Diadora shoe feedback

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Meccanico Di Bi, Feb 6, 2003.

  1. Anybody out there using Diadora cycling shoes? If so, which model and whatdayathink? --Jim

    Tags:

  2. Graham

    Graham Guest

    "Meccanico di Bici" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Anybody out there using Diadora cycling shoes? If so, which model and
    whatdayathink?
    > --Jim

    My wife uses a pair of Diadora Trivex and is happy with them. They look great in black.

    Graham

  3. Kapers

    Kapers Guest

    I have a pair of Diadora Euros that fit like a glove and are reasonably light and stiff... I like
    them. But.......... What is more important than our opinions is how they fit... if the last is the
    wrong shape for your wife's foot, then it won't matter how much we like them. Aside from a fit issue
    that can be solved with a footbed (custom insole), nothing works better than a visit to your fav LBS
    (the one with the best shoe-fitter in town, the one all the cyclists go to) on a quiet day. Good
    luck. Keith.

    * *
    * "The knack lies in learning to throw yourself *
    * -at the ground and miss" *
    * D. Adams. *
    * * *------------------------
    -------------------------*
    "Meccanico di Bici" <mecca-
    [email protected]> wrote
    in message news:24d03f55.0-
    [email protected]
    .google.com...
    > Anybody out there using Diadora cycling shoes? If so, which model and
    whatdayathink?
    > --Jim

  4. I wear Diadora Voyager shoes most of the time on the road - I just had to replace a pair. I wear
    Diadora Piccante shoes on the trail. Main reason I use them is they fit my size 48 feet well, but
    that is not true of all Diadora models that I've checked out. Everybody has to check shoe fit for
    themselves.

    Bob

    Meccanico di Bici wrote:
    > Anybody out there using Diadora cycling shoes? If so, which model and whatdayathink? --Jim

  5. Harris

    Harris Guest

    Meccanico di Bici <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Anybody out there using Diadora cycling shoes? If so, which model and whatdayathink?

    I bought a pair (Ergos?) a few years ago and wasn't impressed with the quality. Their size 47 seemed
    small. Oh, and they were made in Bulgaria! I sent them back, and bought a pair of Sidi Mega Genius
    also in size 47. Molto bene!

    Art Harris

  6. Appkiller

    Appkiller Guest

    Jim:

    I have Diadora's (carbon sole, forget the model) that I have ridden for the last three years. Very
    nice shoes (at $190 retail they damn well better be). My feet are a bit wider than average and I
    find them very comfortable. The only issue over the last three years has been some stitching that
    has pulled out of some velcro, which my local cobbler patched up for free (gonna go back to him!).

    App

    [email protected] (Meccanico di Bici) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Anybody out there using Diadora cycling shoes? If so, which model and whatdayathink? --Jim

  7. Dick Durbin

    Dick Durbin Guest

    [email protected] (Meccanico di Bici) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Anybody out there using Diadora cycling shoes? If so, which model and whatdayathink? --Jim

    I have been wearing Diadora Elites for a few years and have found them to be the only shoes that
    don't make me feel cramped. I'm a cheap SOB and just bought another pair for $40. I like 'em a lot.

    Dick Durbin

  8. -Keith, Thanks for the info. I'm not shopping for shoes for myself, just looking to get general
    happy/not happy quality feedback as the little shop I work at is debating a new shoe line to carry.
    Diadora seem well built and priced well compared to some others. Glad to hear most people who
    replied liked them. Cheers. --Jim