Easter Menu

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 04:58:30 GMT, The Bubbo <[email protected]>
wrote:

>May 16
>the nice thing is that I have supplemental short term disability at work so
>after 5 days I don't have to use sick time anymore and it even covers me
>working half days after my 2 weeks off.

*Very* nice to have such good benefits!

>The other nice thing is that my sister will be between shows at the time so
>she's going come chill with me during the days.

Between shows?

>I actually had this same surgery 9 years ago in the same spot.

Oh, so you're an old hand at this. <bodda-BING>

Carol
--

Some people are like Slinkies... they don't really have a purpose but
they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Stolen from "traid" on the IRC

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 00:10:51 -0600, "ms_peacock"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Ms P, who is now headed for bed. I have 5 days left to play tax lady.
>(they can't make me work saturday or sunday)

G'night!
Carol
--

Some people are like Slinkies... they don't really have a purpose but
they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Stolen from "traid" on the IRC

Wayne Boatwright wrote on 10 Apr 2006 in rec.food.cooking

> On Mon 10 Apr 2006 09:46:59p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it
> Christine Dabney?
>
> > On 10 Apr 2006 22:11:01 -0500, "Bob Terwilliger"
> > <virtualgoth@die_spammer.biz> wrote:

> >>Try putting a scoop into a cup of coffee. Add Grand Marnier to
> >>taste.
> >>
> >>Bob
> >>

> > Why are you folks doing this to me? ;)
> >
> > Christine
> >

> They're trying to kill ya, Christine. Take my advice and don't bite!
> :)

Or eat the ice cream.

--
-Alan

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 05:18:02 GMT, Mr Libido Incognito <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Wayne Boatwright wrote on 10 Apr 2006 in rec.food.cooking
>
>> On Mon 10 Apr 2006 09:46:59p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it
>> Christine Dabney?
>>

>> > Why are you folks doing this to me? ;)
>> >
>> > Christine
>> >

>> They're trying to kill ya, Christine. Take my advice and don't bite!
>> :)
>>

>Or eat the ice cream.

I will..once I can find some.

Christine

The Bubbo wrote:

> ~patches~ wrote:
>
>>>well except she didn't. Actually, she very politely responded to your post,

> on
>
>>>topic, talking about what her sister was doing for easter and you freaked

> out.
>
>>>She didn't say you were buying a grocery store meal, she wasn't even

> implying.
>
>>>but you went and freaked and over reacted and acted...like...um, well you
>>>acted lik eyourself I guess.

>>Yep that's it. I freaked out. The only person I've feaked out on is
>>sarah the thief. No one else and quite frankly I wold rather take this
>>out of the ng. Sarah will find out she crossed the wrong person. That
>>really doesn't have to be hashed out on usenet does it?

> the wrong person, eh? the wrong person!
> THE WRONG PERSON!!!!!!! You really think that much of yourself? seriously?

No not the wrong person. Sarah decided to upload my pic to another
website. She thought it was funny. Well now when she finally finds the
sites her pics were uploaded to it might just not be so funny. Not my
problem. I will say the effects are rather humourous. It would have
been better if she had dropped a couple of pounds but what do I know
about pics. They fall under fair use you know :)

> ~patches~ IS "The Wrong Person"

>>>uh huh.
>>>please don't steal the pictures from my website!!!

>>I'm not a thief and don't intend to be one.
>>

> yeah there are worse things, I suppose...

Damsel in dis Dress wrote on 10 Apr 2006 in rec.food.cooking

> On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 22:34:40 -0500, zxcvbob <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >~patches~ wrote:

> >> Two points. First I thought Dams had me killfiled so why is she
> >> bothering to answer? Honestly, I did the same and wouldn't have
> >> seen her reply except for the quote. Here's a clue if you announce
> >> you are killfiling someone, don't reply. Replying is a dead give
> >> away your didn't killfile in the first place.

> Oh, for crying out loud! I was responding to Ms. Peacock, not you, ya
> nutcake! You are NOT the center of the universe. Will someone please
> quote this so Queen **** can read it?
>
> Carol

Wish I could help you Carol but I've had Patches kill filed after the
first week she was here, I'm hoping she did the same to me.

I'm weird, Your nuts (in a nice way)...but she's downright a crazy
lunatic.

--
-Alan

"Damsel in dis Dress" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> I don't care for it, personally. Too sweet. But why disparage
> someone else's personal tastes?

We don't have it her in Oz. But I'm sure when I asked about it, everyone
who answered said it was basically *rubbish*. I don't think anyone said
it's good for anything. But now that Patches says she doesn't like it in
something, everyone's having a go at her.

Jen

ms_peacock wrote:
> ********. The record says you only missed three days posting. The record
> says there were no posts by you on the 6th, 7th and 8th. Three days does
> not make a week.

Apparently does if you're apeshit off your rocker.

Here, I was hoping she had offed herself...
-L.

The Bubbo wrote on 10 Apr 2006 in rec.food.cooking

> > Oh, for crying out loud! I was responding to Ms. Peacock, not you, ya
> > nutcake! You are NOT the center of the universe. Will someone please
> > quote this so Queen **** can read it?
> >
> > Carol

> Can I have an ice cream?

No!

--
-Alan

"The Bubbo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> ms_peacock wrote:
>
>> ********. The record says you only missed three days posting. The
>> record
>> says there were no posts by you on the 6th, 7th and 8th. Three days does
>> not make a week.
>>
>> Ms P
>>

> moon logic...
>
> --
> .:Heather:.
> www.velvet-c.com
> Step off, beyotches, I'm the roflpimp!

