Corrosion on chain and gears no matter how much I wash/wipe it down?

Threw the bike mid stage and still won... ... Snapped chain and got booted from the race? Hmmmm.

No matter how much you wash...no matter how hard you wipe...Campagnolo booted shitmaNO from the race. A size nine right up the Ass-less chap wearing backside of shitmaNO.

Wheels...gears...brakes...the finest in the world. Campagnolo.

Hell, even Rigoberto Duran Duran ran SCRAM into second place...ahead of shitmaNO.

Quote by Swami:
"Threw the bike mid stage and still won..."

Like Wiggo and the rest...they're always forced by their Jap masters at bayonet point to remount.

Ah! shitmaNO! Suitable for the new Olympic sport of **** tossing.

No matter how much you wash...no matter how hard you wipe...you still are riding shitmaNO.

CAMPYBOB said:
No matter how much you wash...no matter how hard you wipe...Campagnolo booted shitmaNO from the race. A size nine right up the Ass-less chap wearing backside of shitmaNO. Wheels...gears...brakes...the finest in the world. Campagnolo. Hell, even Rigoberto Duran Duran ran SCRAM into second place...ahead of shitmaNO. 
I guess there had to be one team that used Campag equipment throughout inc. wheels that eventually won a Grand Tour since Stonehenge and the Pyramids had been completed...

Quote by Swami:
"I guess there had to be one team that used Campag equipment throughout inc. wheels that eventually won a Grand Tour..."

Well, Campy doesn't go around air-dropping groups from Globemasters like shitmaNO...wrapped in Yen and free coupons for Ass-less chaps, 15% off your next Pious purchase and give away iPone contracts. Sure, shitmaNO has 87% of the bike market sewed up. Big deal. 100% of 87% is a lot of trash.

"...since Stonehenge and the Pyramids had been completed..."

I assume you know that both of those are actually pre-historic monuments to the all powerful God of cycling...Campagnolo! The component that slayed Godzirra!

...and!

Speaking of God...You ARE aware that Campy has a direct pathway to God thru da Pope!

shitmaNO users? Damned to an eternity of muffed shifts, mushy braking, snapped crank arms and the sin of an envy complex so bad they are forever to occupy the innermost ring of Hell.

Of course, His Holiness only rides Campagnolo...the True Path to Heaven!

When leading the sprint and defeating the heathens, the Pope has a vast armada of speed weapons to smite the enemies of the forces of Good!

It is rumored the Grand Inquisition was started when one of the Popes spit upon a rider in a shitmaNO jersey.

Of course, no Pope would be da Pope without the requisite gold-plated, Campy equipped Colnago. Sure, sure! You'll see some po' broke Budda fan crawling along on his stomach to a shrine 3000 miles away with a dura-ASS Miyata strapped to his back, but hey man...that ain't ever gonna get him elected to da Dali Lama! A man's got to go first class if he wants to sit at the right hand of God Almighty.

Ernesto...Tullio...da Pope! A match made in Heaven!

... And he prayed to God everytime he went down hill, if he made it up hill on that 12-18 block that is. Just think, Campag might actually have a chance at having a rider win the Tour this year... Might, unless Campag equipment failure doesn't take out the main contender like it did with Valverde last year...

The boy who would be Pope. Unfortunately, he tried the incorrect path of shitmaNO.

His descent into Hell and fall from grace is well documented, so let's just say it here and now...kids...DON"T do shitmaNO! You'll get fired from your job, get a lifetime ban to Purgatory and be forced to swill craptastic Tejas beer for all eternity. Blech!

Quote by Swami:
"...he made it up hill on that 12-18 block that is."

The Pope climbs on the wings of an Angel!

And that would be a 13-21 Regina freewheel. Only TT loons with reversed front brakes were dumb enough to be seen on public roads with an 18 for a bailout gear and deleted inner rings.

Regina? You mean they short changed the Pope and didn't give him the Everest alloy freewheel the Oro's came with? Cheap bastards.

I know - 52x18 is a bit big for a bail out - which is why I ended up using 56/52 and 11-19 8 speed on my TT bike.

The Pope pedals for an eternity. Alloy freewheels are a No-Go for da Pope.

Wait...you're 'that guy'???

All righty then.

Let's recap:
Wears ASS-less chaps.
Drinks wine at the Blue Oyster Bar.
Drives a Pious.
Rings up non-existent shitmaNO Customer Support on his iPone.
Rides into stationary objects...like a house.
Macho enough in his own mind to power a 52 x 19 on billiard table flat terrain.

Gotcha.

Well, cheer up Bunky!

Campy has got your number too!

No need to hide your rainbow flag and ride shitmaNO in that closet!

C'mon out into the light and throw a Tea Party for you and your couth..er...partners~

You'll find us to be an inclusive group and tolerant of just about everything.

