Thank you, Miami! Dear David...p.4

The son must become his father,

http://www.cyclingforums.com/forum/thread/471332/whats-is-your-at-rest-heart-rate/45

It is for the daddy to dig them out

From: " Reid Welch" <[email protected]>
spacer.gif
To: "Julian Kreeger" <juliankreeger@***.com>
spacer.gif
Cc: <[email protected]>, "Elizabeth Gariazzo"<[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
spacer.gif
Subject: Love to my keepers, Julian and Judy...
spacer.gif
Date: Tue 06/21/11 12:36 PM
spacer.gif
Attachments Name Type Save View Message text/html Save I am between telephone numbers right now, dear Julian.

I have a new "free phone" from Asssurance Wireless,

but have yet to figure out how to use it.

Love, so much, to you and Judy. You are a great and perfect couple.
I know, I have always been a terror and a pain. You always put up with me, Julian.

I am crying with joy, now, for you are yet my keeper.

Thank Ivan too? I frightened him a few weeks ago.

Phone number soon, Julian. I will let you know.

Ernie's number, if that helps meanwhile, is 305 665 1452

Reidy

From: " Reid Welch" <[email protected]>
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
To: Miami <[email protected]>, "Elizabeth Gariazzo"<[email protected]>
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Cc: "Julian Kreeger" <juliankreeger@***.com>, Alvaro<peruchopertuz@***.com>, <[email protected]>
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Subject: RE: Dear Beth, and with love to your dear aide, Elizabeth....Ha ha!
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Date: Wed 06/22/11 12:49 PM
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Attachments Name Type Save View Part 1 text/html Save Part 2 image/gif Save View I =presumed=, dear FBI Miami and Washington,
that you would "not see any violation".

You guys are rich.
Unnamed

Remember my exposure of your founder, always, please:

http://www.poetrycritical.net/read/63099/
J. Edgar Hoover Embedded Forever

-

From: Miami <[email protected]>
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: Dear Beth, and with love to your dear aide, Elizabeth....
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 02:38:52 -0400

[COLOR= black] [/COLOR]
No violation within the investigative jurisdiction of the FBI was indentified;
therefore, we are unable to assist you with your complaint/inquiry.
[COLOR= black] [/COLOR]
[SIZE= 10pt]From:[/SIZE][SIZE= 10pt] Reid Welch [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 2:15 AM
To: Elizabeth Gariazzo
Cc: Julian Kreeger; Miami; T. Ryan; Miami
Subject: Dear Beth, and with love to your dear aide, Elizabeth....[/SIZE]
[SIZE= 10pt]http://www.cyclingforums.com/forum/thread/485602/thank-you-miami-dear-david-p-4/60#post_4003792
you are mentioned, quite specifically.

Dear Julian,

I hope you and Judy can help me smooth some frictions. [/SIZE]
[SIZE= 10pt]I don't want to hurt anyone, but only make repairs.

I owe, I owe...

Reidy[/SIZE]

HOOVER is long-dead. He cannot be hurt. Real people, however, are hurt, daily, by illegal cop actions.
I am not making trouble for fun. No fun at all, no sirs....no more cop abuse of civilians, please?

Now, cops, including the FBI.

You will see, unless you are mental retards,

that this thread is allowed by the folks who own this space, because THIS IS A HUMAN RIGHTS issue.

Bicyclists around the world look at cops with jaded eyes.

YOU are not our bosses. YOU all are on the carpet, now. YOU cops cannot cover for your criminal elements any more.

Links sent, leading to this thread, distributed around the world.

One thing is totally clear: I am not a liar at all.

Reid Welch
[email protected]
305 665 1452
3901 Hardie Road
Miami, Florida, USA, 33133
DOB, 5 22 1954
____________________________________

Thank you, keepers and members of Cycling Forums,
Freewrights Poetry Review, Google, YouTube,
and others.

You are the best folks in the world, brave and resolute and determined to regain and retain our civil rights, world-wide.

Cops? READ PLEASE during your coffee breaks,
http://freewrights.freeforums.org/the-horrors-of-the-ninth-floor-and-more-t2036.html
RECALLING, as I wake, screaming again, from nightmares of recalls of REALITY, you vile wads of dirt.

