Dear Wurm...

Eldron

Jan 24, 2002
I heard a rumour that George Bush together with Tony Blair, fathered 19 muslim children, sent them to London, trained them in the art of explosive making and asked them nicely to blow up aeroplanes traveling between the US & UK. Unfortunately they didn't train them in the art of police evasion...

Please forward this to you conspiracy theory friends so they can spin my rumour into into plausible, realistic, empirical answers

I wait with baited breath to see how you pretend the terrorists that were caught do not exist or were part of a Bu$hco chimpenfuhrer Neocon plot to endorse more invasion. Try Iran - yeah this would be big enough to justify an incursion into Iran...

Really smart of Bu$hco and Blair to give their offspring muslim sounding names:

All appeared to be Muslim

Of the 19, all appeared to be Muslim. The youngest is 17 years old and the oldest 35, while most are in their 20s. Newspapers provided further details of their background.

The 19 men were: Abdula Ahmed Ali, 25, from east London; Cossor Ali, 23, from east London; Shazad Khuram Ali, 27, from High Wycombe, about 35 miles (56 kilometres) from London; Nabeel Hussain, 22, from east London; Tanvir Hussain, 25, from east London; Umair Hussain, 24, from east London; Umar Islam, 28, from High Wycombe; Waseem Kayani, 29, from High Wycombe; Assan Abdullah Khan, 21, from east London; Waheed Arafat Khan, 25, from east London; Osman Adam Khatib, 19, from east London; Abdul Muneem Patel, 17, from east London; Tayib Rauf, 22, from Birmingham, west central England; Muhammed Usman Saddique, 24, from east London; Assad Sarwar, 26, from High Wycombe; Ibrahim Savant, 25, from east London; Amin Asmin Tariq, 23, from east London; Shamin Mohammed Uddin, 35, from east London; and Waheed Zaman, 22, from east London.

19 terrorists all sounding like muslims = "fire up your engines boys it's time to invade uh I mean stablilise the middle east".

Damn I wish I worked for a chimpenfuhrer company - I'd be rich!

Eldron said:

Of the 19, all appeared to be Muslim. The youngest is 17 years old and the oldest 35, while most are in their 20s. Newspapers provided further details of their background.

The 19 men were: Abdula Ahmed Ali, 25, from east London; Cossor Ali, 23, from east London; Shazad Khuram Ali, 27, from High Wycombe, about 35 miles (56 kilometres) from London; Nabeel Hussain, 22, from east London; Tanvir Hussain, 25, from east London; Umair Hussain, 24, from east London; Umar Islam, 28, from High Wycombe; Waseem Kayani, 29, from High Wycombe; Assan Abdullah Khan, 21, from east London; Waheed Arafat Khan, 25, from east London; Osman Adam Khatib, 19, from east London; Abdul Muneem Patel, 17, from east London; Tayib Rauf, 22, from Birmingham, west central England; Muhammed Usman Saddique, 24, from east London; Assad Sarwar, 26, from High Wycombe; Ibrahim Savant, 25, from east London; Amin Asmin Tariq, 23, from east London; Shamin Mohammed Uddin, 35, from east London; and Waheed Zaman, 22, from east London.

19 terrorists all sounding like muslims = "fire up your engines boys it's time to invade uh I mean stablilise the middle east".

Say...I haven't heard from wurm since the arrest....I also hear they found an unidentified carbon fork...you don't suppose that wurmy got caught up in this operation do you?...I wonder what madam huffington has to say about this...

It's a good point and does put Wurm in a tricky position. Having said that, let's just hold our horses and see whether this really was a bona fide plot. There have been mistakes in the past so till they get concrete evidence this was going to happen, better err on the side of caution.
Next point - not all Moslems are terrorists let's remember.
Still, a joke is in order.
If the attack is genuine, how can Wurm pin it on Bush? It would indicate Bush would have to cram the suspects up on a crash course and then send them undercover into London and Birmingham.
Here's how it runs:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Junior: "O.K., guys, let's get ready to rumble! Remember yah instructions and not a word to anyone about this. Yer carry out yah tasks as per instructions!"
Recruits: "Yes, oh Great one! We have our fizzy bottles ready for the flight but there's only one snag, oh magnificent one!"
Junior: "What's that?"
Recruits all together: "Wurm! He's on to us. His location is undisclosed but secure. He rides his bike so fast not even an f16 fighter jet could catch him, oh Mighty One."
Junior: "What! Yah mean Wurm is the only one who knows I'm the dude who's sending these recruits out to hijack planes? Goddam it that guy is smart.
Recruits: "Tis true, your Greatness! But get this by Alah! He even knows you and Rummy were the ones who blew up the twin towers!"
Junior: "Oh my Gawd! We're finished, folks. We're done!"

Just a note of moderation, though. Muslims as religious folks and fanatics are two different kettles of fish. David Koresh was a terrorist and he justified his crimes by his religion. There are fanatics out there who say they're moslems but, in reality, religion doesn't condone killing. Muhammad Ali is a moslem and he's a peaceful, courageous individual.
Neither Christianity, Judaism or Islam justify mass murder. It's just that hypocrites twist belief systems to attain their own ends.

Eldron said:

Wurm's entertaining, I suppose. I always wonder what this undisclosed but secure location is he resides in. Is it secure because Wurn can't get out and himself menace the public. Or secure because the Bushfascists can't get to Wurm - a bit like in the Fugitive movie.
maybe the plot wil, thicken like in The Invaders. Wurm finally discovers that Bush and co are actually invaders who arrived in a UFO:
The Bushites: alien beings from a dying planet.
Their destination: the Earth.
Their purpose: to make it their world.
It began with a closed, deserted diner, and a man called Wurm too long without sleep to continue his journey. It began with the landing of a craft full of Bushites from another galaxy...
Now, Wurm knows that the Bushites are here. That they have taken human form. Somehow he must convince a disbelieving world and soapbox that the nightmare has already begun… "

2FAST4U said:
Say...I haven't heard from wurm since the arrest....I also hear they found an unidentified carbon fork...you don't suppose that wurmy got caught up in this operation do you?...I wonder what madam huffington has to say about this...

