CD300DW Interfering w/ Polar HRM

MaxPrime

Jul 20, 2003
I looked down in amazement as my HR shot from 135 to 240 - lucky for me it was just my new Double Wireless setup interfering with my Polar HRM. Any suggestions? Is there a way to make it hop frequencies automatically or manually?

What is this CD300DW thing, and whatever else that's in addition to the Polar system? A Double Wireless setup?

I've had interference issues with a 720 that's hard to track down . Sometimes when wearing an FM radio, or also with the cadence/speed sensors in place it can be unpredictable. Power lines as well, perhaps other stuff.

MaxPrime said:
I looked down in amazement as my HR shot from 135 to 240 - lucky for me it was just my new Double Wireless setup interfering with my Polar HRM. Any suggestions? Is there a way to make it hop frequencies automatically or manually?

jasong said:
What is this CD300DW thing, and whatever else that's in addition to the Polar system? A Double Wireless setup?

I've had interference issues with a 720 that's hard to track down . Sometimes when wearing an FM radio, or also with the cadence/speed sensors in place it can be unpredictable. Power lines as well, perhaps other stuff.
It's a cadence/speed wireless computer that transmits over (I think) just one frequency for both.

As John Prine once said - "Same thing happened to me".

I went back to the wired computer.

Jim