Iraq : A summary of the Bush Gov Lies

limerickman

Jan 5, 2004
Below are links which summarise the lies which George Bush and his goverment
put out as facts to justify the invasion and occupation of Iraq.

The links below detail the official findings that show that Bush and Co lied
to justify the invasion and occupation of Iraq.

I have linked the official sites reporting on thr background to 9/11 attacks,
as well as recent statements from Paul Bremer and Donald Rumsfeld.

No WMD : by Iraq Survey Group.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/fc?cid=34&tmpl=fc&in=World&cat=Iraq

The CIA report detailing no stockpiles of WMD, Nuclear Weapons and Biological Weapons in Iraq.

http://www.cia.gov/cia/reports/iraq_wmd_2004/index.html

Paul Bremer (Bush's man in Iraq) admits that Iraq is in serious trouble : October 2004.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/print/0,3858,4741541-103550,00.html

Various reports on 9/11 which explain that there was no link between Al Qaeda and Iraq.

http://www.americanprogress.org/site/pp.asp?c=biJRJ8OVF&b=12869

Rumsfeld actually denies earlier claims that Iraq and Al Qaeda were linked.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,2763,1320474,00.html

limerickman said:
Below are links which summarise the lies which George Bush and his goverment
put out as facts to justify the invasion and occupation of Iraq.

The links below detail the official findings that show that Bush and Co lied
to justify the invasion and occupation of Iraq.

I have linked the official sites reporting on thr background to 9/11 attacks,
as well as recent statements from Paul Bremer and Donald Rumsfeld.

No WMD : by Iraq Survey Group.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/fc?cid=34&tmpl=fc&in=World&cat=Iraq

The CIA report detailing no stockpiles of WMD, Nuclear Weapons and Biological Weapons in Iraq.

http://www.cia.gov/cia/reports/iraq_wmd_2004/index.html

Paul Bremer (Bush's man in Iraq) admits that Iraq is in serious trouble : October 2004.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/print/0%2C3858%2C4741541-103550%2C00.html

Various reports on 9/11 which explain that there was no link between Al Qaeda and Iraq.

http://www.americanprogress.org/site/pp.asp?c=biJRJ8OVF&b=12869

Rumsfeld actually denies earlier claims that Iraq and Al Qaeda were linked.

I'd spend more time trying to get my own house in order and worrying less about our politics if I were you. Perhaps Ireland is the standard of lucid political behavior. LMFAO!!

skydive69 said:
I'd spend more time trying to get my own house in order and worrying less about our politics if I were you. Perhaps Ireland is the standard of lucid political behavior. LMFAO!!

I know it's hard to face facts - and in your case I know you don't have the attention-span to read the info supplied to you.

So get you Mom to read this stuff to you.

skydive69 said:

Ireland doesn't make it government policy to slaughter a few thousand people that have done nothing to harm them.

limerickman said:
I know it's hard to face facts - and in your case I know you don't have the attention-span to read the info supplied to you.

So get you Mom to read this stuff to you.
Thanks for the input ahole, but I'm too busy servicing your mommy! :D

darkboong said:
Ireland doesn't make it government policy to slaughter a few thousand people that have done nothing to harm them.
I know, they are too busy slaughtering each other. LOL

skydive69 said:
Thanks for the input ahole, but I'm too busy servicing your mommy! :D

Hey, that may be the way things work in the bayou, pal.
Sounds like you're doing the old five finger shuffle to me, inbred.

Most of the Western World has a pretty astute appreciation of the motives of the (Bush)/Cheney government in invading another country without a UN directive- I think only the populations of Britain and Australia (yes I know, I'm ashamed), by slim margins, are with the US population on this point. Fear of an apparently disintegrating world order has a lot to do with it, in Australia; people want to cling to America's skirts, even if "Mama" is behaving badly.

But Limerickman, there's no merit in arguing the point with extremists - you're just pissing in the wind on a forum like this. Even reasonable Americans will feel challenged and defensive and inclined to meet hostility with hostility.

