Good grief!

Wafflycathcsdir

Guest
After today's cyling day I have caught the sun on my face! Fancy that - sunburn in March!

Cheers, helen s (the lobster)

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

> After today's cyling day I have caught the sun on my face! Fancy that -
sunburn
> in March!

I've not been cycling much recently (ahem .... see other post) but I have been out running and I do
get tanned. A favourite was going to scotland in april and the local curry guys (again ahem... they
know me well) asked where I'd been. Better still was the sunburn mark halfway down the back of my
hands where the long sleeved top reaches to.

>I've not been cycling much recently (ahem .... see other post) but I have been out running and I do
>get tanned.

Sadly I don't tan well, I just go a colour that is remarkably similar to that of a freshly boiled
lobster. Soooooooo attractive, not :)

Cheers, helen s