Except the use of shitmaNO products.

Hey...did you see Campy's 2015 cranksets?

They feature a constant BCD to work for all three standardized tooth count versions and, of course, are produced in carbon fiber so they won't be confused for the fugly shitmaNO ripoffs. Awesome!

Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB

Hey...did you see Campy's 2015 cranksets?
Shimano lost me with the butt ugly crank design when they transitioned from 7800 to 7900, and just when I thought it was safe to go back in the water they came out with the even fuglier 9000. Now it looks like Campagnolo has gone and done the same. Maybe if I shut my eyes real tight and leave this thread immediately never to return I can unsee what I just seen. Oh the humanity!

Power-Torque
Ultra-Torque
Over-Torque

And now...one-upping shitmaNO at the fugly game, we have...

Torque-Amada!

OK...I can see the need to go to a common platform bolt circle. I mean...why not? As long as stiffness and structural integrity is maintained...go for it.

But, why in the name of Da Pope did Campy feel the need to compete with what have become the fugliest components on the planet...shitmaNO?

Surely there is time for a re-design!

Who? Who, among us, can save us from this travesty?

http://www.bikerumor.com/2014/05/26/all-new-campagnolo-super-record-record-chorus-mechanical-groups-shift-into-action/

Power-Torque
Ultra-Torque
Over-Torque

And now...one-upping shitmaNO at the fugly game, we have...

Torque-Amada!

OK...I can see the need to go to a common platform bolt circle. I mean...why not? As long as stiffness and structural integrity is maintained...go for it.

But, why in the name of Da Pope did Campy feel the need to compete with what have become the fugliest components on the planet...shitmaNO?

Surely there is time for a re-design!

Who? Who, among us, can save us from this travesty?

Well, if the collectibility of Campagnolo stuff is as good as they say, maybe picking up one of those is not such a bad idea.

They will probably change them alot next year if nobody buys them and they will be pretty rare to find. Especially NOS in 10 years or something.

Hmmm?

The more I study it...the more I like it. Sorta. Kindof.

The assymetrical webbing is different.

I'll be due for a new group as soon as I wear out my two un-used Chorus 11-speed sets...er...wait! They're obsolete!

No matter. When I upgrade it's going to be for a 12-speed and/or electric 12-speed. I don't give a rat's ass about disco brakes, but another gear would be welcome.

Hmmm?

The more I study it...the more I like it. Sorta. Kindof.

The assymetrical webbing is different.

I'll be due for a new group as soon as I wear out my two un-used Chorus 11-speed sets...er...wait! They're obsolete!

No matter. When I upgrade it's going to be for a 12-speed and/or electric 12-speed. I don't give a rat's ass about disco brakes, but another gear would be welcome.

It's hideous!
big-smile.png
It wont sell!
big-smile.png
It's all, ehmmm, "Pisa Tower" artsy...
big-smile.png

Next years symmetrical, ultra-goody-goody material one, might replace it and make it a Campy-addict's grail!
big-smile.png

0.jpg

CAMPYBOB said:
Hmmm? The more I study it...the more I like it. Sorta. Kindof. The assymetrical webbing is different.  I'll be due for a new group as soon as I wear out my two un-used Chorus 11-speed sets...er...wait! They're obsolete! No matter. When I upgrade it's going to be for a 12-speed and/or electric 12-speed. I don't give a rat's ass about disco brakes, but another gear would be welcome.
It took Campag 2 years to copy that design from Shimano and it'll be another 2 before they release their Disco potato brakes - 2016 apparently. 12 speed? You need a 36 sprocket or something Bob? I guess Camapg has to run that gimmick to try an get one up on Shimano these days. Shiny components on a silver platter. Fitting as Campag has had their asses handed to them on a silver platter the past decade or so...

Those cranks require 8 chainring bolts... I guess those chainrings are made from stamped pasta. 8 bolts - all with the warning in the manual that bolt failure will result in possible death! Ultra-all day-torquing bolts technology - don't forget the $450 5mm Allen wrench and the $600 5mm Allen socket to fit on the $700 campagnolo torque wrench when you need to snug up those alloy bolts.

Originally Posted by swampy1970

Those cranks require 8 chainring bolts... I guess those chainrings are made from stamped pasta. 8 bolts - all with the warning in the manual that bolt failure will result in possible death!

Ultra-all day-torquing bolts technology - don't forget the $450 5mm Allen wrench and the $600 5mm Allen socket to fit on the $700 campagnolo torque wrench when you need to snug up those alloy bolts.
UMmmm ...

I believe you meant to say that Campagnolo would provide limited edition $450 & $600 Torx drivers to secure the chainring bolts ...

BEFORE the discount, of course!