Hair

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Claire Petersky, Mar 27, 2003.

  1. "David Reuteler" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:3e8526e7$0$80689>
    : well, you'll note she's not putting her hair in no stinking pony tail.

    Fabrizio Mazzoleni <[email protected]> wrote:
    : She really needed to crop that mange of hair and get some different colour going, I not sure just
    : what the heck she was thinking back then, but a good Dutch female roadie would never have a frizzy
    : hairball like that going on.

    wow, i was just kidding. i wasn't looking at her hair.
    --

  2. David Reuteler wrote:

    > "David Reuteler" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:3e8526e7$0$80689>
    >> well, you'll note she's not putting her hair in no stinking pony tail.
    >
    > Fabrizio Mazzoleni <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> She really needed to crop that mange of hair and get some different colour going, I not sure just
    >> what the heck she was thinking back then, but a good Dutch female roadie would never have a
    >> frizzy hairball like that going on.
    >
    > wow, i was just kidding. i wasn't looking at her hair.

    You were more interested in the bicycle?

    --
    Benjamin Lewis

    Money is a powerful aphrodisiac. But flowers work almost as well. -- Lazarus Long

  3. >Claire -- long hair just doesn't work on bikes. Especially when ya gotta wear helmets.

    I don't have a problem with it at all!

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

  4. Tom Keats

    Tom Keats Guest

    (wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter) writes:
    >>Claire -- long hair just doesn't work on bikes. Especially when ya gotta wear helmets.
    >
    > I don't have a problem with it at all!

    In this primeval, coastal part of the world, it _rains_. And when it does, it rains both without and
    within one, all at the same time. It rains holistically -- in one's body, spirit, mind, and whatever
    other existential extensions we might have.

    We get wet. Thoroughly, extrinsically and intrinsically wet. We're permeatedly and permanently
    soaked & sopped. If we spend too much time inland, we dehydrate, shrivel up like prunes, and long
    for the familiar clammy, enshrouding, mystical mists.

    Scots actually seem to like it, here. So do rhododendra.

    Hair not always does.

    cheers, Tom