Favourite Brand of Bike, Groupset and Cycling Team!

Bike: Waterford (tradition)
Groupset: Shimano 105 (value)
Team: Jittery Joes (domestic and local)

Bike - Ironhorse

Group - Ultegra

Team - Discovery (even though Phonak is the best name)

Cannondale
Campy Veloce (price), Chorus (quality-price)
Quick Step (Bettini, Pozzato, Boonen!)

bike: specialized
group: dura ace
team: Of course I likediscovery, but allegiance also growing with Gerolsteiner for two reason !. They use specialized bikes. 2. levi Leipheimer up and coming american!!

PartisanRanger said:
...that's sponsored by a Japanese car company...
So your logic says that I should only buy things made in America, and cheer for only American teams. What about the Americans, Levi Leipheimer, Floyd Landis, etc. that ride for European teams. Guess I shouldn't cheer for them. Please, and we wonder why most of the world has a horrible opinion of Americans.
Besides, show me anything built in America, and I guarantee that at least one component came from outside of the country.

Favorite bike brand - don't know, ask me when my new bike comes (orbea). I do like cinelli, I've never tried their bikes but I love their handlebars.

Favorite groupset - Campy Gran Sport, 40-odd years old and still reliable.

Cycling team - Gerolstiener, Levi Liepheimer grew up just on the other side of the "hill" from me so he's the hometown boy.

cali-largeguy said:
So your logic says that I should only buy things made in America, and cheer for only American teams. What about the Americans, Levi Leipheimer, Floyd Landis, etc. that ride for European teams. Guess I shouldn't cheer for them. Please, and we wonder why most of the world has a horrible opinion of Americans.
Besides, show me anything built in America, and I guarantee that at least one component came from outside of the country.
Settle down, man. I was just noting the irony of supporting an "American" team that is sponsored by a Japanese company. I'm a big fan of Gerolsteiner, I don't have any beef with foreign teams.