you but your momma probably moderated it...So, here I asked you again...How about an answer instead of a rant....
What business is it of yours anyway?
:confused:

stevebaby said:
How about a photo of your trailer?
If you want to criticise the living arrangements of others you should be prepared to undergo the same scrutiny.
And what's your address,so we can all check you out on GE?
I don't own a trailer but perhaps I'll post a pic of my estate...

BTW If you don't want to be scrutinized...Don't pm someone challenging them to a fight, give out your address, post pictures of your crummy little house complete with nasty bathroom scale and cracking foundation, post a picture of your fat ass riding your pos ride that includes a fork that isn't paid for and name the file "me riding in front of my best friend ______'s" house!

Think about it....Not too bright and I would think that even you would agree with that....or perhaps not....

stevebaby said:
What business is it of yours anyway?
:confused:
I don't like hypocrits. I don't like fellow cyclers getting ripped off. I do like fair and impartial treatment of others. Is that too much to ask?

stevebaby said:
2FAT Manor,showing the extensively landscaped grounds and the stunning vista of the flight path.
While the foundations appear to be cracked,this will not prove an obstacle to the determined handyman.
Don't miss this "fixer-upper"! :Dhttp://images.www3.cyclingforums.com/images/attach/jpg.gif
trailer.jpg :D
Hey nice digs...It is almost as big as wurms mansion...

Oscar Pereiro...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

97 Oscar Pereiro Sio

Team: Caisse d'Epargne - Illes Balears

Born: 08/03/1977

Resides: Bloody old England? not!!!!

Not for long! Go Floyd Landis!

The reason Brits Post in this Bloody Soap Box is because they have **** for Cyclists! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

BikeLBK.com said:
Oscar Pereiro...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

97 Oscar Pereiro Sio

Team: Caisse d'Epargne - Illes Balears

Born: 08/03/1977

Resides: Bloody old England? not!!!!

Not for long! Go Floyd Landis!

The reason Brits Post in this Bloody Soap Box is because they have **** for Cyclists! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Pereiro isn't american either!
:D :D :D Who won more medals for cycling in Athens...Britain or the usa?
There are actually more races in the world than the Tour,but you wouldn't know that,would you?
Because the usa doesn't really stack up,does it? :D :D :D

AN END TO THIS WURM THREAD!

Yes Bush is an asshole, I didnt vote for him, but...

FLOYD LANDIS GIVES THE U.S.A. 8TH TDF VICTORY IN A ROW!

[/quote]