Cateye® CD300DW Wireless - Anyone have experience

I've had mine since last August. No problems. Very reliable and accurate IMO and the double wireless off the rear wheel and crank is great!

I love gadgets so I tried one. Not good. The receivers/sensors were intermittant while it did not like to reset. Returned it for a Sigma 1606 L. It works very well. Also, it has a bigger display so is easier to see at glance.

Took some earlier advice and emailed Cateye about the problem. They asked me to send it in to them for warranty replacement...got the new one back today and it works great! And I thought customer service was only available at gas stations in the 70's! Thanks for the help

R

Steve Holloway said:
I have never had that happen so I guess I can't really help you with that one... I too have replaced the batteries, but the computer's went out first, so I just replaced the sensors batteries at the same time. Maybe you could try replacing the computers batteries also? Sorry wish I could help more...

rvera said:
Took some earlier advice and emailed Cateye about the problem. They asked me to send it in to them for warranty replacement...got the new one back today and it works great! And I thought customer service was only available at gas stations in the 70's! Thanks for the help

R
The screw holding the computer mount to the bar mount broke during a recent race. Bye bye comuter. LBS calls cateye. Free new computer. Freakin AWESOME!!!!!! Major props to Cateye.

RickF said:
Does the speed sensor of the Polar CS200CAD work on the rear wheel? Since I spend more time on the trainer than on the road, a front wheel speed sensor does me no good.
No, it goes on the front wheel only. It's wireless and the signal won't reach.

Wembley1 said:
I love gadgets so I tried one. Not good. The receivers/sensors were intermittant while it did not like to reset. Returned it for a Sigma 1606 L. It works very well. Also, it has a bigger display so is easier to see at glance.

I'm considering the Sigma 1606L w/ wireless cadence. Do you still recommend it? I'll be using a wireless HRM too. If you do the same (separate HRM), do you notice any interference with either item?