It's all Lance's Fault!!!

Bro Deal said:
One would think that with Tommy D.'s infection, you would be looking for outside help in that area. :p
As Pfannberger's racing offspring you draw too many flies.

Klodifan said:
umm... ok... :confused:
Hey, look at the bright side. Now Klodi can spend more time with his good bud Ulli. And you can spend time teaching Klodi and Ulli the alphabet. Then next year you can teach them to write their names. Of course they'll need a few other lessons from you:

"Klodi, Ulli, how many times do I have to tell you not to chase your teamates up the mountain? Ulli, give Klodi back that doughnut, or you won't fit on the team bus. Oh, stop crying Klodi, you're too darling when you're vulnerable. Come here and put your tiny head on my chest liebschen. Now go and wash your faces and your arms. Uncle Eufemiano will be here soon for your feel good juice." :D

saluki said:
Hey, look at the bright side. Now Klodi can spend more time with his good bud Ulli. And you can spend time teaching Klodi and Ulli the alphabet. Then next year you can teach them to write their names. Of course they'll need a few other lessons from you:

"Klodi, Ulli, how many times do I have to tell you not to chase your teamates up the mountain? Ulli, give Klodi back that doughnut, or you won't fit on the team bus. Oh, stop crying Klodi, you're too darling when you're vulnerable. Come here and put your tiny head on my chest liebschen. Now go and wash your faces and your arms. Uncle Eufemiano will be here soon for your feel good juice." :D
now who wants whom... ? ;)

Doctor.House said:
I have two loved ones who died form Cancer---whilst LAF and the myth cheated their way into big money. Greg Strock, Erich Kaiter and Ernie Lechuca needed help too.

Phamrstrong has never told the whole truth about his medical history whilst playing the role of a saintly corporate salesman. (Nike, Bristol Meyers, Subaru, American Centrury, Trek, Discovery)

It is unhelpful to all Cancer victims to lie about doping or his Ferrari treatments.
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Come on Klodi, surely you don't really believe that. I am an unapologetic, long time, Lance loather, but while he was certainly the biggest beneficiary of heavy duty doping, he was but one large component in the whole loathsome business. Every body else involved made their own choices, just like he did.

Klodifan said:
cmon folks. clearly cycling is in its present state b/c of the evil LA.

sure festina happened, but that was swept under the rug. mr. 60% who?

doping/cheating has always surrounded the sport. it only reached an apex b/c of a smug, unlikeable guy kept evading the controls. do you really think events would have panned out differently if la would have been a likeable figure? the wrath that is coming down on the riders now stem from la. :D
Let's see......LA jumped into a time machine and went back into time to inject Zabel,JU, and Riis with EPO........
Let's face some facts...... T-Mobile fans are out of touch with reality if they think they can point fingers towards anyone else. History will show that T-Mobile will be associated with the doping crisis of this decade.

wolfix said:
Let's see......LA jumped into a time machine and went back into time to inject Zabel,JU, and Riis with EPO........
Let's face some facts...... T-Mobile fans are out of touch with reality if they think they can point fingers towards anyone else. History will show that T-Mobile will be associated with the doping crisis of this decade.
If Charles Manson founded a Cancer Foundation, Wolfix might support his wacky marketing ideas too.

1) $300 sneaker sales to the naive. 2) Denial of any crimes or deceptions.

Maybe OJ Simpson could be the endorsed athlete of choice?

Doctor.House said:
If Charles Manson founded a Cancer Foundation, Wolfix might support his wacky marketing ideas too.

1) $300 sneaker sales to the naive. 2) Denial of any crimes or deceptions.

Maybe OJ Simpson could be the endorsed athlete of choice?
As I posted on page one, some people here consider LA worse than or equal to a murderer. Let me expand on that: a mass murderer. :rolleyes:

As Wolfix shared with us elsewhere, LA is doing what's called "moving on with his life." While we at the forums spend hours feverishly wallowing in the past at our little keyboards. Even the moderator's signature is an Armstrong quote from two Tours past.

MOVE ON! Vino is the cheater du jour. There will be more to keep us busy.

VIVE LE TOUR!

limerickman said:
It's the UCI's fault.

Or maybe T-Mobile if you connect the dots together.On the other hand it may just be conicidence. :rolleyes:

nns1400 said:
As I posted on page one, some people here consider LA worse than or equal to a murderer. Let me expand on that: a mass murderer. :rolleyes:

As Wolfix shared with us elsewhere, LA is doing what's called "moving on with his life." While we at the forums spend hours feverishly wallowing in the past at our little keyboards. Even the moderator's signature is an Armstrong quote from two Tours past.

