British Say US Is Violent, Money-Hungry, Uncultured Nation

2FAST4U said:
Sorry...You've got it backwards...He makes allegations concerning GWB....
Der Chimpenfuhrer's record is there for all to see, all one has to do is look at it. I have pointed out much of that record while dopes like you can't stand to acknowledge it. So quit whining because you're still backing a cowardly piece of ****, and patriotic citizens like myself are working against you.

2FAST4U said:
Wurmy has admitted to not paying full price for the product he is using...
Here's a news flash for ya, Skippy: I'm not using it, it is sitting in its box. It can sit there until: 1) Nessism sends a return freight call tag, or 2) until hell freezes over.

Meanwhile, you can continue like a dog chasing its tail if you'd like. I've said all I'm going to on this matter and I've put you on the ignore list.

Wurm said:
Der Chimpenfuhrer's record is there for all to see, all one has to do is look at it. I have pointed out much of that record while dopes like you can't stand to acknowledge it. So quit whining because you're still backing a cowardly piece of ****, and patriotic citizens like myself are working against you.

Here's a news flash for ya, Skippy: I'm not using it, it is sitting in its box. It can sit there until: 1) Nessism sends a return freight call tag, or 2) until hell freezes over.

Meanwhile, you can continue like a dog chasing its tail if you'd like. I've said all I'm going to on this matter and I've put you on the ignore list.
You are correct...you have said enough to convince me and others that you are a fraud and a scammer...

I've got you on a list too...big deal....

Wurm said:
"...a majority of the Britons questions described Americans as uncaring, divided by class, awash in violent crime, vulgar, preoccupied with money, ignorant of the outside world, racially divided, uncultured and in the most overwhelming result (90 percent of respondents) dominated by big business."

Link
who cares?
it must be hard living in a fallen empire.Face it Europe's glory is passed.America has been dominant since the begining of the 20th century.
Like that light bulb you're sitting under? how 'bout that computer? Have you flown lately? You all are sick of America because it has been such an influence for so long. Anyway America and Britain should remain allies because as bad as we each are in our own way,the rest of the world is completely f'ed up!

Really?
http://inventors.about.com/library/weekly/aa050298.htm
Inventors of The Modern Computer - Konrad Zuse
http://www.enchantedlearning.com/inventors/page/i/incandescentbulb.shtml
Invention of the INCANDESCENT LIGHT BULB - EnchantedLearning.com
http://www.turing.org.uk/turing/scrapbook/computer.html
Alan Turing Scrapbook - Who invented the computer?
http://www.ctie.monash.edu.au/hargrave/hargrave_bio.html
Lawrence Hargrave, Australian aviation pioneer, 1850-1915
The british empire lasted for hundreds of years and left a lasting legacy in government,law,literature and culture that america can never hope to match.The american empire will last only as long as their creditors allow them to go into further debt to finance the largest and most expensive military machine in history...and only as long as oil supplies last.
What will america's legacy be...country and western "music"?Gangsta rap?McDonalds? :D :D :D
BTW,what language did you use to type the above? :D

stevebaby said:
What will america's legacy be...country and western "music"?Gangsta rap?McDonalds? :D :D :D
BTW,what language did you use to type the above? :D
Steve, you're cruel...your ruining the young lads dream...be nice now.

justin pino said:
who cares?
it must be hard living in a fallen empire.Face it Europe's glory is passed.America has been dominant since the begining of the 20th century.
Like that light bulb you're sitting under? how 'bout that computer? Have you flown lately?

Sure, in a nice Jet plane, which was invented by the British. Must be tough on the ears and a bit tiring flying around in those crufty old DC-3s.

justin pino said:
You all are sick of America because it has been such an influence for so long. Anyway America and Britain should remain allies because as bad as we each are in our own way,the rest of the world is completely f'ed up!

I can't see any benefit to Britain in that arrangement. All that happens is that we send our troops to fight American wars, and occasionally we get shot up by the American troops. I really can't see any point in continuing.

MountainPro said:
Nice? Moi? :D
This puir wee bairn is in obvious need of an education.

I'll help him out. :D

Btw,I've just been doing some googling on Greenock...is there still a Nelson St West,or is it all just Nelson St.?
Images has some great shots of the view across the Firth.If anyone with an australian accent turns up in Greenock and mentions the word "development" or "progress",please kill them immediately.

darkboong said:
Sure, in a nice Jet plane, which was invented by the British. Must be tough on the ears and a bit tiring flying around in those crufty old DC-3s.

I can't see any benefit to Britain in that arrangement. All that happens is that we send our troops to fight American wars, and occasionally we get shot up by the American troops. I really can't see any point in continuing.
Gulf War 1...more british troops were killed by the us than the iraqis.
:mad:

stevebaby said:
Nice? Moi? :D
This puir wee bairn is in obvious need of an education.

