Has anyone been to www.abovetopsecret.com?

Colorado Ryder said:
He did something about Al-Qaeda? I'm glad he prevented the Khobar Towers, USS Cole, the embassy bombings. All these events happened after the first WTC bombing. Yes he did something about Al-Qaeda alright.

He prevented the largest attack on US soil since WWII.

Unlike Bush.

limerickman said:
He prevented the largest attack on US soil since WWII.

Unlike Bush.
How did he prevent it?
Did he arrest the potential hi-jackers before hand? Did he prevent the hijackers from training in the US while he was president? What did he do that prevented the attacks?

Colorado Ryder said:
And how did he prevent it? (9/11)
[/i]

11th September occured in 2001.

It is correct to state that the single largest attack on US soil since WWII was prevented by Bill Clinton during the years 1992-2000.

limerickman said:
11th September occured in 2001.

It is correct to state that the single largest attack on US soil since WWII was prevented by Bill Clinton during the years 1992-2000.
Originally Posted by limerickman
Dunno.
Don't care either.

Colorado Ryder said:
Dunno.
Don't care either.

That's correct - I dunno how Clinton prevented the largest attack on US soil between 1992-2000.

And I don't care (how Clinton prevented it) either.

Fact remains the largest attack on US soild since WWII happened under Bush's watch.
11th September 2001.

limerickman said:
That's correct - I dunno how Clinton prevented the largest attack on US soil between 1992-2000.

Fact remains the largest attack on US soild since WWII happened under Bush's watch.
11th September 2001.
Dunno.
Don't care either.

11th September 2001.

limerickman said:

11th September 2001.
Dunno.
Don't care either.

Colorado Ryder said:
Dunno.
Don't care either.

Fact remains the largest attack on US soil since WWII happened under Bush's watch.
11th September 2001.

limerickman said:

Fact remains the largest attack on US soil since WWII happened under Bush's watch.
11th September 2001.
Dunno.
Don't care either.

Colorado Ryder said:
Dunno.
Don't care either.

11th September 2001.

limerickman said:

11th September 2001.
Dunno.
Don't care either.

Colorado Ryder said:
Dunno.
Don't care either.

11th September 2001

limerickman said:

11th September 2001
Dunno.
Don't care either.

Colorado Ryder said:
Dunno.
Don't care either.

11th September 2001

It has been well established that the Clinton team during the transition informed the Bush people that AQ/OBL was in their opinion the greatest potential terrorist threat extant. Apparently, the Neo Cons would have none of it, because their agenda was much more than trying to prevent terrorism attacks.

We know now that BushCo had planned on invading Iraq before the election of 2000. Therefore, given the evidence and highly dubious official gov't version of the events of 9/11, it is clear that to the Bushites, 9/11 would be simply a convenient excuse to invade the Middle East: A'stan because they wanted the Unocal-proposed pipeline put in and protected, Iraq for it's oil reserves.

The side benefits were a long-term military presence in the heart of the Middle East, and the ability to claim "I'm a war preznit" at home for the '04 elections, where his coattails might help in getting more Rethugs elected to Congress, thus insuring their domestic agenda.