It's all Lance's Fault!!!

Klodifan

Aug 26, 2006
cmon folks. clearly cycling is in its present state b/c of the evil LA.

sure festina happened, but that was swept under the rug. mr. 60% who?

doping/cheating has always surrounded the sport. it only reached an apex b/c of a smug, unlikeable guy kept evading the controls. do you really think events would have panned out differently if la would have been a likeable figure? the wrath that is coming down on the riders now stem from la. :D

Klodifan said:

doping/cheating has always surrounded the sport. it only reached an apex b/c of a smug, unlikeable guy kept evading the controls. do you really think events would have panned out differently if la would have been a likeable figure? the wrath that is coming down on the riders now stem from la. :D
I agree with this hypothesis.

The Pro Tour/ASO/UCI TV Network revenue food fight may have accerated when Pharmstrong pulled his sponsor media money away from the Tour monopoly.

The result was a dirty filthy war that exposed the hidden doping.

When Pharmstrong raced the Tour---nobody got caught. Not even when their wives did. Frigo & Rumsas.

The media cover up all appearances of doping.

Now we have confirmed cow blood addicts in yellow!

Klodifan said:

Sorry Klodifan I have to come in here. I support Lance and ALL he does for cancer patients. My closest relative being one. I will never talk bad about this man. Not sure if you are American but he is loved in this country.

And I was starting to like you LOL

Eagle10 said:
Sorry Klodifan I have to come in here. I support Lance and ALL he does for cancer patients. My closest relative being one. I will never talk bad about this man. Not sure if you are American but he is loved in this country.

Yes I agree he has done a lot for cancer research and patients etc and he might be loved in the US but that doesn't change what Klodifan said, I must say I agree with him.

No one has proved Lance is guilty of anything same with Klodi so I like to believe innocent lest proven guilty.

Lance saved my young husband from going down the tubes/and me with his Cancer so I have full admiration for him.

He has proved to many to be a huge role model.
His role is way bigger now.

Klodifan said:

Smug and unlikeable? Maybe if you were a t-moble fan and he was kicking your ass for 7 years in a row. LOL I could see why you would think that. More brass and cocky, but who wasn't at a young age. Lance the cause of doping? Negative, he just perfected it.

Eagle10 said:

I have two loved ones who died form Cancer---whilst LAF and the myth cheated their way into big money. Greg Strock, Erich Kaiter and Ernie Lechuca needed help too.

Phamrstrong has never told the whole truth about his medical history whilst playing the role of a saintly corporate salesman. (Nike, Bristol Meyers, Subaru, American Centrury, Trek, Discovery)

It is unhelpful to all Cancer victims to lie about doping or his Ferrari treatments.

Doctor.House said:
I have two loved ones who died form Cancer---whilst LAF and the myth cheated their way into big money. Greg Strock, Erich Kaiter and Ernie Lechuca needed help too.

Phamrstrong has never told the whole truth about his medical history whilst playing the role of a saintly corporate salesman. (Nike, Bristol Meyers, Subaru, American Centrury, Trek, Discovery)

It is unhelpful to all Cancer victims to lie about doping or his Ferrari treatments.
Guess YOU have proof. ROTFL

Doctor.House said:

You know what? I bet Lance didn't even HAVE cancer! I think he cooked the whole thing up with Nike back then to pretend to beat the disease so he could be a big hero later and then start a foundation to get richer, after Nike, etc. already made him rich.

See how this makes perfect sense?! THAT is why he bribed the cancer doctor with all that money! That guy isn't even a doctor!! He just plays one on TV, to fool the media. It's all part of the conspiracy. The other Lance sponsors were in on the cover-up so they can sell totally unrelated products with the LiveStrong logo on them and laugh all the way to the bank.

Then they perform human sacrifices out in the woods and invoke the name of Satan. That's why they have to train in the Caymans. Can't you people connect the dots??!!!!

janiejones said:
Yes I agree he has done a lot for cancer research and patients etc and he might be loved in the US but that doesn't change what Klodifan said, I must say I agree with him.
that should read, you agree with her! :p

nns1400 said:
You know what? I bet Lance didn't even HAVE cancer! I think he cooked the whole thing up with Nike back then to pretend to beat the disease so he could be a big hero later and then start a foundation to get richer, after Nike, etc. already made him rich.

See how this makes perfect sense?! THAT is why he bribed the cancer doctor with all that money! That guy isn't even a doctor!! He just plays one on TV, to fool the media. It's all part of the conspiracy. The other Lance sponsors were in on the cover-up so they can sell totally unrelated products with the LiveStrong logo on them and laugh all the way to the bank.

Then they perform human sacrifices out in the woods and invoke the name of Satan. That's why they have to train in the Caymans. Can't you people connect the dots??!!!!
no he bribed the doctor so doc wouldnt be able to testify that he, (la), had confessed to epo usage and other peds.

your other comments are, of course, ridiculous as you are well aware.

Klodifan said:
no he bribed the doctor so doc wouldnt be able to testify that he, (la), had confessed to epo usage and other peds.

your other comments are, of course, ridiculous as you are well aware.
I've never believed LA to be innocent; just thought it was getting a little overboard against him. At least he didn't murder his family and kill himself like some other athletes lately. Though some here will still think LA is worse than that. One day back on the forums and I realize that this is not a world of perspective.

It's just bike racing, people. Sports. It ain't that important in the grand scheme of things.

Eagle10 said:
Guess YOU have proof. ROTFL
You have to understand that the Doctor knows much better than the justice system that listened to all the evidence on both sides of the Armstrong debate and awared Armstrong 7.5 million. He is aware that Armstrong controlled all the witnesses, doctors, justices, spectators and janitors. They were all under his nefarious spell. ;)

saluki said:
You have to understand that the Doctor knows much better than the justice system that listened to all the evidence on both sides of the Armstrong debate and awared Armstrong 7.5 million. He is aware that Armstrong controlled all the witnesses, doctors, justices, spectators and janitors. They were all under his nefarious spell. ;)
That panel agreed that doping was in play---but not included in the SCA gaming policy.

Such is life.

Betsy Andreu proved that Lance is a bald faced liar. As did Greg Lemond, Emma O'Reilly, Frankie Andreu, Mike Anderson, Stephen Swartz and Filippo Simeoni.

Thanks for asking.

Klodifan said:
the wrath that is coming down on the riders now stem from la.
You :) can :D try :confused: as :eek: hard :mad: as :rolleyes: you :p want :( Klodifan. ;) But :eek: I :) still :D won't :p sleep ;) with :eek: you. :cool:

Doctor.House said:
Betsy Andreu proved that Lance is a bald faced liar.
Thanks for asking.
Betsy Andreu proved that Betsy Andreu is a bald faced liar. When asked why Lance's doctor denied her recollection of the conversation she said that he was not one of the two doctors that was there at the time. But she couldn't remember the name of the doctors that were there and she couldn't identify them either. So what is the point of your idiotic conspiracy theory when the doctor who you claim is in on it isn't even the doctor that little Betsy is claiming was there. No one can find Betsy's mystery doctors and none of the 10 people in the room at the time this was suppose to have happened can colaborate her story.

And here is what Frankie Andreu swore under oath.

http://www.thepaceline.com/lance/exhibits/frankieandreu.pdf

saluki said:
You :) can :D try :confused: as :eek: hard :mad: as :rolleyes: you :p want :( Klodifan. ;) But :eek: I :) still :D won't :p sleep ;) with :eek: you. :cool:
One would think that with Tommy D.'s infection, you would be looking for outside help in that area. :p