I'll help him out. :D

Btw,I've just been doing some googling on Greenock...is there still a Nelson St West,or is it all just Nelson St.?
Images has some great shots of the view across the Firth.If anyone with an australian accent turns up in Greenock and mentions the word "development" or "progress",please kill them immediately.
i have worked in G'nock fo rthe past 20 years. i woudl consider it, in al lhonesty the **** hole of GB...

nice scenery but the people are wankers..

no offence, all the good ones left....well there are a few nice girls..

So far as I'm aware, Florida has been awash with Brits who buy villas to make money. They buy villas not so far from Disney and hire them out and now Americans have caught on too.
I must admit Florida is a terrific location to see. Most of my family has been to Disney and enjoyed it. The Americans there were apparently quite friendly although a touch "plump".

MountainPro said:
i have worked in G'nock fo rthe past 20 years. i woudl consider it, in al lhonesty the **** hole of GB...

nice scenery but the people are wankers..

no offence, all the good ones left....well there are a few nice girls..
My Granddad would probably agree with you.He only went back once,visited the War Memorial and went to London.
I've only been there once,long enough to see where my Granddad lived and to have a look around the centre of town.The empty shipyards were a bit depressing...Greenock was obviously a very prosperous town once.
The people of the small towns around the coast,the Highlands and the Orkneys were great,very friendly and very funny after a few drinks.
The young women in the north are some of the most beautiful I've ever seen,rather shy and sweet.
Not like many aussie girls...many of whom would probably fail a test for testosterone!
:eek:

stevebaby said:
My Granddad would probably agree with you.He only went back once,visited the War Memorial and went to London.
I've only been there once,long enough to see where my Granddad lived and to have a look around the centre of town.The empty shipyards were a bit depressing...Greenock was obviously a very prosperous town once.
The people of the small towns around the coast,the Highlands and the Orkneys were great,very friendly and very funny after a few drinks.
The young women in the north are some of the most beautiful I've ever seen,rather shy and sweet.
Not like many aussie girls...many of whom would probably fail a test for testosterone!
:eek:
Yea, G'nock is the classic example of the great industrial town of the past. It has a great ship building heritage and was a very rich town in its day. Mostly sailing to the new worlds transporting tea, sugar and tobacco. New Zealand, Aus, SA etc.

Now, its full of drug addicts, neds, people who slash you at night. It has the worst drug problem in Scotland, (heroin) and thats saying something...

Many big electronics factories sprug up in the 60 and 70 and transofrmed the town....i used to work for a few of them....now they have pulled out and left only call centres hiring bilinguals. Most greenock neds struggle with basic english so you can imagine there are not a lot of portugese speakers here. Most are imported from continetal europe...very sad.

Locally,addicts are going off smack and turning to methamphetamine(Ice).At least the smackies nod off after they rob your house...the speed freaks are much more violent.
I saw a doco the other week about Ice...apparently it permanently affects the brain so the craving never diminishes,even after an enforced period of abstinence.
Getting quietly ****** seems quite benign in comparison.

MountainPro said:
I speakthe language of the defeated British Empire. A language which incidently would be rare in England if it had all those Krauts that we (America) defeated wandering around on it. Also, war against radical Islam is not America's war but all of the western world.Sadly Churchhill is dead indeed in England.

justin pino said:
I speakthe language of the defeated British Empire. A language which incidently would be rare in England if it had all those Krauts that we (America) defeated wandering around on it. Also, war against radical Islam is not America's war but all of the western world.Sadly Churchhill is dead indeed in England.
America did not defeat germany in WWll,the
Allies defeated germany.Without the Red Army tying up the bulk of the german army on the Eastern Front history would be telling a different story.The chances of germany invading Britain were pretty slim.The Royal Navy had smashed the Kreigsmarine and sunk all their capital ships.British naval domination would have ensured that any german invasion would fail.
The large influx of german migrants to america in the 18th and 19thC almost meant the adoption of german as the predominant language in the us.Luckily for you...you got English!
There is only one "h" in "Churchill",if you had actually read anything he wrote (or even read much about the history of the 20thC) you would have known that.

stevebaby said:
America did not defeat germany in WWll,the
Allies defeated germany.Without the Red Army tying up the bulk of the german army on the Eastern Front history would be telling a different story.The chances of germany invading Britain were pretty slim.The Royal Navy had smashed the Kreigsmarine and sunk all their capital ships.British naval domination would have ensured that any german invasion would fail.
The large influx of german migrants to america in the 18th and 19thC almost meant the adoption of german as the predominant language in the us.Luckily for you...you got English!
There is only one "h" in "Churchill",if you had actually read anything he wrote (or even read much about the history of the 20thC) you would have known that.
Thanks again professor spell-check for the obvious correction. If I remember correctly the Declaration of Independence was written in english was it not?Funny ,I never realized that german almost became our language. Lincoln would have looked awful in lederhosen (check that spelling for me please.)If that is true and I have no reason to doubt your word(ahem) then I most heartily agree-we are lucky. I'm afraid I have come off sounding a bit anti-english.I actually consider myself an anglophile as all my favorite tv shows (python,red dwarf,young ones) are from england and most authors (wodehouse ,sabatini{half english}, conan-doyle,Hardy,etc.)also.I've been twice and have to admit it seems more civilized in many ways,less dangerous , cleaner than most places in America. The thing that drives me nuts is the constant attacks on America on every flippin forum.

