Jeanson banned for life

Ewoud Dronkert

Guest
For EPO use: http://www.940news.com/locale.php?news=2020

"The US tests weren't the first time Jeanson had tested positive and
that's why she was banned for life." -- that would be a no-show at the
drugsmobile after the 2003 Flèche Wallonne, and hematocrit too high before
Worlds 2004.

--
E. Dronkert

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
> For EPO use: http://www.940news.com/locale.php?news=2020
>
> "The US tests weren't the first time Jeanson had tested positive and
> that's why she was banned for life." -- that would be a no-show at the
> drugsmobile after the 2003 Flèche Wallonne, and hematocrit too high
> before Worlds 2004.

When did she test positive?

Robert Chung wrote:
> When did she test positive?

From Belgian teletext: "After a race in Pennsylvania Jeanson tested
positive for epo-use."

--
E. Dronkert

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
> Robert Chung wrote:
>> When did she test positive?

> From Belgian teletext: "After a race in Pennsylvania Jeanson tested
> positive for epo-use."

Was I asleep when she tested positive?

Recall she was riding with a USAC license because she couldn't get one in
Canada.

I believe the no-show counts as the first positive. Toona is the
second-strike-yer-out. But anyway, her doctor admitted publicly giving
her EPO, then recanted. I can't imagine there is much doubt.

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
> For EPO use: http://www.940news.com/locale.php?news=2020
>
> "The US tests weren't the first time Jeanson had tested positive and
> that's why she was banned for life." -- that would be a no-show at the
> drugsmobile after the 2003 Flèche Wallonne, and hematocrit too high before
> Worlds 2004.

Dumbass -

The way she used to flaunt it - breaking away solo every single day of
a stage race . . .

She's getting what she deserves.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

> "The US tests weren't the first time Jeanson had tested positive and
> that's why she was banned for life." -- that would be a no-show at the
> drugsmobile after the 2003 Flèche Wallonne, and hematocrit too high before
> Worlds 2004.

Abut taught her to cheat, it's sad she might have been a champion
without the drugs, but we'll never know if what we saw was real, or not. I
think everyone knew, some of those races she looked like the bionic woman
compared to the rest, it was unreal, and was.

Ceasar Valeroso wrote:

> > "The US tests weren't the first time Jeanson had tested positive and
> > that's why she was banned for life." -- that would be a no-show at the
> > drugsmobile after the 2003 Flèche Wallonne, and hematocrit too high before
> > Worlds 2004.

> Abut taught her to cheat, it's sad she might have been a champion
> without the drugs, but we'll never know if what we saw was real, or not. I
> think everyone knew, some of those races she looked like the bionic woman
> compared to the rest, it was unreal, and was.

Everyone seems to think that because she was so dominant she must've
been cheating, yet we forget that every so often a true phenomenon
comes along (usually in the jr ranks, and continuing for awhile in the
elites/pros). Think of how Lemond crushed the jr's and elite amateurs
while still quite young.

Maybe, just maybe, she was one of those phenoms. I doubt very
seriously she was doping in the early years of her career. Whether she
was in the last few years, I don't know. I will NOT jump to
conclusions that she must have been just because she won.

Oh - you mean a true phenom like Adam Bergman? Straight out of
anonymity from the stick of MN to winning NRC races in his first year?

Scott wrote:

> Maybe, just maybe, she was one of those phenoms. I doubt very
> seriously she was doping in the early years of her career.

Dumbass -

I don't.

And it's not because of "crushing" the juniors.

Riding world class women off her wheel just a few miles into a 70 mile
road race. Doing that 5 days in a row. TT times in the top 10 of the
men on the same course on the same day. Stuff like that.

Oh ya. And the coach. She had that same coach when she was a junior.

Even that isn't enough evidence, really, to say that someone
unquestionably doped. But: repeatedly failing the hematocrit tests.
There's only one logical conclusion.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

On 19 Jan 2006 14:05:04 -0800, "Scott" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Maybe, just maybe, she was one of those phenoms.

I think it was both. Teere are some top male pros that are probably
doping and phenonoma too. That's what it takes. Plus a buttload of
training and planning.

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************

"Scott" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

"Maybe, just maybe, she was one of those phenoms. I doubt very
seriously she was doping in the early years of her career. Whether she
was in the last few years, I don't know. I will NOT jump to
conclusions that she must have been just because she won."

That must be it. That would explain many dominating performances in the
peloton since, say the early 1990s. Wink, wink.

B. Lafferty wrote:
> "Scott" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
> "Maybe, just maybe, she was one of those phenoms. I doubt very
> seriously she was doping in the early years of her career. Whether she
> was in the last few years, I don't know. I will NOT jump to
> conclusions that she must have been just because she won."
>
> That must be it. That would explain many dominating performances in the
> peloton since, say the early 1990s. Wink, wink.

You guys are so easy...

How would the "drugs" affect her performannce in th sack ? She is kinda
cute.
news:[email protected]...

B. Lafferty wrote:
> "Scott" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
> "Maybe, just maybe, she was one of those phenoms. I doubt very
> seriously she was doping in the early years of her career. Whether she
> was in the last few years, I don't know. I will NOT jump to
> conclusions that she must have been just because she won."
>
> That must be it. That would explain many dominating performances in the
> peloton since, say the early 1990s. Wink, wink.

Dumbass -

No male racer ever dominated their races the way she dominated hers
(when she was fully pumped up).

Not even Eddy Merckx.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Robert Chung wrote:
> Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
> > Robert Chung wrote:
> >> When did she test positive?

> > From Belgian teletext: "After a race in Pennsylvania Jeanson tested
> > positive for epo-use."

> Was I asleep when she tested positive?
>
> Recall she was riding with a USAC license because she couldn't get one in
> Canada.

dumbass,

you weren't the only one in the dark :

http://www.canadiancyclist.com/dailynews/January/1.19.068.09PM50.shtml

"Scott" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
Everyone seems to think that because she was so dominant she must've
been cheating, yet we forget that every so often a true phenomenon
comes along (usually in the jr ranks, and continuing for awhile in the
elites/pros). Think of how Lemond crushed the jr's and elite amateurs
while still quite young.

Maybe, just maybe, she was one of those phenoms. I doubt very
seriously she was doping in the early years of her career. Whether she
was in the last few years, I don't know. I will NOT jump to
conclusions that she must have been just because she won.
///////////////////////////

You may be right but when she was a junior racer she looked 5 years older
than other girls her age and had "the look" of someone really really really
serious about racing.

> B. Lafferty wrote:
>> "Scott" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "Maybe, just maybe, she was one of those phenoms. I doubt very
>> seriously she was doping in the early years of her career. Whether she
>> was in the last few years, I don't know. I will NOT jump to
>> conclusions that she must have been just because she won."
>>
>> That must be it. That would explain many dominating performances in the
>> peloton since, say the early 1990s. Wink, wink.

> No male racer ever dominated their races the way she dominated hers
> (when she was fully pumped up).
>
> Not even Eddy Merckx.

IF Eddy MErckx raced in the United States he would have won EVERY SINGLE
race without a doubt. It was really rare that LeMond lost a race here and he
was nothing near as dominant as Eddy was.