Giant Vs Gary Fisher

Bill Sornson wrote:
> JD wrote:
> > fun gus wrote:

> >> How does he get the time to answer EVERY post?

> > It's called omnipresence.

> Actually, JD is just a bot, automatically programmed to reply to any post
> with Fisher, Trek, Kona, or "serious" in it.
>
> Seriously. He's the Fabrizio Mazzolini of AM-B.

And the Papillon of mtbidiots.

JDevil's Island

Or the Don Quixote of alt.mountain-bike

No shortage of Sancho Panzas....

donkey joto wrote:
> Or the Don Quixote of alt.mountain-bike
>
> No shortage of Sancho Panzas....

How does it feel to be a windmill?

JD

fungus wrote:
> I thought fisher, trek et al were the wndmills.....

He was using an "American" coloquialism. See... We have our own Gaelic
too.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> fungus wrote:
> > I thought fisher, trek et al were the wndmills.....
> >

> He was using an "American" coloquialism. See... We have our own Gaelic
> too.

You seem to have badly missed the point of this conversation
ride-a-lot.

Don Quixote was a nutter who went around attacking windmills because he
thought they were medieval castles.

Sancho Panzer was the nutter who followed him even thought he saw that
he was patently mad.

It's hardly an "American" colloquialism to refer to classic Spanish
literature now is it?

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> fungus wrote:
> > I thought fisher, trek et al were the wndmills.....
> >

> He was using an "American" coloquialism. See... We have our own Gaelic
> too.

You also seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding of linguistics.
Gaelic is not the colloquial dialect of Scotland, Gaelic is a complete
language in it's own right (only spoken by a diminishing number of
people sadly in Scotland, Wales Ireland and a small part of Patagonia.)
Scots English is a slang regional dialect of English - i.e.
colloquial, and varies all over Scotland. The two are unrelated.

There's no charge for this lesson.

donkey joto wrote:
> I thought fisher, trek et al were the wndmills.....

There you go, "thinking" again. You had better bone up on your
spanglish, donkey.

JD

fungus wrote:
> Utterly tedious.

Dude, you are too much. At least it's been an entertaining rant from you.

So where did you ride today?

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Ride-A-Lot wrote:

> So where did you ride today?

Over to Sherrifmuir, and back through the coppermine woods - did some
climbing too in the old quarry... why?