Maybe that's because America attacks every flippin' furriner that doesn't go along with its "spreadin' d'mockercy n' freedim" horseshit.

justin pino said:
Also, war against radical Islam is not America's war but all of the western world.
The US war on terror or to put it another way, 'to gain control of valuable oil fields' is Americas war, not Britians, not Australias not Canadas but Americas.

Dress this up how ever you want but this is and always was about oil.

You see, the US is like the fat screaming child of the world. You consume resources at a rate quicker than they can be developed. You consume oil at a rate far above the rest of the world. You need oil to survive. You need oil to wage war. You have outstripped your own country and you now are picking on the mineral rich, poor countries of the world to plunder.

Western world my ****. Where is this line drawn between west and east anyway. You mean a christian war...a white war? Dont talk shite.

justin pino said:
If I remember correctly the Declaration of Independence was written in english was it not?.
You should be grateful to England for giving you the language.

You should be grateful to France for defeating the British Army on your behalf.

If it werent for the French you would be living in the British Foreign State of America. (has a nice ring to it)

You have a lot to thank Europe for.

Independance. Freedom. Liberty etc etc...American Ideals? Yeah right. We gave them to you.

The us govenment admits to more than 700 military bases in other countries (there are others that they don't admit to) which they claim are necessary for "defence".Since 1812,the mainland of the usa has never been attacked by a foreign power.Throughout its history the us has repeatedly attacked other countries,more than any other country in history.All those military bases are to maintain control of other countries...to further the commercial interests of american companies.Don't ever kid yourselves that the us became a wealthy country because of some intrinsic quality of its people.It was the willingness to use violence against anyone who stood in the way of american business that made america rich.
The so-called "War on Terror" and the war against moslems are american inventions.The us trained and armed the taliban,who would not even exist without the us.Likewise,Al Qaeda exists because of the american military presence in saudi arabia and support for one of the most despotic and corrupt regimes in the world, a relationship that exists only to maintain the oil supplies that american power depends on. The cia assisted saddam hussein into power and armed both iran and iraq.The cia supported the shah and his secret police,Savak,one of the most violent and feared in the Middle East.That's really saying something.The us has consistently supported dictatorships in South America,Asia,Africa and the Middle East and overtly or covertly worked to suppress democracy throughout the world.This is not a recent phenomenon...it's been happening for a long time.
The Doctrine of Manifest Destiny runs very deeply in the american psyche...a doctrine that states america's destiny is to expand to control the world because,well... it's "manifestly" obvious that american "democracy" and americans are superior to everything.Take a look around this forum just for starters...look at the comments about armstrong and landis.See if you can find anything written by a Dane or an Australian about the superiority of the riders from those countries.You won't find much.
American freedom and democracy are not unique and owe more to Western liberalism than the ideals of the founding fathers.The american revolution did not bring freedom to its citizens...it brought tax relief to businessmen and small farmers.There was a property qualification to vote...women,african slaves,native americans,european slaves (indentured employees) and those who did not own property were excluded,in contrast to the French revolution where more than lip service was paid to the ideals of Liberty,Equality and Fraternity.
Take a look at the programme laid out by the Project for the New American Century (PNAC),the authors of which are now in control of the white house.It's nothing new,just a reiteration of the foreign policy followed by the us for many years starting with the Monroe doctrine.It lays out a programme of invasions and world domination which the current regime started to implement as soon as they took power.Iraq and Iran were on the hit list long before 9/11 and human rights or WMD had nothing to do with either,just the fact that they are oil producers not under the control of american companies.The us has shown no qualms about dealing with dictators in the past and any concern with the rights of others has to be regarded with the greatest suspicion .Democracy in Iraq?...what a sick joke.The us govt. has stated publicly that Iraqis can have "democracy" only if the us approves of the way they vote,and one of the first things that Paul Bremer did was carve up the Iraqui oil industry for american companies.
I know quite well that there are many decent americans and there are some good things about america.Unfortunately the bad frequently outweighs the good.I also know that the process of indoctrination starts in early childhood about american superiority and that popular history in the us is usually distorted and twisted,and that few americans travel to other countries and have little idea of what the rest of the world is like.
I will give the us something though.When it comes to spin and ********...undiputed world champions.
Feel free to criticise Australia.If you like,you can start with "we would all be speaking japanese if it weren't for america."