Giant Vs Gary Fisher

Och - yous "hung out" wi' the "locals"!!! tha's a wee bit brave. Did
ye nae get callit a greet wee bampot then? No?

I expect we "native" Scots are a bit of a curiosity to you- you
sophisticated oaf.

I expect you found us convivial because you didn't go round telling us
how to take advice - rest assured if you had behaved in Scotland like
you behave online you'd have learnt some interesting phrases.

Do bear in mind there are a lot of colloquialisms here that you may not
think were insulting - because we have a pretty quaint way of
speaking... and ye cannae allus tell when we're crabbit..... Ahl
hityi oar hied 'caw taughtie wee man.

fungus wrote:
> rest assured if you had behaved in Scotland like
> you behave online you'd have learnt some interesting phrases.

LOL. Irony.

E.P.