Giant Vs Gary Fisher

fungus wrote:
> Och - yous "hung out" wi' the "locals"!!! tha's a wee bit brave. Did
> ye nae get callit a greet wee bampot then? No?

Funny stuff, dude. No I wasn't called an idiot nor was I get the sh!t
kicked out of me.

> I expect we "native" Scots are a bit of a curiosity to you- you
> sophisticated oaf.

Oh yes. I have so much blue blood in me I love to see what the peasants
are up to. You are such a fool. Can't someone be intrigued by another
culture? I am not an imperialistic twit like the majority of my country.

> I expect you found us convivial because you didn't go round telling us
> how to take advice - rest assured if you had behaved in Scotland like
> you behave online you'd have learnt some interesting phrases.

No one asked for advice. How was my behavior wrong? No one insulted
you until you took the first swing.

> Do bear in mind there are a lot of colloquialisms here that you may not
> think were insulting - because we have a pretty quaint way of
> speaking... and ye cannae allus tell when we're crabbit..... Ahl
> hityi oar hied 'caw taughtie wee man.

I am sure you can fight, but I'd much rather ride a bike.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

fungus wrote:
> Thanks a lot westie... I've checked it out and - as I have family in
> New Zealand - I may consider it if shipping isn't too dear.
>

> Cheers,

I wasn't actually implying that you buy it here in NZ, I just thought
that you'd be more interested to see that you CAN get them at a fair
price if you look around. Seems like a lot of hassle to ship it.
--
Westie

[email protected] wrote:

> > If you can find something that compares these two bikes I'll
> > happily apologise and send you a present for your recent transition to
> > adulthood.

> For Fishers:
>
> http://groups-beta.google.com/group...ch?q=fisher+opinions&start=0&scoring=d&hl=en&

Sorry but you don't get anything for that. however there are literally
hundreds of posts involving JD - attempting to belittle people and
starting arguments. How does he get the time to answer EVERY post?
even with his wee army of brown-nosers it must be a full time job!

> For Giants:
>
> http://groups-beta.google.com/group...rch?q=giant+opinions&start=0&scoring=d&hl=en&

Same

read my original post and have another go at answering it. It
shouldn't be too hard for an expert like you - you're making a meal of
it so far.

> That's right, a lesson. You've been schooled in usenet,

Thanks daddy.

> And yeah, I'm 100% correct. I realize
> it's rude to point that out, but you seem a bit thick for a more subtle
> approach.

Irony L.O.L

> And I've noticed you're going to take the original advice anyway.

A rather twisted interpretation?

> Gosh, if you'd have just shut your fat gob for a few seconds, then I
> wouldn't have to make such a fool of you. Now, you got anything more
> that's smart to say? Not that anything you've said so far is all that
> bright...

Golly Gosh! what an angry young man.

fun gus wrote:
> How does he get the time to answer EVERY post?

It's called omnipresence.

JD

JD wrote:
> fun gus wrote:

>> How does he get the time to answer EVERY post?

> It's called omnipresence.

Actually, JD is just a bot, automatically programmed to reply to any post
with Fisher, Trek, Kona, or "serious" in it.

Seriously. He's the Fabrizio Mazzolini of AM-B.

Party Pooper Bill

fungus wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
>
> > > If you can find something that compares these two bikes I'll
> > > happily apologise and send you a present for your recent transition to
> > > adulthood.

> > For Fishers:
> >
> > http://groups-beta.google.com/group...ch?q=fisher+opinions&start=0&scoring=d&hl=en&

> Sorry but you don't get anything for that.

Of course not. No matter what I would have posted, I wouldn't have
"got nything for that."

The fact is that your so-called "search" was so narrowly focused as to
be worthless.

> > For Giants:
> >
> > http://groups-beta.google.com/group...rch?q=giant+opinions&start=0&scoring=d&hl=en&

> Same
>
> read my original post and have another go at answering it.

I can't improve upon the advice that was already given. It's solid,
even if your walnut-sized brain can't grasp it.

Low-level Fishers, Treks, Giants, etc. are essentially alike from year
to year.

And if you stopped pouting for a second, you'd have already figured
that out.

> > And yeah, I'm 100% correct. I realize
> > it's rude to point that out, but you seem a bit thick for a more subtle
> > approach.

> Irony L.O.L

You should look up the meaning of the word "irony" - you seem to be
ignorant of its definition.

> > And I've noticed you're going to take the original advice anyway.

> A rather twisted interpretation?

Nope.

> > Gosh, if you'd have just shut your fat gob for a few seconds, then I
> > wouldn't have to make such a fool of you. Now, you got anything more
> > that's smart to say? Not that anything you've said so far is all that
> > bright...

> Golly Gosh! what an angry young man.

Mildly annoyed, actually. Lazy individuals such as yourself who want
candy-coated recommendations after doing the barest of research, and
then complain when the candy-coating isn't thick enough. Cry some
more, junior.

Now run along - your diaper is soiled.

E.P.