I'll let them them know I'm not with them on this, but I'm not interested in a one on one slanging match.

artemidorus said:
Most of the Western World has a pretty astute appreciation of the motives of the (Bush)/Cheney government in invading another country without a UN directive- I think only the populations of Britain and Australia (yes I know, I'm ashamed), by slim margins, are with the US population on this point. Fear of an apparently disintegrating world order has a lot to do with it, in Australia; people want to cling to America's skirts, even if "Mama" is behaving badly.

But Limerickman, there's no merit in arguing the point with extremists - you're just pissing in the wind on a forum like this. Even reasonable Americans will feel challenged and defensive and inclined to meet hostility with hostility.

I'll let them them know I'm not with them on this, but I'm not interested in a one on one slanging match.

I agree.
But unfortunately you have people who operate at different level throughout this forum and unfortunately, one has got to reply to those at the level at which they tend to operate.
Naturally, I would prefer a more articulate exchange of views but, in certain cases, you've no choice but to reply using language that they can comprehend !

artemidorus said:

I agree, right or wrong, its inviting a mudfight. I believe australia & britain are "along for the ride" because of english heritage & econ. reasons. Granted, indonesia is in australia's neighborhood, & they have problems which need to be monitored.

limerickman said:
Hey, that may be the way things work in the bayou, pal.
Sounds like you're doing the old five finger shuffle to me, inbred.
Go suck on a pint of ale and blow up someone of another religious persuasion dipshit. I am particularly interested in input from someone from a country that has so much political influence in the world. LOL. You can always emigrate to the USA and become a cop in NYC.

skydive69 said:
Go suck on a pint of ale and blow up someone of another religious persuasion dipshit. I am particularly interested in input from someone from a country that has so much political influence in the world. LOL. You can always emigrate to the USA and become a cop in NYC.

Hmm.
Pint of ale - how very quaint.

As you're in the slow lane - a pint of ale is what is served in England, not here.

As for emigrating to NYC - no thanks.
Very happy here with our thriving economy and full employment, thank you very much.

(Perhaps our booming economy has something to do with all those US companies that continue to setup, thus depriving all their indigenuos fellow Americans of those much sought after jobs : you see they'll even dump on their own citizens ! Now that is LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!)

It's funny how these kinds of discussions always seem to come to a grinding halt and then be replaced by insults and trade-offs by all parties involved.
The problem is nobody becomes any the wiser.
I'm afraid it's the same old story of politics and religion. I've never come across a political discussion yet that's held more than a few posts till the whole thread collapses.

Foreign policy should always serve a nation's self-interest. The question is whether the invasion of Iraq served the USA's self-interest. In my opinion, this war did not.

This war was a miscalculation and a grave mistake on the part of the Bush administration.

I do not say that a ruler is not sometimes forced to bloody his hands, but I do say that it ought never to be done except when absolutely necessary.

And I will add that most of the time it brings more loss than gain. For not only does he offend those whom he attacks, but he displeases many others besides.

And though he may have rid himself of one enemy and one obstacle, he has not destroyed the seed. Others will arise in the place of that one; and it often happens, as with the heads of Hydra, that seven grow for each one destroyed.

Carrera said:
It's funny how these kinds of discussions always seem to come to a grinding halt and then be replaced by insults and trade-offs by all parties involved.
The problem is nobody becomes any the wiser.
I'm afraid it's the same old story of politics and religion. I've never come across a political discussion yet that's held more than a few posts till the whole thread collapses.
Discussions on politics, religion, and sports will always descend into insults. People hold these opinions close and feel when someone questions them they are being attacked personally. I've always thought it odd that someone lashes out at anothers opinions to defend their own. We all have that defense mechanism that kicks in when we feel we are being attacked. In order to have a political discussion you have to intentionally shut off that mechanism. Its hard to listen to other opinions when the wall comes up automatically.

limerickman said:
Hmm.
Pint of ale - how very quaint.

As you're in the slow lane - a pint of ale is what is served in England, not here.
Yeah only "half pints" in Ireland.

As for emigrating to NYC - no thanks.
Very happy here with our thriving economy and full employment, thank you very much.
Wow a thriving economy in your huge country....Very impressive...Um lets see..

