Firenze area bicycle shops

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Gregor, Mar 5, 2003.

  1. Gregor

    Gregor Guest

    Any good bicylce shops in the Firenze area? Or in Firenze proper? Ones that have some good local
    clothing, etc.

    Grazie... Gregor

    Tags:

  2. Gord Woolley

    Gord Woolley Guest

    Bianchi Firenze somewhere between the east of the train station and north of the Duomo.

    > From: "Gregor" <[email protected]> Organization: Cox Communications Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.racing
    > Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 16:10:53 GMT Subject: Firenze area bicycle shops
    >
    > Any good bicylce shops in the Firenze area? Or in Firenze proper? Ones that have some good local
    > clothing, etc.
    >
    > Grazie... Gregor

  3. Bill

    Bill Guest

    If you can get in touch with Lori or Howard at LaCorsa Tours they will know for sure. It's one of
    their specialties. A ride with them is almost a tour de bike shop. try [email protected] or give them
    a call. 800-LA CORSA. No affiliation but nice folks. Bill Brannon

    "Gregor" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Any good bicylce shops in the Firenze area? Or in Firenze proper? Ones that have some good local
    > clothing, etc.
    >
    > Grazie... Gregor

  4. Bruce

    Bruce Guest

  5. On Wed, 5 Mar 2003, Gregor wrote:
    > Any good bicylce shops in the Firenze area? Or in Firenze proper? Ones that have some good local
    > clothing, etc. Grazie... Gregor

    It all depends on your definition of 'area'. Let me know if Lucca or San Miniato are not too far.

    Sergio Pisa