MOVE ON! Vino is the cheater du jour. There will be more to keep us busy.

VIVE LE TOUR!
What mass murder??? Chuck Manson was NEVER convicted of murder. He organized others to do the Los Angeles Hills killings.

That just how institutional fraud works too.

Doctor.House said:
What mass murder??? Chuck Manson was NEVER convicted of murder. He organized others to do the Los Angeles Hills killings.

That just how institutional fraud works too.

Yes he was! No evidnce was ever presented that he did the murders himself but he was surley convicted of murder or is that just a long vactaion he is taking in his Chateau.
He has been imprisoned for rape ,theft,pimping etc. over his life time.
A fine expamle of a human with good organizational skills.

I"m not going to try to assign blame... but i think Klodifan has a point in that it's because of the rise of LA and his... let's get it on... come and get me if you can attidude and the French press's extreme loathing of him that they broke with the system of self-censorship as it relates to cycling dope reporting and started to really dig and report on cycling's ugly dope riddled under belly. they really wanted to get him and probably learned a lot over the 7 years they tried. things pretty much got pushed under the rug after Festina, but LA gave the press all kinds of incentive to open pandora's box again in a big, systematic way... he was act taunting them to get him... i'd agree that this is why we are where we are... LA didn't start doping but he was the impetus for the press to report on it as they do now... that never really existed the way it does now before LA.

jhuskey said:
Yes he was! No evidnce was ever presented that he did the murders himself but he was surley convicted of murder or is that just a long vactaion he is taking in his Chateau.
He has been imprisoned for rape ,theft,pimping etc. over his life time.
A fine expamle of a human with good organizational skills.
Charlie Manson could more effectively manage T-Mobile.

Conspiracy to commit is NOT murder.

His PR team let him done. That's all. T-Mobile lives on fake PR.

Johnnie Cochran got high school doper Marion Jones off BEFORE OJ Simpson.

doctorSpoc said:
I"m not going to try to assign blame... but i think Klodifan has a point in that it's because of the rise of LA and his... let's get it on... come and get me if you can attidude and the French press's extreme loathing of him that they broke with the system of self-censorship as it relates to cycling dope reporting and started to really dig and report on cycling's ugly dope riddled under belly. they really wanted to get him and probably learned a lot over the 7 years they tried. things pretty much got pushed under the rug after Festina, but LA gave the press all kinds of incentive to open pandora's box again in a big, systematic way... he was act taunting them to get him... i'd agree that this is why we are where we are... LA didn't start doping but he was the impetus for the press to report on it as they do now... that never really existed the way it does now before LA.
So Armstrong is to be honored as the catalyst behind the effort to clean up the sport? I thought I was supposed to hate him.

So confused . . .

IH8LANCE said:
So Armstrong is to be honored as the catalyst behind the effort to clean up the sport? I thought I was supposed to hate him.

So confused . . .
not sure he should be honored for being a big, pompous, loud mouth, ill repentant doper.. but ironically i think he is ultimately the cause of the press being fixated on doping in cycling... will it lead to reform? who knows? i don't think it was his intention to clean up the sport.. he was as dirty as the come.

i can remember seeing and reading LAs interviews and thinking to myself, everyone in the peleton must be just saying.. why the hell doesn't this dumb ass just shut the f!ck up! i mean everyone else in the peleton is smart enough to just give a one sentence response when doping came up and move the interview along but not LA.. he'd just go on and on and on, just daring the press to find dirt on him... he messed up the party for everyone...

Well, they have to blame someone, so why not the arrogant American?

I mean, it's not like EPO usage had gone through the roof in the early 90's, and transfusions predated that. Couldn't be T-Mobile's fault, they quit doping in the late 90's. Except for Ullrich, of course. And the anti-doping doctors they hired. Certainly, Riis isn't to blame. He only won a tour on EPO. The French aren't at fault, they very sternly warned Virenque about his EPO usage, and then let him back in the Tour the next year.

doctorSpoc said:
not sure he should be honored for being a big, pompous, loud mouth, ill repentant doper.. but ironically i think he is ultimately the cause of the press being fixated on doping in cycling...
Yes, because, prior to Armstrong, there were very few questions asked about doping by the press. Shameful but true. The cycling press corp turned a blind eye to doping in the same way pro cyclists stuck to the omerta.