Carrera said:
Wurm's entertaining, I suppose. I always wonder what this undisclosed but secure location is he resides in. Is it secure because Wurn can't get out and himself menace the public. Or secure because the Bushfascists can't get to Wurm - a bit like in the Fugitive movie.
maybe the plot wil, thicken like in The Invaders. Wurm finally discovers that Bush and co are actually invaders who arrived in a UFO:
The Bushites: alien beings from a dying planet.
Their destination: the Earth.
Their purpose: to make it their world.
It began with a closed, deserted diner, and a man called Wurm too long without sleep to continue his journey. It began with the landing of a craft full of Bushites from another galaxy...
Now, Wurm knows that the Bushites are here. That they have taken human form. Somehow he must convince a disbelieving world and soapbox that the nightmare has already begun… "
Simple...it is undisclosed because he doesn't pay any taxes and secure because no one would want to venture into his neighborhood......

perhaps you would prefer my neighborhood, 'course, the directions include over the hills thru the backwoods, turnin' off'n te paved road at the hermit neighbors doghouse, follow the banjo music...we are on the porch just a waitin'.

2FAST4U said:
Simple...it is undisclosed because he doesn't pay any taxes and secure because no one would want to venture into his neighborhood......

Wurm doesn't bother me. I know he gets up Wolfix's nose but you can't take Wurm too seriously.
Wurm is typical of those Americans who claim the lunar landing was a con or that maybe the U.S. military has captured corpses of aliens from Roswell e.t.c.
He's into conspiracy theories.

2FAST4U said:

Eldron said:
I heard a rumour that George Bush together with Tony Blair, fathered 19 muslim children, sent them to London, trained them in the art of explosive making and asked them nicely to blow up aeroplanes traveling between the US & UK. Unfortunately they didn't train them in the art of police evasion...

Please forward this to you conspiracy theory friends so they can spin my rumour into into plausible, realistic, empirical answers

I wait with baited breath to see how you pretend the terrorists that were caught do not exist or were part of a Bu$hco chimpenfuhrer Neocon plot to endorse more invasion. Try Iran - yeah this would be big enough to justify an incursion into Iran...

You'd be the first one on here preaching about citizens rights etc.

The British Police arrested people.
What does arrest mean?
Does it mean that those people have been charged?
No.
Does it mean that those people have been tried?
No.
Does it mean that those people have been convicted?
No.

As of now, all we have is theBritish Police making arrests.
I suggest that you hold fire unless and until, we see people charged/tried/convicted.

And one thought about 9/11.
Plenty of people doubt the veracity of the case made by the US gov. in terms of what happened that day.

limerickman said:
Plenty of people doubt the veracity of the case made by the US gov. in terms of what happened that day.

Well, that settles it!

At one time, some 70 percent of US citizens polled disbelieved the "single bullet theory," which has now been conclusively proven to be fact. I'm sorry to say that very often, the majority is wrong.

The more of these people are innocent the better. I hope the percentage of those convicted is far far smaller.
I myself will reserve judgenment and keep an open mind to see what happens and hope innocent folks don't get tarred by the same brush. This is a practical position.

limerickman said:

What does arrest mean?
No.
No.
No.

I suggest that you hold fire unless and until, we see people charged/tried/convicted.

Carrera said:
Wurm doesn't bother me. I know he gets up Wolfix's nose but you can't take Wurm too seriously.
Wurm is typical of those Americans who claim the lunar landing was a con or that maybe the U.S. military has captured corpses of aliens from Roswell e.t.c.
He's into conspiracy theories.
Sorry to disappoint you Crappy, but I've never been given to "conspiracy theories". However, with 9-11 the writing's on the wall. Anyone with the common sense of a small soap dish can see that the gov'ts version of events is a fabrication.

Ask the survivors and their families, and much of the rest of NYC.

Eldron, trying to ridicule others because you can't accept the truth does not make your denials any more tenable.

limerickman said:

What does arrest mean?
No.
No.
No.

I've heard that there was some evidence found at the suspects homes that may indicate that you are wrong....I would't be surprised.....

2FAST4U said:
I've heard that there was some evidence found at the suspects homes that may indicate that you are wrong....I would't be surprised.....

You heard about some evidence being found.
Very compelling.

limerickman said:
You heard about some evidence being found.
Very compelling.
Yes..Sorry that I rambled on, I should have posted something a little less detailed....

Wurm, I agree you're totally rational in most respects but the others do have a point. If Bush was behind 9/11 what about the latest plot? If they prove beyond doubt there was this major plot on the horizon, how can Bush be able to pull it off? He's not the Puppet Master out of Spiderman. :rolleyes:

Wurm said:
Sorry to disappoint you Crappy, but I've never been given to "conspiracy theories". However, with 9-11 the writing's on the wall. Anyone with the common sense of a small soap dish can see that the gov'ts version of events is a fabrication.

Ask the survivors and their families, and much of the rest of NYC.

Carrera said:
wurm, I agree you're totally rational in most respects but the others do have a point. If Bush was behind 9/11 what about the latest plot? If they prove beyond doubt there was this major plot on the horizon, how can Bush be able to pull it off? He's not the Puppet Master out of Spiderman. :rolleyes:
Ha!!!! that's a good one.

I would be more apt to think, "dillusional and full of hatred."