Ireland - Country?: Population: .3.7 million
Area: 70,282 sq. km.
GDP: 55million IRE or 70.94million U.S. dollars

New York City -CITY Population: 7 million
Area: 800sqkm
GDP 4thqtr NYC’s Gross City Product
increased by 2.8% in 2Q04, from $410.8 billion
to $413.7 billion

;)

(Perhaps our booming economy has something to do with all those US companies that continue to setup, thus depriving all their indigenuos fellow Americans of those much sought after jobs : you see they'll even dump on their own citizens ! Now that is LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!)
You mean like this? HEINZ WATTIE'S AUSTRALASIA - Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
HEINZ SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. - Republic of Singapore
HEINZ WATTIE'S LIMITED - Auckland, New Zealand
HEINZ JAPAN LTD - Tokyo, Japan
HEINZ-UFE LTD. - Guangzhou, People's Republic of China
HEINZ COSCO - Qingdao, People's Republic of China
HEINZ KOREA LTD. - Inchon, South Korea
HEINZ WIN CHANCE LTD. - Bangkok, Thailand
HEINZ INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED - Mumbai, India
PT HEINZ ABC INDONESIA - Jakarta, Indonesia
PT HEINZ SUPRAMA - Surabaya, Indonesia
HEINZ UFC PHILIPPINES - Manila, the Philippines
HEINZ HONG KONG LIMITED - Wanchai, Hong Kong
H. J. HEINZ (Botswana) (Proprietary) LTD. - Ga borone, Botswana
KGALAGADI SOAP INDUSTRIES (Pty) LTD. - Gaborone, Botswana
REFINED OIL PRODUCTS (Pty) LTD. - Gaborone, Botswana
OLIVINE INDUSTRIES (Private) LIMITED - Harare, Zimbabwe
CHEGUTU CANNERS (Pvt) LTD. - Chegutu, Zimbabwe
HEINZ SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD. - Johannesburg, South Africa
HEINZ WELLINGTON'S (PTY) LTD. - Wellington, South Africa
HEINZ EUROPE - Hayes, Middlesex, England
H. J. HEINZ COMPANY LIMITED - Hayes Park, Hayes, Middlesex, England
H. J. HEINZ COMPANY LIMITED - Rovereto, Italy
H. J. HEINZ COMPANY LIMITED - Telford, England
JOHN WEST FOODS LIMITED - Liverpool, England
H. J. HEINZ FROZEN & CHILLED FOODS LIMITED - Hayes, Middlesex,
England
H. J. HEINZ COMPANY (IRELAND) LIMITED - Dublin, Ireland
H.J. HEINZ COMPANY OF CANADA LTD - North York, Ontario, Canada
OMSTEAD FOODS LIMITED - Wheatley, Ontario, Canada
ALIMENTOS HEINZ C.A. - Caracas, Venezuela
DISTRIBUIDORA BANQUETE, S.A. - San José* Costa Rica
HEI NZ ITALIA S.r.l. - Milan, Italy
FATTORIA SCALDASOLE, S.p.a. - Monguzzo, Italy
COPAIS FOOD AND BEVERAGE COMPANY, S.A. - Athens, Greece
HEINZ POLSKA Sp. Z.O.O. - Warsaw, Poland
PUDLISZKI S.A. - Pudliszki, Poland
WODZISLAW, S.A. - Wodzislaw, Poland
ETS. PAULET S.A. - Douarnenez, France
H. J. HEINZ FROZEN S.A.R.L. - Paris, France
HEINZ IBERICA S.A. - Madrid, Spain
IDAL (Industrias de Alimentacã * Lda.) - Lisbon, Portugal
MIEDZYCHOD S.A. - Miedzychod, Poland
HEINZ C.I.S. - Moscow, Russia
HEINZ GEORGIEVSK - Georgievsk, Russia
CAIRO FOOD INDUSTRIES SAE - Cairo, Egypt
HEINZ REMEDIA LIMITED - Tel Aviv, Israel
STAR-KIST FOOD DÂ'OR LIMITED - Haifa, Israel
H. J. HEINZ GMBH - Dí² í³¥ldorf, Germany
SONNEN BASSERMANN - Seesen, Germany
KONINKLIJKE DE RUIJTER BV - The Netherlands
HAK BV - The Netherlands
FOODMARK - The Netherlands
HONIG MERKARTIKELEN BV - The Netherlands
DRUKKERIJ DE GROENBOER - The Netherlands
H. J. HEINZ B.V . - Elst, The Netherlands
H. J. HEINZ BELGIUM S.A. - Brussels, Belgium
SERV-A-PORTION - Turnhout, Belgium
Arimpex Industrie Alimentari S.R.L. - Rovereto, Italy
Comexo S.A. - Chateaurenard, France
HEINZ EUROPE - UK and IRELAND - Factories: Chorley, Fakenham,
Grimsby,
Kendal, Kitt Green, Leaminton, Luton, Okehampton, Telford, Westwick