Gotta be.

Ms P, who is now headed for bed. I have 5 days left to play tax lady.
(they can't make me work saturday or sunday)

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 05:48:07 GMT, Mr Libido Incognito <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Wish I could help you Carol <snip>
>
>I'm weird, Your nuts (in a nice way)..

Accurate on both counts. LOL!

Hugs,
Carol
--

Some people are like Slinkies... they don't really have a purpose but
they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Stolen from "traid" on the IRC

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 05:52:36 GMT, "Jen" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>"Damsel in dis Dress" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>>
>> I don't care for it, personally. Too sweet. But why disparage
>> someone else's personal tastes?

>We don't have it her in Oz. But I'm sure when I asked about it, everyone
>who answered said it was basically *rubbish*. I don't think anyone said
>it's good for anything. But now that Patches says she doesn't like it in
>something, everyone's having a go at her.

I posted above that I don't like it. I can't stand the ****!

But I would never put someone else down because they like and use it.
I have a longstanding history of anti-food-snobism. Ask around.
They'll tell ya.

Carol
--

Some people are like Slinkies... they don't really have a purpose but
they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Stolen from "traid" on the IRC

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 05:55:42 GMT, "Jen" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>I've never tried pistachio nut or anything pistachio flavoured. Am I really
>missing something here?

Yeah! If I ever have a few bucks to spare, I'll mail you some nuts
and some instant pistachio pudding. And a recipe for Watergate Salad
to use the pudding mix in. Aw, heck. Here it is. It sounds
terrible, but is yummy. Crash wants it with every big meal.

* Exported from MasterCook *

Watergate Salad

Recipe By :Damsel in dis Dress
Serving Size : 8 Preparation Time :0:15
Categories :

1 package instant pistachio pudding mix -- 4 serving
size
20 ounces crushed pineapple in juice
1/3 cup maraschino cherries -- quartered
1 cup miniature marshmallows
1/3 cup chopped pecans
1 3/4 cups Cool Whip -- thawed

Stir pudding mix, pineapple with juice, marshmallows and nuts in large
bowl until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping.

Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- -

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 101 Calories; 3g Fat (28.6%
calories from fat); 1g Protein; 18g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber;
0mg Cholesterol; 8mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean Meat;
1/2 Fruit; 1/2 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates.
--

The Bubbo wrote:
> ~patches~ wrote:
>

>>Two points. First I thought Dams had me killfiled so why is she
>>bothering to answer? Honestly, I did the same and wouldn't have seen
>>her reply except for the quote. Here's a clue if you are crazy don't forget
>>the crazy hat with the pipe cleaners and the cheese wrappers

> huh...i see

For once, I'm literally lol.
heh.

--

saerah

http://anisaerah.cmayes.net/blog/

email:
anisaerah at s b c global.net

The Bubbo wrote:
> ~patches~ wrote:
>
>>The Bubbo wrote:

> forget

>>>huh...i see
>>>

>>Well someone thinks it funny to adlib. I did not right the last
>>sentence. If Dams wants to play those games no problem but I don't.
>>Just because I ate a bucket of beans on the moon doesn't mean you shouldn't
>>take me seriously.

> what kind of beans?

Heather, if I am ever unfortunately widowed, and you are single, and
same-sex marriages are legal, will you marry me?

--

Adam Bowman wrote:
>I always wonder when someone brings up a point about Bush, and you
> then bring up something that Clinton did, are you saying they are both
> wrong? Because that's all it points out to me, places where they both
> messed up. It doesn't negate the fact that Bush did wrong; was that
> your intention?
>
> That type of argument is like
>
> "Bob shot someone"
>
> "Yeah, but don't you remember when Don hit that guy with a bat?"

"~patches~" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Wait a minute. That is libel. I *did not* upload any pics from her site.
> I merely mentioned what was going on to a couple of friends who took it
> further through their friends and I must say having seen the websites the
> effects are rather grand. If I was the butt of a joke she is more than
> the butt of a joke and I did nothing. Yep as nothing through my server,
> nothing anyone could ever trace, nothing. Heck, I wasn't even home when
> the first set of pics went out. It's too bad but again revenge is a
> *****. Without me telling her the urls she will have a hard time finding
> the pics too. Again, not my problem.

Patches, I know many people have been nasty and egged you on - and still
are. But maybe it's time to give it a rest. It's really starting to get
out of hand, and you're becoming the one being nasty and egging people on.

Jen

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 03:55:16 GMT, The Bubbo <[email protected]>
> wrote:

>>>I'm confused. Why are you yelling at me?

>>SHUT UP!!
>>She was yelling at me!

> STFU! I was yelling at The Ones. They control my brain from their
> spaceships. Make them stop! Make them stop! Make them stop!
>
> Carol

I love rfc. Especially Carol. <3

--

~patches~ wrote:

>> Get out from under m goddamned spaceship!!!!!
>>

> Might I suggest a tinfoil hat? I'm kind of thinking dams really needs one.

lend her yours.

--

~patches~ wrote:

> Because that's what dams does. She killfiles then yells to make sure
> the one supposedly killfiled hears what she's saying. It's rather funny
> in a sad sort of way. I've seen her do it before now for some reason
> she thinks I shouls be concerned because she has me killfiled. The
> bottom line is yelling gets attention, at least here anyway for the time
> being.

So when's the next time you're announcing your immediate departure from
the newsgroup, hon?
I think we all know who the attention ***** is.