Diadora Protrail 2

Uh...that's not good! Those folded up like the soles were made from wet cardboard.

Worse, I bought a pair of Diadora Aerospeed Comp shoes about a year ago and just now got them out, dialed in the cleats and have them ready to replace a seven year old pair of Specialized shoes! You are not exactly instilling a sense of confidence in those shoes for me!

I hope you can return them to Diadora under warranty...or better still, throw them thru Diadora's largest plate glass window.

The shoes are really rubbish!
But even worse is that Chain Reaction Cycles.com has refused warranty;-(
I never buy something from Diadora!

Contact Diadora directly.

http://www.diadora.com/en/contact_us (God, what a retarded website)

Send them your video and a couple of high resolution pictures...and a scan of your receipt. Your shoes should have been packaged with a warranty supplied by Diadora. If you cannot find your copy, I will dig mine up and see how long Diadora covers their products.

I don't know what your riding time involves, but I would be thinking about a switch to nylon sole shoes.

Chain Reaction possibly rejected your warranty claim under the 30-day use clause or perhaps they think you "abused" your shoes....huh? How does one abuse shoes without abusing the foot inside it? In any event it sure 'looks' like they should have exchanged the shoes for another pair under the time tested "This just makes for good customer relations!" clause.

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Help.aspx?HelpTopicID=7

Full warranty policy [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Our policy does not affect your statutory rights.[/COLOR]
CRC does not warrant against failure or damage due to misuse such as, but not limited to incorrect installation, poor maintenance, abuse or neglect, using the product for something other than its intended purpose, alteration of the product unless expressly permitted in writing by CRC.

After the initial 30 day period CRC Reserve the right to repair/replace any defective part under warranty.

Note the part in red. You still have specific legal rights that vary by your location.

Lastly, I would wall mount the shoes in a custom made walnut shadow box with glass cover, red felt background and neutral LED lighting as a testimony to your awesome destructive power output!

hi,
Good news, chain reaction Cycles.com has paid me the money for the shoes back!
So the video was good;-)))

That's good news.

I order from CR a couple times per year. So far it's been all good service and prices.