However, Please send us your money...We'll take it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

skydive69 said:
I know, they are too busy slaughtering each other. LOL

I almost forgot how ethno-centric some people can be...the US is a superpower. What the US does effects the entire world. I think it rather noble that a foreigner would be more interested than a native, as well as more informed.

Didnt the US just allow an assault rifle ban to expire? It wont be long before the slaughter begins. I guess doemstic terrorism isnt as high of a priority...

Oh, and you can add Japan on the list of coutries holding onto `Mommies dress`...Koizumi is nothing but a string of pearls up Bush`s ass.

I just liked the size reference. Koizumi is a little guy...

I am excited for the time when my child is sent home from school after having beaten up another kid and claiming it was `pre-emptive` because the kid is bigger/speaks a different vernacular/knows karate/had a toy watergun...or another stupid reason... Family values my ass.

I hope he is put on trial and held accountable for the loss of life and `mass destruction` he has caused. Of course, not the death penalty. I could never stoop so low as to reciprocate...`eye for an eye and everyone goes blind`. A criminal is a criminal, regardless of how much money they have.

e

ejglows said:
I am excited for the time when my child is sent home from school after having beaten up another kid and claiming it was `pre-emptive` because the kid is bigger/speaks a different vernacular/knows karate/had a toy watergun...or another stupid reason... Family values my ass.
There are flaws in your anology. 1. You will never have kids (the natural way that is) due to your lifestyle. 2. You don't live in the u.s. so your fabricated or otherwise assimulated fictional child won't be coming home from any U.S. school 3. You are not qualified to comment on family values as so indicated by your twisted deviant analogy concerning the presidents backside. 4. You left the U.S. (permanently, I hope) so your opinion carries even less weight concerning our domestic issues. :rolleyes: Loser...

zapper said:
Yeah only "half pints" in Ireland.

Wow a thriving economy in your huge country....Very impressive...Um lets see..

Ireland - Country?: Population: .3.7 million
Area: 70,282 sq. km.
GDP: 55million IRE or 70.94million U.S. dollars

New York City -CITY Population: 7 million
Area: 800sqkm
GDP 4thqtr NYC’s Gross City Product
increased by 2.8% in 2Q04, from $410.8 billion
to $413.7 billion

;)