((put to my own forum, as the language is too strong for this panel's good))
http://freewrights.freeforums.org/post10229.html#p10229
(unpleasant =toilet bowl= language, sorry for the reality)

Just a song at twilight

When the lights are low.

And the flick'ring shadows

Softy come and go;

Though the heart be weary,

Sad the day and long,

Still to us at evening,

Comes Love's Old Sweet Song,

Comes, Love's Old Sweet Song.

Dearest Keenan, just a song at twilight....

...we met the other night despite our personal determinations to make no more entanglements.

We were drawn together for a holy reason you now understand. I love you for your purity and kindness.

No car nor person shall ever harm you again, if I have any say at all. Love to Frank and your families, and for you,

Dearest Keenan, just a song at twilight....

...we met the other night despite our personal determinations to make no more entanglements.

We were drawn together for a holy reason you now understand;
for your purity and kindness.

No car nor person shall ever harm you again if I have any say at all.
Love to Frank, and to your families, and this is for you,

We'll make the devil jealous

For all of life be bold

Even vegetables are sexual all together.

Did you ever meet a squash that didn't?

Reid, you ******** even the urologists

Love to Keenan and to his and Frank's Bonaparte Bikes of Miami,

r'y

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~imaginary conversation with him whom I met in life,[/COLOR]

I never saw a more handsome youth than rolled into the restaurant with his bike in hand.

"You can have my space in a moment", I offered.

"They don't give you anyplace to lock outside."

"You can have my place in a moment. Your bike is beautiful."

"So are you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frank? Keenan? When I was...about twenty six or seven,
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg28/Reid_Welch/reidlongago-1.jpg

Wallace Reid

Who is next to Wally Reid in the photo-song montage? (a moreno)

Who is next to Reid Welch in the 8-8 classroom picture? (j moreno)
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=127810879801&set=t.100002168271147&type=1&theater

Who did Reid's father remarry? And so, who does he have for a foster brother? (a moreno)

"moreno" in Spanish means dark tanned and evidently good looking.

~~~~~

Keenan's skin is rather light with eyes that flick exceeding bright.

When we want to please be Frank we merely have to think and thank.

I am a rider in Critical Mass.

Please do not strike me. Let me pass.

Keenan Bonaparte

Jody? Thank you for forgiving an error. Cops? Let's talk. Remember this prediction?
WHERE was I today? ((check your emails for my report, woof)). Hello Bubbly-Butt Angry Black Cop, et al

6/16/11 at 3:39pm
  • 228 Posts. Joined 1/2011
  • Location: Miami
I am a sweet person unless provoked.

My Black friends in the Grove will attest.

"Robert is OK." Any of them could kill me at any time if they thought I was against them or against truth.

Robert is my birth name. It is my name reserved for honor.

Jody? I am sorry. I will try to pay for your car's damages. I flash like that magneto light. It's my waveform (Justin understands AC currents too)

Please do not press me, Jody or Sandy or cops. I am a fuse, short.
ReplyQuote Multi
post #21 of 78
6/16/11 at 3:51pm

  • 228 Posts. Joined 1/2011
  • Location: Miami
Job wanted. Back pain and mental pain limits time on feet.

Can write. Can walk the dogs and exercise your bikes.

[email protected]

Job wanted. I have not eaten today.

Jody and even Sandy are sweet when charmed, when they understand they are not being run over by a guy.
I am on the side of women, always. It is a male bully problem, at root, and we are making good for all people for good now.

It is not a mystery to solve, but a challenge to meet and to not beat. The cop must always be gentle as possible,
as a sprinkle of rain, a councilor, when dealing with a public upset. Tread softly and speak of peace and leave empty handed,
with two hearts of grace, one left thinking on the scene and the other beating perfectly under your vest.

Cops of all stripes, was I gentle with you today? (((no)))

=Please, can we make amends and never harm our masters again?

=Reid would like to make a tour with any officials willing to go, to show the present state
of Miami Dade Pre-Trial ((I bet it is much improved already)). I can tell stories, though, confidentially, to officials.

=Please, poor and older people are losing their homes due to high taxes and extortionate fines, example, real life:
(((if someone puts your trash into another pile, either for malicious reason, or by accident: Miami fines YOU $500,
no warning, that's it, go fish for relief at the kangaroo court hearings)))