CSV's Latest 'decree'

Tamyka Bell wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Apr 2005, hippy wrote:
>> Concurrent Versioning System?
>> You can't half tell you're a computer geek! LOL :p
>>
>> hippy
>> - geekin' it today too

> Crikey, you've sent so many posts today! Anyone would think you've had
> nothing to do all day long.

Oi! What are you insinuating! You make it sound like I'm sitting at home
with nothing better to do! Well missy, I'll have you know I DO have
something better to do.. it's called packing.. and I'm simply not doing
it.. um... uh oh..

hippy

Stuart Lamble wrote:
> On 2005-04-29, hippy <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>hehe It's all right dude.. we all Mac misteaks.. ;)

> ^^^
>>ObBike - Carbon-wrapped alu calipers:

> ^^^^^^
>
> You don't fool me one bit, sir! Next thing, you'll be talking about
> getting a Cocoa fix...

Cocoa fix? Marching powder? Not near Bali anyway..

<sob> I'm confused.. you don't make no sense Mr. Lamble, sir..
Why my brain no worky?

hippy
"IQ = 2" (on a warm day)