You mean like this? HEINZ WATTIE'S AUSTRALASIA - Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
HEINZ SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. - Republic of Singapore
HEINZ WATTIE'S LIMITED - Auckland, New Zealand
HEINZ JAPAN LTD - Tokyo, Japan
HEINZ-UFE LTD. - Guangzhou, People's Republic of China
HEINZ COSCO - Qingdao, People's Republic of China
HEINZ KOREA LTD. - Inchon, South Korea
HEINZ WIN CHANCE LTD. - Bangkok, Thailand
HEINZ INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED - Mumbai, India
PT HEINZ ABC INDONESIA - Jakarta, Indonesia
PT HEINZ SUPRAMA - Surabaya, Indonesia
HEINZ UFC PHILIPPINES - Manila, the Philippines
HEINZ HONG KONG LIMITED - Wanchai, Hong Kong
H. J. HEINZ (Botswana) (Proprietary) LTD. - Ga borone, Botswana
KGALAGADI SOAP INDUSTRIES (Pty) LTD. - Gaborone, Botswana
REFINED OIL PRODUCTS (Pty) LTD. - Gaborone, Botswana
OLIVINE INDUSTRIES (Private) LIMITED - Harare, Zimbabwe
CHEGUTU CANNERS (Pvt) LTD. - Chegutu, Zimbabwe
HEINZ SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD. - Johannesburg, South Africa
HEINZ WELLINGTON'S (PTY) LTD. - Wellington, South Africa
HEINZ EUROPE - Hayes, Middlesex, England
H. J. HEINZ COMPANY LIMITED - Hayes Park, Hayes, Middlesex, England
H. J. HEINZ COMPANY LIMITED - Rovereto, Italy
H. J. HEINZ COMPANY LIMITED - Telford, England
JOHN WEST FOODS LIMITED - Liverpool, England
H. J. HEINZ FROZEN & CHILLED FOODS LIMITED - Hayes, Middlesex,
England
H. J. HEINZ COMPANY (IRELAND) LIMITED - Dublin, Ireland
H.J. HEINZ COMPANY OF CANADA LTD - North York, Ontario, Canada
OMSTEAD FOODS LIMITED - Wheatley, Ontario, Canada
ALIMENTOS HEINZ C.A. - Caracas, Venezuela
DISTRIBUIDORA BANQUETE, S.A. - San José* Costa Rica
HEI NZ ITALIA S.r.l. - Milan, Italy
FATTORIA SCALDASOLE, S.p.a. - Monguzzo, Italy
COPAIS FOOD AND BEVERAGE COMPANY, S.A. - Athens, Greece
HEINZ POLSKA Sp. Z.O.O. - Warsaw, Poland
PUDLISZKI S.A. - Pudliszki, Poland
WODZISLAW, S.A. - Wodzislaw, Poland
ETS. PAULET S.A. - Douarnenez, France
H. J. HEINZ FROZEN S.A.R.L. - Paris, France
HEINZ IBERICA S.A. - Madrid, Spain
IDAL (Industrias de Alimentacã * Lda.) - Lisbon, Portugal
MIEDZYCHOD S.A. - Miedzychod, Poland
HEINZ C.I.S. - Moscow, Russia
HEINZ GEORGIEVSK - Georgievsk, Russia
CAIRO FOOD INDUSTRIES SAE - Cairo, Egypt
HEINZ REMEDIA LIMITED - Tel Aviv, Israel
STAR-KIST FOOD DÂ'OR LIMITED - Haifa, Israel
H. J. HEINZ GMBH - Dí² í³¥ldorf, Germany
SONNEN BASSERMANN - Seesen, Germany
KONINKLIJKE DE RUIJTER BV - The Netherlands
HAK BV - The Netherlands
FOODMARK - The Netherlands
HONIG MERKARTIKELEN BV - The Netherlands
DRUKKERIJ DE GROENBOER - The Netherlands
H. J. HEINZ B.V . - Elst, The Netherlands
H. J. HEINZ BELGIUM S.A. - Brussels, Belgium
SERV-A-PORTION - Turnhout, Belgium
Arimpex Industrie Alimentari S.R.L. - Rovereto, Italy
Comexo S.A. - Chateaurenard, France
HEINZ EUROPE - UK and IRELAND - Factories: Chorley, Fakenham,
Grimsby,
Kendal, Kitt Green, Leaminton, Luton, Okehampton, Telford, Westwick

However, Please send us your money...We'll take it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Are you going to Boycott McDonals? How about GE? I am sure you have amazing insight into the connection of Cheney and Halliburton?

How dare you compare countries based on such crude information? If the world were as black and white as numbers, there wouldnt be such a pallet of beautiful colors. Japan has a much stonger economy than Ireland, BUT juxtapose to the relative `happiness` of this country, Ireland has almost 4x`s the `life satisfaction` and less suicide.

I played on a Gaelic football team and everyone of my teammates were aghast at even calling the NRA a terrorist organization. They actually compared it to the politics of Bush...it merely tried to create a society of fear. They said, resoundingly, that the NRA was hardly influential and the effects of their `attacks` were looked at more as rebellious `spurts` of violence likened to that of gang warfare.

Take the blinders off.

e